[Support] binhex - Jackett

14 hours ago, binhex said:

Multiple ways of doing this, personally I do:-

Sonarr/Radarr etc > jackett > privoxy > VPN

Just make sure you get the ordering right so that they start in the right order by dragging each container up/down.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

thanks BinHEx

I think that at the moment I have it as

Sonnarr / Radarr / Jackett >> DeulgeVPN >>   (  out )

I will recheck and post back.

1 minute ago, chris_netsmart said:

thanks BinHEx

I think that at the moment I have it as

Sonnarr / Radarr / Jackett >> DeulgeVPN >>   (  out )

I will recheck and post back.

well thats fine. it is in essence the same thing, as in using privoxy, either via privoxy included in delugevpn or using privoxy in the privoxyvpn container, the result is the same.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I changed my version quite a while ago as Jackett was not connecting to IPTorrents for me. It is now asking me to update but i cant remember what i need to change in the Repository field - is it just latest?

image.thumb.png.689e0088bfa168d9aadc200748fcb2cf.png

EDIT - Fixed it. Just change it to 'binhex/arch-jackett'

Edited by showstopper

So I am troubleshooting an issue with a specific tracker, so I enabled the "Enhanced" logging via the WebUI, zipped the files, turned the logging off and restarted the docker, and now I can't navigate to the docker via the web. Now when I check the logs, it says this:

Now listening on: http://127.0.0.1:9117

However, prior to enabled/disabling the "Enhanced" logging it used to say this:

Now listening on: http://[::]:9117

When i try navigating to the IP address every other docker is running on, I get this:

Hmmm… can't reach this page 192.168.86.143 refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

On 11/12/2019 at 3:10 AM, showstopper said:

Hi guys,

I changed my version quite a while ago as Jackett was not connecting to IPTorrents for me. It is now asking me to update but i cant remember what i need to change in the Repository field - is it just latest?

Hey did you fix your IPTorrents issue? It recently stopped working for me as well. I think it's the site's DDoS protection...

17 minutes ago, LumberJackGeek said:

So I am troubleshooting an issue with a specific tracker, so I enabled the "Enhanced" logging via the WebUI, zipped the files, turned the logging off and restarted the docker, and now I can't navigate to the docker via the web. Now when I check the logs, it says this:

Now listening on: http://127.0.0.1:9117

However, prior to enabled/disabling the "Enhanced" logging it used to say this:

Now listening on: http://[::]:9117

When i try navigating to the IP address every other docker is running on, I get this:

Hmmm can't reach this page 192.168.86.143 refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Hey did you fix your IPTorrents issue? It recently stopped working for me as well. I think it's the site's DDoS protection...

Never mind, I accidentally turned off the "External Access" instead of the Enhanced logging *face palm*

On 11/12/2019 at 3:10 AM, showstopper said:

Hi guys,

I tried this and I still can't add IPTorrents. Can someone help me out? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This worked for me:

Radarr

Add Torznab [Custom]

URL: http://192.168.x.x:9117

API Path: /api/V2.0/indexers/all/results/torznab/

Add API key from Jackett

Test → Save

Sonarr

Add Torznab [Custom]

URL: http://192.168.x.x:9117/api/V2.0/indexers/all/results/torznab/

Add API key from Jackett

Test → Save

Edited by Supa
  • 4 weeks later...

Having an odd issue whereby trying to add certain torrent providers, I get given this message:

