Application suggestions for new Office

Being a new guy to linux and unraid environment. It took me a while to catch up with the new world here with VMs  and Dockers not a geek but i love the concept of unraid and I curiously started to read about it for the past two weeks. 

So finally concluded to settle in that to set unraid as NAS for my small size photography office. I have certain needs but being the new guy i can't figure out what i need. 

So i need only the admin(s) being able to remove files from the NAS unit and other workers should only be able to read the data/copy or paste. But not to modify the existing data on the disk. 

My second need is that there another unit of people working at a different location like 30 km from my current location. At times they need to have access of the files i have ( all these days we had been transferring data using we transfer only)

So i need a docker app or apps that can solve my needs. Hope i have mentioned clearly of what i need. Expecting your help here. 

Nextcloud may be worth a look as well, kind of like a selfhosted dropbox, but with a fair bit of extras as well.

Before anyone else mentions it, although Unraid has parity which can help recover a failed disk or 2, it should not be considered a backup.  As your business depends upon digital media make sure you have a robust backup strategy.