[SOLD] SuperMicro Xeon D-1537, 32GB DDR4 RDIMMs, Intel SSDs, Cisco 10Gb SFPs, 4U & 2U Chassis', Speakers [SOLD]

Heatware:  JimPhreak (86-0-0)
Payments:  Paypal, Venmo or Cash (if picking up)
Shipping:  All prices include shipping via USPS Priority/First Class w/tracking to the Continental US unless otherwise stated.  I pack all my items well and I ship FAST (sometimes same day but almost always next day).
Contact:  I respond to most PMs within 5-10 minutes between the hours of 8AM-12PM EST.  I'm very easy to work with and very up front.  Don't be afraid to ask questions.

**Trades/Offers:    I'm not interested in ANY trades what-so-ever.   Low ball offers will be ignored.  I do not hold items without payment unless we've done business in the past or you're a highly regarded member of this board.

CPU/MoBo

SuperMicro X10SDV-7TP4F FlexATX Motherboard - $850 shipped via Ground

This is in excellent condition and come in the original box with all cables/accessories.  I will also include two Twinax DAC cables with this.

Optional Removal (-$20):   Cooljag BUF-E copper heatsink is currently installed.  This made a HUGE difference in dropping CPU temps.   If you want to save $20 I will remove this and re-install the stock SuperMicro heatsink or ship it uninstalled.  Your choice.

RAM

32GB Samsung DDR4-2133 Registered RAM (x2) - $275 shipped each, $500 for the pair

I have two 32GB sticks of Samsung DDR4-2133 RDIMMs.  Model # is M393A4K40BB0-CPB.  They are in excellent working condition.

SSDs

Intel 730 480GB SSDs (x2) - $140 shipped each

udidPfp.jpg 

Chassis

Let me say that I love this case.  The trayless bays are so underrated, especially for anyone who tinkers a lot.  Being able to simply slide drives in and out is just awesome.  In addition to the case, I also have added two of these 2.5" Hotswap bays that go for $30 a piece.  I'm also including 4 x Mini SAS SFF-8643 to Mini SAS 36Pin SFF-8087 Cables The case alone go for $630 shipped, and all in with the 2.5" bays & cables you'd be looking at $740. 

SwldPvb.jpg
06NicTh.jpg
PT8KQ0K.jpg

2U iStarUSA D-214-MATX Rackmount Chassis - $140 + shipping via Ground

I'm selling an iStarUSA D-214-MATX Rackmount Chassis.  This comes with the following added parts:

DOZoQY0.jpg
aDVK99n.jpg
hRxw7kn.jpg
uodyket.jpg

Cisco 10Gb SFP+ Transceivers

FiberStore Cisco SFP-10G-SR Compatible Transceivers (lot of 10) - $120 shipped

NWS6Qtw.jpg

3.1 Surround Sound Setup - $100 local pickup in Tri-State Area.

Mint condition 3.1 Surround Sound Setup.  Stupidly purchased this 3 months before a renovation and now it doesn't work in my new living room setup.  Items are as follows:

Side Speakers: Dayton Audio B652-AIR 6-1/2" Bookshelf Speakers (pair)
Center Speaker:  Dayton Audio C452 Dual 4-12" 2-Day Center Channel Speaker
Subwoofer:  Yamaha YST-SW012 8" 100 Watt Subwoofer

Included Accessories:  Subwoofer Cabler, speaker wire (unused)

a2pPKDv.jpg
Edited by IamSpartacus
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...