[Support] binhex - Jackett

Any ideas why this is showing up for this docker? None of my other dockers show this:

image.png.c6ec25ed74daca1a2790cf9af85997c2.png

I have not made any changes but noticed this has changed to not available. I haven't checked things in about a week, so it would have happened between then and now.

Edited by DDock
1 minute ago, DDock said:

Any ideas why this is showing up for this docker? None of my other dockers show this:

image.png.c6ec25ed74daca1a2790cf9af85997c2.png

that is either a unraid bug or docker hub was unavilable at the time the check happened, i can assure you it very much is 'available' :-), just run check for updates now and for me its reporting:-

image.png.5eb6945bba0fb3be1ea3e01a109c6791.png

try running 'check for updates'.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:52 PM, binhex said:

yes 'additional_ports' its required to allow access to specific ports as the strict iptable rules will block by default, you may have an out of date template perhaps that doesnt have this setting, if so please add it as a config type of 'variable' to delugevpn, it should look something like the below:-

image.thumb.png.3acda313fe3456960a08201e8c5f021f.png

I have added the following, and am still having no luck (I have also tried adding them one at a time, in case I didn't need both)

variable.png

port.png

edit.png

3 hours ago, 4554551n said:

I have added the following, and am still having no luck

ok please go to unraid web ui, docker tab, toggle on 'advanced view' then screenshot the main screen showing all the containers, i am most interested in the port and networking settings for jackett and delugevpn.

also can you post a screenshot showing the settings for delugevpn, preferably with advanced view toggled on.

On 9/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, binhex said:

ok please go to unraid web ui, docker tab, toggle on 'advanced view' then screenshot the main screen showing all the containers, i am most interested in the port and networking settings for jackett and delugevpn.

also can you post a screenshot showing the settings for delugevpn, preferably with advanced view toggled on.

Is there any way I can DM you that information?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Byrd said:

If anyone is having issues with IPT, the website layout was updated and cookies are broken. The official Jackett container has fixed this in the newest version.

I'm having this issue due the IPT's update.  I see where you can manually add the cookies with the supplied directions, but I'm still getting an error about 

" An error occurred while updating this indexer
Your cookie did not work: Found 0 results in the tracker"

Has anyone been able to get passed this part?

I am having the exact same issue. @binhex can you please update the container to the newest version so all of us having issues can get it resolved. Thank you! :)

EDIT: Update ran. to version .1999 This fixes the issue. 

NOTE: you may have to remove and re-add the IPT entry in Jackett

Edited by theshabobo
1 hour ago, theshabobo said:

I am having the exact same issue. @binhex can you please update the container to the newest version so all of us having issues can get it resolved. Thank you! :)

EDIT: Update ran. to version .1999 This fixes the issue. 

NOTE: you may have to remove and re-add the IPT entry in Jackett

Yup...just did a force update and configured IPT with cookies and had no issues.  

Good morning. I'm having trouble with the latest version of Jackett connecting to both RADARR and SONARR.  I had to revert back to arch-0.16.1937-1-01 to get them to talk to each other.  I very cleverly fixed the problem without writing down the error, but it said something (truncated) "please check the capabilities (t=caps) and make sure the search mode and categories are supported.".  I could search and download from inside of Jackett, but Jackett and RADARR/SONARR just wouldn't talk to each other.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been struggling to get Jackett working with Sonarr.

I finally found the final bit that got me working (api location).  Here are the settings that worked for me when adding Torznab to Sonarr.  Notice the api location I had to change to get it working (FINALLY!!!)

I hope it helps others searching for a solution that works.

FYI, I didn't set up any proxy in Jackett

Jackett config.jpg

Jackett config2.jpg

I'm having a lot of issues with indexers just failing for some reason. Today all of them failed and i can't get them back up. I removed them all and added these three again to test, same thing. 

image.png.4f990655686543620e3d2206403b8f83.png

Logs below: 

2020-11-27 17:31:50,777 DEBG 'jackett' stdout output:
   at System.Net.Http.DecompressionHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at CloudflareSolverRe.ClearanceHandler.SendRequestAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at CloudflareSolverRe.ClearanceHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.FinishSendAsyncBuffered(Task`1 sendTask, HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts)
   at Jackett.Common.Utils.Clients.HttpWebClient2.Run(WebRequest webRequest) in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Common/Utils/Clients/HttpWebClient2.cs:line 165
   at Jackett.Common.Utils.Clients.WebClient.GetResultAsync(WebRequest request) in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Common/Utils/Clients/WebClient.cs:line 174
   at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.RequestWithCookiesAsync(String url, String cookieOverride, RequestType method, String referer, IEnumerable`1 data, Dictionary`2 headers, String rawbody, Nullable`1 emulateBrowser) in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 495
   at Jackett.Common.Indexers.CardigannIndexer.PerformQuery(TorznabQuery query) in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/CardigannIndexer.cs:line 1276
   at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query, Boolean isMetaIndexer) in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 385
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query, Boolean isMetaIndexer) in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 392
   at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.ResultsForQuery(TorznabQuery query, Boolean isMetaIndexer) in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Common/Indexers/BaseIndexer.cs:line 659
   at Jackett.Common.Services.IndexerManagerService.TestIndexer(String name) in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Common/Services/IndexerManagerService.cs:line 278
   at Jackett.Server.Controllers.IndexerApiController.Test() in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Server/Controllers/IndexerApiController.cs:line 129
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.TaskOfIActionResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionMethodAsync>g__Awaited|12_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, ValueTask`1 actionResultValueTask)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeNextActionFilterAsync>g__Awaited|10_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeInnerFilterAsync>g__Awaited|13_0(ControllerActionInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|19_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Jackett.Server.Middleware.CustomExceptionHandler.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext) in /tmp/makepkg/jackett/src/Jackett-0.16.2220/src/Jackett.Server/Middleware/CustomExceptionHandler.cs:line 26

5 hours ago, musicking said:

Is it normal for this Docker Container to be 3GB? It doesn't look like it's a log issue.

nope its not normal but i havent had time to track down whats causing the increase in size, after some further investigation i found out its due to nuget caching, the next image will be smaller.

• Like 1