(SOLVED) WebGUI dynamix.js takes 10+ minutes to load and often fails // General instability

Hi all. 

This setup has been working flawlessly for over a year now, however yesterday everything died. The only change was deleting my Zoneminder docker which was constantly redlining the CPU for some reason. All the dockers stopped responding on ports (however upon SSH inspection they were all functioning), WebGUI basically died too. I found if I left it loading however it would eventually show up.

kX6XbcC.png

As you can see, dynamix.js is taking forever to load. If you leave it for anywhere between 5-15 minutes it finishes, but if you refresh the page (and break cache) it'll have to redownload and you're screwed. 

During this time SMB worked fine, but none of my docker's responded to web requests (even though they were working -- Sonarr send requests to SABnzbd which successfully downloaded things).

I disabled docker in /boot/config/docker.cfg, rebooted to no avail. 

Installed "fix common problems" plugin, nothing significant there (lack of auto-updates for docker).

Then I disabled all virtualisation and deleted all my docker files / configs and VMs, no fix.

Then I removed all non-essential plugins, no fix // booted in safe mode, no fix.

I have just formatted the USB and installed a fresh copy of UnRAID (keeping only my pro.key, super.dat and disk.cfg). 

Still no fix... Same issue, dynamix.js takes ages to load and sometimes just fails. I've tried on several machines, phones, a TV's web browser and a VM as well as two different routers, static/DHCP and a couple of other things too. I even culled my network layout down to just the Unraid server and a laptop connected to a simple ISP provided router.

I've just reinstalled again, no fix and taken a diag. tower-diagnostics-20171116-0131.zip

Not sure what to do! Hoping for some magician to assist! 

Here's some hardware deet, UnRAID 6.3.5 by the way.

M/B: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. - H97N-WIFI

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Cache: 256 kB, 1024 kB, 8192 kB

Memory: 16 GB (max. installable capacity 32 GB)

Network: eth0: 1000 Mb/s, full duplex, mtu 1500

eth1: not connected

Kernel: Linux 4.9.30-unRAID x86_64

OpenSSL: 1.0.2k

Edited by andrew207
  • andrew207 changed the title to (SOLVED) WebGUI dynamix.js takes 10+ minutes to load and often fails // General instability