(6.3.5)Docker and folder permission issue

poopsie

(Posted in the Resilio topic, but hasn't been active for a while so trying here instead) So here is my dilemma (Probably an easy fix, but I am stumped).  I have Resilio Docker on my Unraid server, and it is the main folder sharing server for my Resilio.  I have a client (Laptop) that connects and syncs great with Unraid.  The problem is this.  When I create a folder on the laptop, it syncs to Unraid fine.  But, it only gives permission of drwxr-xr-x.  The problem with this is that when I try to access that folder on Unraid from another computer via SMB, i am unable to make any changes.  It is only Read Only.  How do I get Resilio to assign 0777 to all folders it writes to unraid when syncing from a client?

Thanks!!

Edited by poopsie
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Was it actually answered because all I see is 4 pages of script.

If you have the answer and the time to say you have the answer then could you be a pall and tell me because I literally don't understand.

It's late and I'm new to this.

I've reformatted and then copied the same 9tb back across at least twice now.

The (pregnant) Mrs wants to know why plex is down and what was wrong with windows.

Can you be a friend and post the answer.

13 minutes ago, mdrodge said:

Was it actually answered because all I see is 4 pages of script.

You probably clicked on the body of the "link" and went to the beginning of the thread. If you click on the top of the "link" instead it takes you directly to the specific post in the thread he was referring to. I have mixed feelings about the way the forum software does this myself and often just force it to give the link directly instead of trying to make it into some sort of graphic.

Here is the actual link:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/51613-support-linuxserverio-resilio-sync/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-623656