[Plugin] CA Appdata Backup / Restore v2

Squid

22 hours ago, KluthR said:

Ive released a small update which fixes the Abort button and accepts the "error" "Container already started" as ok. IN THAT case, the plugin logs two lines of JSON formatted debug information.

I ask all users, having those "Already started" issue: Please post the backup log, including those 2 debug informations.

As said: I dont really understand what is going on - example @blaine07: One container did stopped and while starting, it outputs "Already started" - so, either docker dont telling me the truth about stopping the container initially or something is starting the container in between again. We will see.

Here is where I got with last nights backup:

9A5E51E7-B037-4530-A232-A3805DCE671B.png

9 minutes ago, KluthR said:

Post the whole log as text, not as screenshot. As Code or as attached txt pr something

So i kinda remembered why containers may be running already once I am cancelling backup and going it's going to start containers back up like before backup started. A long time ago I had issues with containers so I have a few cron restarting certain containers BUT I have always ran my backups at 135am and the cron have NEVER conflicted with Appdata being backed up until now, it's always completed backup before any cron jobs I had were set to run.

Cron Jobs(Your getting a picture because I don't know how to show you any other way, sorry):

1348137086_ScreenShot2022-12-23at6_56_40AM.thumb.png.82f0d301ae26d9cea42ee2bde21069a5.png

Backup Logs: HERE

If you need clarification; let me know.

6 hours ago, blaine07 said:

the cron have NEVER conflicted with Appdata being backed up until now

I dont know what should be different. Looking at your log, tells me, that the backup started 01:45:10 with the flash backup and 01:45:19 with the main backup. The tar backup ends at 06:26:02 because you aborted it. The mechanism for backup is the same.

If you want, you can downgrade the version back to Squids latest and try again, I would not get, why it should be faster.

Why do you have cronjobs at all for this?

48 minutes ago, KluthR said:

I dont know what should be different. Looking at your log, tells me, that the backup started 01:45:10 with the flash backup and 01:45:19 with the main backup. The tar backup ends at 06:26:02 because you aborted it. The mechanism for backup is the same.

If you want, you can downgrade the version back to Squids latest and try again, I would not get, why it should be faster.

Why do you have cronjobs at all for this?

Cron jobs are irrelevant; they’ve never “crossed times” before now. This backup has always finished by 330-0400. I’m not sure what’s taking so much longer than normal either though 😞

• Squid locked this topic