[Support] binhex - Lidarr

4 hours ago, Dimtar said:

@binhex

My containerid-json.log has just reached 11GB. It looks like its logging everything Lidarr is doing, is that normal? Its going to fill up my docker.img pretty soon.

I had this problem - the docker didn't  follow the max log size I  had specified in the main docker settings.  To fix, I  had to manually add to the lidarr docker in Extra Parameters:

--log-opt max-size=50m --log-opt max-file=1

Unfortunately you have to delete your docker image and reinstall each docker (you don't lose app data) afterwards.

3 minutes ago, DZMM said:

Unfortunately you have to delete your docker image and reinstall each docker (you don't lose app data) afterwards.

Thanks for the fast reply. I added the extra parameters you mentioned and this was enough to give the container a new ID. This deleted the old folder and removed the 11GB file its self. So all should be good now, thanks again.

On 07/01/2018 at 4:12 AM, Dimtar said:

@binhex

My containerid-json.log has just reached 11GB. It looks like its logging everything Lidarr is doing, is that normal? Its going to fill up my docker.img pretty soon.

11GB, impressive, it must be logging the entire internet :-), i will take a look at this when i get a min, see if i can at the very least redirect it outside of the container.

20 minutes ago, binhex said:

11GB, impressive, it must be logging the entire internet :-), i will take a look at this when i get a min, see if i can at the very least redirect it outside of the container.

I have hardly even used it, maybe its just really noisy? Thanks for looking into this, whenever you do.

28 minutes ago, binhex said:

My experience was about the same, give or take a GB....

1 minute ago, Fredrick said:

I've installed this docker, and it started succesfully. However, I cant seem to search for any artist at all. UI says "Failed to load search results, please try again.", log file shows a 502 error.

18-1-8 12:47:08.9|Warn|HttpClient|HTTP Error - Res: [GET] https://api.lidarr.audio/api/v0/search/?type=artist&query=pink floyd: 502.BadGateway

looks like lidarr have their own search api, which at this moment in time is down, try it again later.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2017 at 4:30 PM, ice pube said:

I read that and my mappings look correct to me. Both radarr and sonarr have the same mappings and work without issue.

I must be missing something but I am out of ideas.

I had the same issue, I fixed this by editing the template ... Changed /data to /downloads and worked straight away :)

5a5fe8ce99294_ScreenShot2018-01-18at00_22_07.thumb.png.6188fffeed47a9b14db4f477664ac39d.png

• Like 1
On 1/7/2018 at 2:12 PM, Dimtar said:

@binhex

I had that same problem initially with the other docker, but lidarr fixed the issue a while ago. Ref:

https://github.com/lidarr/Lidarr/commit/aab78a62e68b28fd7115ae69edf5b704456f6389

I also have the following script running daily to clean up the docker logs.

#!/bin/bash
logs=$(find /var/lib/docker/containers/ -name '*.log');for log in $logs; do cat /dev/null > $log;done

Edited by woble
  • 3 weeks later...

I was opening it on Safari and no joy. Looks much better in Chrome.

Carry on...

53 minutes ago, numbnu7s said:

Ok, installed, mapped and the logs look good but there's no left nav and the top nav buttons are greyed out and not useable.

Not even sure where to start with this one.

Hey, @binhex, I hate to be "that guy", but... Qstick (one of the lidarr devs) recommended updating to see if it will fix the issues I'm having with library import. Any chance you might be able to do so?

The container is currently on 0.2.0.224, but I can't identify exactly what the most recent build is over on GitHub.

Thanks!

@GeekMajic - Binhex has put together the container, but I'm not even sure if he runs the docker. I'd suggest contacting the devs at their support link on discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/297050658111094784/297050758656950272

I'm not sure if this will properly take you there, I'm not a big Discord user. There's a support link somewhere in lidarr itself - on the main settings page, I think.

Hey, [mention=11148]binhex[/mention], I hate to be "that guy", but... Qstick (one of the lidarr devs) recommended updating to see if it will fix the issues I'm having with library import. Any chance you might be able to do so?

The container is currently on 0.2.0.224, but I can't identify exactly what the most recent build is over on GitHub.

Thanks!
I poked the package maintainer on aur and they bumped the version up, try the new image.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
15 hours ago, binhex said:

I poked the package maintainer on aur and they bumped the version up, try the new image.

Thank you sir!

So, uh... since my server crashed yesterday and lidarr won't start due to a corrupted db file, I'm thinking the easiest thing to do is start over. (I only had about a dozen artists imported, no great loss.)  Do I just delete appdata\binhex-lidarr to call it clean or can I just delete the db files?

The crashes are an ongoing saga from the 6.4 (and now 6.4.1) upgrade and have nothing to do with the container.

10 hours ago, FreeMan said:

Do I just delete appdata\binhex-lidarr to call it clean or can I just delete the db files?

whatever path is specified for /config thats the folder you want to blow away if you want to start from scratch, however you might want to try deletion of just the db, that probably would be enough and would then mean you dont need to setup lidarr again, just re-add in your artists.

Well... it was a nice thought. I deleted lidar.db* from my appdata/binhex-lidarr directory and now I'm starting from scratch with config and everything.

Oh well, no worse off than if I'd deleted the entire directory, and I can simply copy config from radarr/sonarr.
Lesson learned perhaps is use CA backup to backup your config of your dockers eh