Server powering down on it own

My server was powering down on its own, it seemed like once almost every day/night at some point.

I would try to login to the UI and it would not respond.  Go check the server, it is powered down.

I swapped out the motherboard & CPU, it is still doing it - last night it powered down some time.

I have a UPS set to power down in the event of a power failure if battery goes to <10 minutes.  I have not had a power outage and the batter on the UPS is good and the load is under its maximum.

I have set the UPS NOT to power down tonight in case this is causing the issue.

What else should I be testing?

When you restart the server does it start a parity check?    If not then that suggests the system was shut down in a controlled manner and this suggests it is something on the unRAID server explicitly issuing a shutdown command.   The most likely culprit in this case is still the UPS despite you saying it should be OK.

If it is not power related then the most likely cause of unexpected powerdowns is the CPU overheating so check the processor fans.

Thanks for the help in trying to track down what the culprit is!

I just checked an it is running a parity check after I booted it up.  So it looks like the UPS is not sending a shutdown command.

I have been monitoring CPU temps since I swapped out the mobo and CPU, and they are very low I have a water cooler with dual 120mm fans and am not overclocking.