[Support] Djoss - Avidemux

Djoss

ill give a I re try..  

I don't do  docker console I don't mess with that stuff..  I only use  SSH or the unraid  console  

but I did try the console under Avidemux   as  I only ever do  Edit or Webgui  I don't touch any other settings

but ill give it a try again.. thanks for helping so far.. I appreciate it and have a great weekend

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, joghurt said:

How can I roll back to an older version. Is there a chance by changing the repository path?

yes it is, but as advice, you rather should ask or check what your issue is ...

1 hour ago, joghurt said:

the actual entry says: jlesage/avidemux

as sample to roll back one tag, add like marked instead ... but again, this is sure not the solution to your issue ...

image.thumb.png.fe0303bbc0fe4f912e99ed61b8a7791a.png

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I had to reinstall this docker, I lost my extra arguments indication the /dev/srX and /dev/sgX numbers for the drives. I know the numbers but am not getting the drives to be recognized in avidemux, can someone share a working parameter set with me? This is for some reason not in the documentation as far as I could find.

image.png.cd07c0299260709a8a68bc85a8340d1b.png

On 9/2/2023 at 9:59 PM, jpurdy647 said:

I had to reinstall this docker, I lost my extra arguments indication the /dev/srX and /dev/sgX numbers for the drives. I know the numbers but am not getting the drives to be recognized in avidemux, can someone share a working parameter set with me? This is for some reason not in the documentation as far as I could find.

image.png.cd07c0299260709a8a68bc85a8340d1b.png

Each drive has its how devices.  You can run "lsscsi -g" to see which devices are associated to your drive.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I would very much appreciate if you could help a newbie around queue processing for Avidemux.
I have it installed on my Unraid, in a docker, and I have quite a few videos (camera surveillance footage) which I need to cut parts and save them separately for a montage. Just family stuff, with family members coming and going when they visit us.
I want to go through a few hundred of those footage files, execute the cut for each and add to queue processing. I am able to add a cut to a job, now Avidemux is asking me for a job name and output file. After filling that form, I assume the job is added to some list somewhere.
Opening the docker container's command line from Unraid, I managed to find "/usr/bin/avidemux3_jobs_qt5", when running, the docker application shows an "Avidemux jobs" window and the CLI shows the following output:

/usr/bin # ./avidemux3_jobs_qt5 
Directory /root/.avidemux6/ exists.Good.
Using /root/.avidemux6/ as base directory for prefs, jobs, etc.
  Avidemux Jobs v2.8.1
 http://www.avidemux.org
 Code      : Mean, JSC, Gruntster 
 GFX       : Nestor Di , [email protected]
 Design    : Jakub Misak
 FreeBSD   : Anish Mistry, [email protected]
 Audio     : Mihail Zenkov
 MacOsX    : Kuisathaverat
 Win32     : Gruntster

Compiler: GCC Alpine Clang 13.0.1
Build Target: Linux (x86-64)
 [jobInit] 21:14:57-696  Initializing database (/root/.avidemux6/jobs.sql)
 [ADM_jobCheckVersion] 21:14:57-697  Db version 3, our version 3
 [ADM_jobCheckVersion] 21:14:57-697  Same version, continuing..
 [jobInit] 21:14:57-697  Successfully connected to jobs database..
QStandardPaths: runtime directory '/tmp/run/user/app' is not owned by UID 0, but a directory permissions 0700 owned by UID 99 GID 100
 [loadTranslator] 21:14:57-708  Using system language
 [loadTranslator] 21:14:57-708  Initializing language en_US
 [loadTranslator] 21:14:57-708  Translation folder is </usr/share/avidemux6/qt5/i18n/>
 [loadTranslation] 21:14:57-708  [Locale] Loading language file /usr/share/avidemux6/qt5/i18n/qtbase_en_US  [loadTranslation] 21:14:57-708  FAILED
 [loadTranslation] 21:14:57-708  [Locale] Loading language file /usr/share/avidemux6/qt5/i18n/avidemux_en_US  [loadTranslation] 21:14:57-708  succeeded
 [loadTranslator] 21:14:57-708  Updating translations...
 [loadTranslator] 21:14:57-708  [Locale] Test: &Edit -> &Edit

[createBindAndAccept] 21:14:57-741  Binding on 127.0.0.1:0
 [createBindAndAccept] 21:14:57-741  Socket bound to port 45445
 [jobWindow] 21:14:57-741  Socket bound to 45445
 [refreshList] 21:14:57-741  Found 0 jobs

The job list window is empty, though. 

...And this is where I am not sure how to continue any more. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!