kamuska

System Status on Dashboard Not Displaying CPU Stats

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

CPU load no longer displaying stats in the webGui (see screenshot below). It used to work in 6.3.5, but after upgrading to and 6.4.0_rc15b and 6.4.0_rc16b, it is not longer displaying the CPU stats. I have an Intel G3258 CPU.

Is this a know issue in the prelease versions?

Db8nyqh.png

I was having the same issue, no cpuload show, no matter what browser.  Tried from a different system and it worked fine, so I narrowed it down to my AV (bitdefender) and momentarily disabled protection. Things started working, so I added my server as an exception and the cpu load on the dashboard now works correctly. Also, the issue I was having where docker updates wouldn't correctly update the progress on screen is resloved now too.  My guess is that bitdefender isn't dealing well with the new websocket functionality.  (or some change relating to the websockets that has recently happened)

• Like 1

On 3/16/2018 at 3:36 PM, sturgismike said:

I was having the same issue, no cpuload show, no matter what browser.  Tried from a different system and it worked fine, so I narrowed it down to my AV (bitdefender) and momentarily disabled protection. Things started working, so I added my server as an exception and the cpu load on the dashboard now works correctly. Also, the issue I was having where docker updates wouldn't correctly update the progress on screen is resloved now too.  My guess is that bitdefender isn't dealing well with the new websocket functionality.  (or some change relating to the websockets that has recently happened)

Same issue on only one of my computers regardless of browser; worked fine on all the rest.  No CPU load stats, blank log window, blank docker update and plugin update windows.

I added an exception for the server in my anti-virus software on the affected computer (Sophos Home) and now it all works.

• Like 1

I've had this issue since 6.5.0 and making the exception fixed it for me.

Thanks Hoopster.