Upgrade multiple drives simultaneously with dual parity?

I'm in the process of upgrading about 7 drives in my 29-drive array.  I also plan on adding a 2nd parity drive to the setup.  If I install the 2nd parity drive and then run a parity check, would I then be able to swap out multiple drives simultaneously and rebuild the data?  Is there a limit on how many drives I can replace at the same time? 

I currently have a 24-bay Supermicro server case with a 5-in-3 Supermicro case (i.e., has five 3.5" HD slots that can fit in three normal half-height drive slots in a PC case).  My system consists of three 8-port Supermicro SATA controllers, six onboard SATA ports, and a 2-port PCI-e controller.  24 of the drives (1 parity and 23 data) are connected to the three 8-port controllers.  The other five data drives are connected to the onboard SATA ports as is a single cache drive.  I will connect the cache drive to the 2-port controller and then use the vacated 6th port on the motherboard for the 2nd parity drive.  This still allows for a 2nd cache drive that can be added to the 2-port controller.

Edited by captain_video