Install button not visible for community apps

3 minutes ago, Squid said:

Press "Help" and you'll see what is going on.

ha ha ha.. OMG sorry for being dumb. :P Thanks a lot mate.

And need an additional info, I am running unraid for a local server for my small photography office. I want to limit access capabilities for the workers except the admins. Like only the admin be able to delete the files where as the workers can add data but not delete/modify it. can it be done ? Using some application for my needs, Am a baby to the unraid world. some help would mean a lot. TIA

2 hours ago, ThePhotraveller said:

some help here please.

What format is the disk?  The screenshot seems to suggest the mount option IS available?    If it was previously used by unRAID then it should be a file system that unRAID will recognise.

Providing system diagnostics (Tools->Diagnostics) might give a clue if you are not sure.

28 minutes ago, itimpi said:

If it was previously used by unRAID then it should be a file system that unRAID will recognise.

If you follow the link,

I want to mount the new hard disk to acces the files from it and copy it to the new place inside nas. One thing i did was previously this hard disc was on another system i ran unraid in trial mode and tried to access the files inside it. Then i backed out because the unraid wanted me to format the drive if i want to run the array. But the hard disc turned into RAW file format when i tried to acces the files inside the hard drive.

Wasn't previously used by unRaid, but was attached to the array (6.3.5) until it wanted to format it.  Net result is the partition table got trashed by 6.3.5