Very slow access to Dockers and WebGUI after reboot

I'm on 6.4.5 and I've noticed lately that when I reboot the server it is very slow to have the WebGUI come up.

Today I used the powerdown -r command via ssh (after the reboot button did nothing).  It took 30 seconds for SSH to close, and about 4 minutes for the array to come up;  I can see this via SSH.  That's fine. 

Now almost an hour later the WebGUI is still not up.  I notice that docker -ps gives an error that no docker is found.  From recent experience, the WebGUI will be up tomorrow as if nothing had happened.  This is not how UnRAID used to be, the GUI came up in about 5-10 minutes and the dockers too. 

Looking at the syslog it appears that a lot of plugins are being updated (e.g. fixcommonproblems).  I would rather do this when I want to, not automatically.  Is there something else holding this up?   I want to get a preclear going before bed, and this is preventing it.

Thanks

Dennis

Syslog 20171129

5 hours ago, dtempleton said:

Looking at the syslog it appears that a lot of plugins are being updated (e.g. fixcommonproblems).  I would rather do this when I want to, not automatically.  Is there something else holding this up?

Adjust the auto update settings as you choose.  But, there is no evidence in the log that this is happening.  Only thing the log shows is the plugins being installed.

As an aside, you do have active hack attempts going on right now from  Bahrain, Italy, France, and Columbia