Support thread for lidarr docker template

runraid

Thanks!  I'll give this a try.

Edit: so far so good imported about 50 artists to test.  However, in a scan of the larger collection, there are quire a few artists which won't match.  Which music DB is being used to match against?

Edit2: my first download attempt successfully snatched but wouldn't import the album.  Turns out the template doesn't include /downloads, so I added a mapping for that and it successfully imported the downloaded album.

Edited by cowboytronic

Unsure of the pathings.  I suppose the part that throws me a bit is the separate /config and /data   ("data" being somewhat new and different from the other dockers I've used)

And paths for where to download, for example for Sonarr and Radarr it is  /mnt/cache/appdata/downloads  (then I have Sab categories setup so there are /tv /movies /music)

as well as the path of where the processed media should go (i.e. the share) whereas for Radarr and Sonarr they are /mnt/user/movies and /mnt/user/tv  respectively.

I tried /mnt/cache/appdata/lidarr   for /config    and   /mnt/cache/appdata/lidarr/data   for /data   with no dice (it claims it cannot access configuration data).

Here's what I did to get it running:

Pointed /config to a lidarr folder in appdata like you do with every other docker.

Pointed /music to the folder where the music is stored.

/data does not seem to do anything but I pointed it to the same folder as /config

Added the container path /downloads and pointed it to the downloads folder.

Added the variable PUID and set it to 99.

Added the variable PGID and set it to 100.

I recommend joining the lidarr discord for support.

For what it's worth, these settings are working out nicely for me.  It's a finicky piece of software when it comes to naming conventions of both existing media (even Plex isn't as finicky) which is fixable, though also of grabbed media which stinks a little, as most times that happens the names "make sense" to me.  I cannot figure for the life of me just yet how to manually import (I select the artist but, it doesn't lock in so to speak), but, I'm hanging around the Lidarr discord server where there is a responsive friendly crew.

N8kjmkr.jpg

On 12/19/2017 at 9:31 PM, grandprix said:

I cannot figure for the life of me just yet how to manually import (I select the artist but, it doesn't lock in so to speak), but, I'm hanging around the Lidarr discord server where there is a responsive friendly crew.

I use beets to import music into my library - like having full control over what's going on, and to make sure metadata correct, I don't get duplicates etc

• 7 months later...
On 12/22/2017 at 9:07 AM, DZMM said:

I use beets to import music into my library - like having full control over what's going on, and to make sure metadata correct, I don't get duplicates etc

Hey DZMM, I want to do this myself. Is it possible that you can share a screenshot of the "custom script"-connection you have set up in Lidarr and your beets config? That would be of utmost help now that I am getting started with this myself.

1 hour ago, JohanSF said:

Hey DZMM, I want to do this myself. Is it possible that you can share a screenshot of the "custom script"-connection you have set up in Lidarr and your beets config? That would be of utmost help now that I am getting started with this myself.

I've seen scripts for triggering a beets import from lidarr, but I don't use one.  I do an input manually whenever Im in the mood to use beets

directory: /highlander/other_media/music/adults
library: /config/musiclibrary.blb
art_filename: albumart
threaded: yes
original_date: no
per_disc_numbering: no

import:
    write: yes
    move: yes
    resume: yes
    incremental: no
    from_scratch: yes
    quiet_fallback: skip
    none_rec_action: ask
    timid: no
    log: /config/beet.log
    autotag: yes
    duplicate_action: ask
########### DOCKER DEFUALTS #################
paths:
    default: $albumartist/$album%aunique{}/$track - $title
    singleton: Non-Album/$artist - $title
    comp: Compilations/$album%aunique{}/$track - $title
    albumtype_soundtrack: Soundtracks/$album/$track $title

replace:
    '^\.': _
    '[\x00-\x1f]': _
    '[<>:"\?\*\|]': _
    '[\xE8-\xEB]': e
    '[\xEC-\xEF]': i
    '[\xE2-\xE6]': a
    '[\xF2-\xF6]': o
    '[\xF8]': o
    '\.$': _
    '\s+$': ''

web:
    host: 0.0.0.0
    port: 8337

########### My additions #####################

# import folders are deleted if only files matching these patterns are left in folders 
clutter: ["Thumbs.DB", ".DS_Store", "*.m3u", ".pls", "*.jpg", "*.png", "*.lrc", "*.cue", "*.opf", "*.sfv", "*.txt"]

########### PLUGINS #####################
# chroma and web installed with docker #
# removed lyrics from plugins below
plugins: fetchart lastgenre embedart ftintitle convert scrub replaygain missing chroma web duplicates missing fromfilename

fetchart:
    auto: yes
    cautious: yes
    sources: filesystem coverart amazon albumart google fanarttv wikipedia
    google_key: AIzaSyCyfcvvrxLovyjWzqgjt0kS0r6B0vJI9-E
    fanarttv_key: a013aa2ee126dfbe268c1a51fff7b2a7

# lyrics:
#    fallback: ''
#    force: yes

lastgenre:
    source: track
    canonical: yes
    canoncical: /config/genres-tree.yaml
    fallback: unknown
    whitelist: /config/genres.txt

embedart:

ftintitle:

convert:
    auto: no
    ffmpeg: /usr/bin/ffmpeg
    opts: -ab 320k -ac 2 -ar 48000
    max_bitrate: 320
    threads: 1

scrub:

replaygain:
    overwrite: yes

#duplicates:
#    move: /duplicates

missing:
    format: $albumartist - $album - $track - $title
    count: no
    total: yes

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,

I'm having an issue with hooking Lidarr up to NZBHydra. Not entirely sure why but it just seems to be timing out? This is all I get from the logs;

[Info] RssSyncService: Starting RSS Sync
[Warn] FetchAndParseRssService: No available indexers. check your configuration.
[Info] DownloadDecisionMaker: No results found
[Info] RssSyncService: RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 0, Reports grabbed: 0
[Warn] Newznab: Unable to connect to indexer

[v0.4.0.540] System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.: 'http://192.168.1.100:5076/api?t=search&cat=3000,3010,3020,3030,3040&extended=1&apikey=<MYAPIKEY>&offset=0&limit=100' ---> System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest+<RunWithTimeoutWorker>d__244`1[T].MoveNext () [0x000c5] in <b3d41b23de534128a4f18a6e1312f79c>:0
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x00016] in <b3d41b23de534128a4f18a6e1312f79c>:0
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x000f6] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:64
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x001a3] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:92
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x000b5] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:53
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookieContainer) [0x0007e] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:121
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00008] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:57
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].FetchIndexerResponse (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerRequest request) [0x0004b] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:282
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].FetchPage (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerRequest request, NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IParseIndexerResponse parser) [0x00000] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:259
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x0000e] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:296

[Warn] LidarrErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed:

-- Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details

Any help would be appreciated!

I've installed ping onto the container, and can confirm that I can ping the ip 192.168.1.100

Thanks,