[Support] binhex - Jackett

Hello, Mr. Binhex. Just wanted to say that the work you do is really great! And I appreciate all you do. I'm currently getting everything setup on my first unraid server. I'm trying to use privoxy from my binhex-delugevpn docker to have jackett run through a proxy. However I get a warning that this feature is unstable. I have tested it by turning off the delugevpn docker and testing the indexers, they all failed. So I'm guessing that is good and that the proxy is working? Has this issue been fixed or should I roll back to an older version of binhex-Jackett?

Edited by PrisonMike
Hello, Mr. Binhex. Just wanted to say that the work you do is really great! And I appreciate all you do. I'm currently getting everything setup on my first unraid server. I'm trying to use privoxy from my binhex-delugevpn docker to have jackett run through a proxy. However I get a warning that this feature is unstable. I have tested it by turning off the delugevpn docker and testing the indexers, they all failed. So I'm guessing that is good and that the proxy is working? Has this issue been fixed or should I roll back to an older version of binhex-Jackett?
The issue is regards socks proxy not HTTP proxy which is what privoxy is. so you are fine to use it however they may remove the proxy feature completely from jackett unless they get support from some other developers.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

OK, I guess I'm confused. Im following spaceinvaders video (the one in your signature) he is using HTTP proxy for sonarr and radarr. He isnt using jackett at all but he is using http proxy for radarr/sonarr if you dont use socks for sonarr, radarr and jackett are you not protected like with http proxy? are my sonarr, jackett and radarr dockers exposed?

Edited by PrisonMike
  • 2 weeks later...

Installed it and can connect and see the Webgui

However on Sonarr when try to add 1337x and Kickass takes forever to test and then gives timed out failure, sorry not on Unraid server at moment so don't have exact error message but never connects, not sure what is going on they test fine inside the Jackett container and both sites work in web browser.

Still getting constant failure with adding indexers

Invalid request Validation failed: -- Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details

Unable to connect to indexer: The operation has timed out.:

System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.: '  took out ip address stuff Here

---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.RunWithTimeoutWorker[T] (System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult] workerTask, System.Int32 timeout, System.Action abort, System.Func`1[TResult] aborted, System.Threading.CancellationTokenSource cts) [0x000e8] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:956 at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000f] in /build/mono/src/mono/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1218 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x0011b] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:74 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001c3] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:102 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x000b5] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:53 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x0007e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:121 at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:57 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].FetchIndexerResponse (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerRequest request) [0x0004b] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:321 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].FetchPage (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerRequest request, NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IParseIndexerResponse parser) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:298 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x0000e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:335

On 4/25/2019 at 12:03 AM, erfly7 said:

Installed it and can connect and see the Webgui

However on Sonarr when try to add 1337x and Kickass takes forever to test and then gives timed out failure, sorry not on Unraid server at moment so don't have exact error message but never connects, not sure what is going on they test fine inside the Jackett container and both sites work in web browser.

can you please post some screenshots as to how you are configuring the additional jackett index sites to sonarr.

Hi,

I have both Sonarr and Radarr. I use a site where I need to use Jackett to pull back results.

Radarr works great through Jackett. However Sonarr will not find anything no matter what series I add.

I've gone into Jackett and manually searched for a series... it brings back results no problem.

Into Sonarr and go to an episode and manual search... nothing is found.

In Sonarr if I go to Jackett and these are the settings I have... I've used * in some cases to maintain privacy.

RSS and search ENABLED:

URL: http://192.*.1.1**:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/ipto******/results/torznab/

API PATH: /api

API KEY: I've entered the same key Jackett gives me.

Categories: All relevant TV categories number.

If I press TEST. It will give me a success message.

Is there an issue with using Jackett within Sonarr ?

Can anyone please suggest what might be causing this?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Lien1454 said:

Hi,

I have both Sonarr and Radarr. I use a site where I need to use Jackett to pull back results.

Radarr works great through Jackett. However Sonarr will not find anything no matter what series I add.

I've gone into Jackett and manually searched for a series... it brings back results no problem.

Into Sonarr and go to an episode and manual search... nothing is found.

In Sonarr if I go to Jackett and these are the settings I have... I've used * in some cases to maintain privacy.

RSS and search ENABLED:

URL: http://192.*.1.1**:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/ipto******/results/torznab/

API PATH: /api

API KEY: I've entered the same key Jackett gives me.

Categories: All relevant TV categories number.

If I press TEST. It will give me a success message.

Is there an issue with using Jackett within Sonarr ?

Can anyone please suggest what might be causing this?

Thank you.

if the test is ok, the the trackers is fine, you should get result, do you get results with other tracker ? try only one category for TV, for example 5000 or whatever is listed in jackett, and no there is no problems using Jackett+Sonarr or Radarr, is also possible to be a problem with your tracker

Edited by Danuel
10 minutes ago, Danuel said:

if the test is ok, the the trackers is fine, you should get result, do you get results with other tracker ? try only one category for TV, for example 5000 or whatever is listed in jackett, and no there is no problems using Jackett+Sonarr or Radarr, is also possible to be a problem with your tracker

What is strange is that if I go into Jackett...

Then on my tracker go to search and search for the same series... loads of results. Same for all other series I look for.

Seems to be between Sonaar and Jackett the problem exists.

1 minute ago, Lien1454 said:

What is strange is that if I go into Jackett...

Then on my tracker go to search and search for the same series... loads of results. Same for all other series I look for.

Seems to be between Sonaar and Jackett the problem exists.

have you applied some restrictions ?

On 5/1/2019 at 9:21 PM, Danuel said:

have you applied some restrictions ?

No restrictions I am aware of.

I've checked my tracker in Jackett to ensure that nothing has changed for TV categories.

Strange how this only effects Sonarr and not Radarr. They are both using the same tracker.

Still does not work :/

When looking at Jackett log files. Sonarr searches are showing in the logs of Jackett and been reported as a number of them found.

In no way is it attempting to download them however. Deluge is set up and configured and logs in ok. Radaar also uses the same Deluge instance without issues.

Edited by Lien1454
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, LumberJackGeek said:

Hi,

Thanks for this container, however half of the indexers I add I get the following message:

"An error occurred while sending the request.: The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response."

This works perfect on my Windows machine however. Any ideas?

have you configured jackett to use a proxy by any chance?, and is that proxy 'privoxy'?

12 minutes ago, LumberJackGeek said:

Oh no, I put the actual IP address in here, didn't see the point of putting it in here :)

ok fair enough, so just to confirm you should be selecting in jackett a  'proxy type'  of 'http' then in the 'Proxy url' section put the IP address only, no http(s), JUST the ip, and then in the port specify the port the container is running on on the host side (default 8118 but it could be something else).