VM, FTP, And ports.

Unless I am mistaken there is no real solution for an FTP server with unraid. So what I decided to do is run a windows 7 vm and run the FTP server on that. Now with that said I have 2 issues. I have give my VM access to all cores and 4gb of ram and still it seems like the VM runs like a turtle. aside from this the biggest issue I have the I can't seem to figure out is how to forward the local ports to the VM Ip since it is different from the real local IP. If anyone has a solution outside of using a VM to provide an FTP server I am open to it. Otherwise can someone please assist me in passing the port access off to the VM.

Thanks 

Thanks for the response. I have attempted this plugin and I know it says "highly configurable" but its nearly impossible to configure it, well atleast thats how I feel. I can't find a solid document which makes configuring this even remotely easy. . Im going to re-read this thread and give it another go. thanks

Edited by tmoran000