evaluating new hardware

I've been using unraid for a year or so and paid for the full version within a week of trying the software as it was perfect for my needs and it has served me very well, i'm now in the process of evaluating new hardware using a new 30 day trial copy, this newer system is a lot more powerful but at the moment only has 8 very old HDDs, 6x250gb as data and parity and 2x150gb has cache in a front 8 x hot swap bay, I will be testing the hardware and software with these HDDs until I'm ready to fit 2x10TB HDDs as parity and 2x cache of ?TB, I don't know yet how I'm going to use the other 4 hot swap bays as the data HDDs will be connected to PCI-E cards with a potential HDD count of 40 internal plus 8 hot swap including the parity and cache.

my current system has 20 HDDs, my problem is the 30 day trial, as its going to take a lot longer that 30 days to evaluate the move hardware.

I don't want to buy another copy for just a fer months, is there a way of keeping two systems running together without paying more?