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception. ---> System.IO.IOException: The handshake failed due to an unexpected packet format. at System.Net.Security.SslStream.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32 readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) at System.Net.Security.SslStream.PartialFrameCallback(AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ThrowIfExceptional() at System.Net.Security.SslStream.InternalEndProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult) at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EndProcessAuthentication(IAsyncResult result) at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EndAuthenticateAsClient(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.Security.SslStream.<>c.<AuthenticateAsClientAsync>b__65_1(IAsyncResult iar) at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsyncCore(Stream stream, SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsyncCore(Stream stream, SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean allowHttp2, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.GetHttpConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.DecompressionHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at CloudflareSolverRe.ClearanceHandler.SendRequestAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at CloudflareSolverRe.ClearanceHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.FinishSendAsyncBuffered(Task`1 sendTask, HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts) at Jackett.Common.Utils.Clients.HttpWebClient2NetCore.Run(WebRequest webRequest) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Utils/Clients/HttpWebClient2NetCore.cs:line 241 at Jackett.Common.Utils.Clients.WebClient.GetString(WebRequest request) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Utils/Clients/WebClient.cs:line 114 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.RequestStringWithCookies(String url, String cookieOverride, String referer, Dictionary`2 headers) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 451 at Jackett.Common.Indexers.TorrentDay.GetConfigurationForSetup() in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/TorrentDay.cs:line 123 at Jackett.Server.Controllers.IndexerApiController.Config() in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Server/Controllers/IndexerApiController.cs:line 79 at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.TaskOfIActionResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionMethodAsync>g__Awaited|12_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, ValueTask`1 actionResultValueTask) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeNextActionFilterAsync>g__Awaited|10_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeInnerFilterAsync>g__Awaited|13_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|19_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) at Jackett.Server.Middleware.CustomExceptionHandler.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext) in /home/appveyor/projects/jackett/src/Jackett.Server/Middleware/CustomExceptionHandler.cs:line 29

Any ideas? The above was for TorrentDay

• 2 months later...

Just installed binhex-jackett and the webui does not load when I launch it.

Tried reinstalling and get the same issue. I am using delugevpn with sonarr/radarr & privoxy with no issues. Anything I can try to fix this?

Edited by mag1c
17 minutes ago, mag1c said:

Just installed binhex-jackett and the webui does not load when I launch it.

Tried reinstalling and get the same issue. I am using delugevpn with sonarr/radarr & privoxy with no issues. Anything I can try to fix this?

did you by any chance untick (or not tick) the option to allow remote access?, if so this will be the issue.

14 minutes ago, binhex said:

did you by any chance untick (or not tick) the option to allow remote access?, if so this will be the issue.

Hmm, I'm not sure honestly. How would I check that, I don't see it in the container settings.

I did add the privoxy port via the webui when I first was able to open it and haven't been able to open it since. But that same port works for radarr/sonarr.

6 hours ago, mag1c said:

Hmm, I'm not sure honestly. How would I check that, I don't see it in the container settings.

I did add the privoxy port via the webui when I first was able to open it and haven't been able to open it since. But that same port works for radarr/sonarr.

install notepad++ and then open /config/Jackett/ServerConfig.json and check the line:-

"AllowExternal": true,

make sure its set to true.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, binhex said:

install notepad++ and then open /config/Jackett/ServerConfig.json and check the line:-

"AllowExternal": true,

make sure its set to true.

You are the man. Thank you sir. I donated a bit as a token of my appreciation for all the work you do and the support you provided!

• Like 1
On 3/21/2020 at 1:10 PM, neruve said:

It’s always on the docket tab. Honestly I’ve never seen an update on the dashboard. 

this particular docker image DOES update frequently, this is due to the jackett developers creating new github 'releases', this then triggers this image to be built. please feel free to turn off auto updates for this image, there is nothing forcing you to update on every release, and skipping releases will cause no issue, the decision is completely yours as to when/if you update - having said that, the releases are done in order to fix or add in support for additional private/public sites, so may want to update on a weekly basis to prevent your favourite index site from being inaccessible due to breaking changes in the api or web site (webscrape).

Edited by binhex
9 hours ago, binhex said:

this particular docker image DOES update frequently, this is due to the jackett developers creating new github 'releases', this then triggers this image to be built. please feel free to turn off auto updates for this image, there is nothing forcing you to update on every release, and skipping releases will cause no issue, the decision is completely yours as to when/if you update - having said that, the releases are done in order to fix or add in support for additional private/public sites, so may want to update on a weekly basis to prevent your favourite index site from being inaccessible due to breaking changes in the api or web site (webscrape).

I have no problem updating whenever, I just wanted to make sure it was normal for this particular container to update so frequently. But I guess if you have it scripted to update the container on a new release and their release cycle is fast then it makes sense. Thank you for the info!

• Like 1

Anyway to 'force' a build through? There's a nasty bug for many private trackers that aren't reading cookie data that has been patched in the last 24 hours.  

I could wait till tomorrow or hope you can release a manual build today.  

Do appreciate all your work.

• 4 weeks later...