[Support] binhex - Lidarr


binhex

144 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Hey all,

Curious to see if i'm doing something wrong here, Lidarr isn't importing any of my downloads and doesn't appear to see them...
As attached is what i find when I do a manual import (files have been downloaded...) and what my mappings are.

Many Thanks

 

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Link to post
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I poked the package maintainer on aur and they bumped the version up, try the new image. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi guys, the image has now been fixed up, please pull down latest.

Running this container via unRAID. No issues until i upgraded unRAID to latest 6.5 stable release tonight. All docker containers are fine except Lidarr. Starts with : root@localhost:# /usr/local/em

Posted Images

The importer of lidarr expects the file to be in the same location as reported by the download client. When using docker this can get tricky due to the volume mappings.

 

Make sure both lidarr and your download client has the same volume mapping for /downloads/.

 

If this is not clear, post your volume mappings for the download client aswell :)

Edited by Fredrick
Link to post

Hey, @binhex, I'm back to be "that guy" again...

 

Would you ask the guys at aur to update to build 281 or newer. That one takes care of a pretty ugly bug that makes working with album lists nearly impossible when lidarr is scanning the RSS feeds (which it seems to do constantly!)

 

It seems that also incorporates an earlier change that cuts library scan times in half!

 

Thanks!

Edited by FreeMan
Link to post

@ayrtoo - What Frederick said.

 

Not only must your download client (NZB or torrent) put the files in /mnt/user/Torrents/Music, but it must name that location /downloads as well. If you're using, for example, the lsio nzbget docker, the path is mounted as /data, not /downloads and it won't work even if it's pointed exactly to /mnt/user/Torrents/Music. The downloader will tell lidarr to look for /data/folder, but lidarr doesn't know where to find /data, it only knows where to find /downloads.

 

That one's bitten me several times.

Link to post
On 17/02/2018 at 12:30 AM, FreeMan said:

Hey, @binhex, I'm back to be "that guy" again...

 

Would you ask the guys at aur to update to build 281 or newer. That one takes care of a pretty ugly bug that makes working with album lists nearly impossible when lidarr is scanning the RSS feeds (which it seems to do constantly!)

 

It seems that also incorporates an earlier change that cuts library scan times in half!

 

Thanks!

 

done, currently building

Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...

Running this container via unRAID. No issues until i upgraded unRAID to latest 6.5 stable release tonight. All docker containers are fine except Lidarr.

Starts with root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name='lidarr' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8004:8686/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/incoming/complete/music/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/music/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/lidarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-lidarr'

 

Log:

2018-03-17 00:09:17.989262 [info] Host is running unRAID
2018-03-17 00:09:18.026926 [info] System information Linux 561862a36433 4.14.26-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Mar 12 16:21:20 PDT 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2018-03-17 00:09:18.071579 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2018-03-17 00:09:18.118826 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2018-03-17 00:09:18.359515 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2018-03-17 00:09:18.402730 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
chown: cannot access '/var/lib/lidarr': No such file or directory

Blew away the container twice, including the files in /mnt/user/appdata/lidarr:/config.

 

Anyone else getting this?

Link to post

Running 6.5. Just updated container. Now won't start

 

2018-03-17 06:00:08.876444 [info] Host is running unRAID

2018-03-17 06:00:08.897345 [info] System information Linux f26b48a9d149 4.14.26-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Mar 12 16:21:20 PDT 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

2018-03-17 06:00:08.920781 [info] PUID defined as '99'

2018-03-17 06:00:08.945312 [info] PGID defined as '100'

2018-03-17 06:00:08.978505 [info] UMASK defined as '000'

2018-03-17 06:00:09.003025 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
chown: cannot access '/var/lib/lidarr': No such file or directory

 

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, xboomer said:

Running 6.5. Just updated container. Now won't start

 

2018-03-17 06:00:08.876444 [info] Host is running unRAID

2018-03-17 06:00:08.897345 [info] System information Linux f26b48a9d149 4.14.26-unRAID #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Mar 12 16:21:20 PDT 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

2018-03-17 06:00:08.920781 [info] PUID defined as '99'

2018-03-17 06:00:08.945312 [info] PGID defined as '100'

2018-03-17 06:00:08.978505 [info] UMASK defined as '000'

2018-03-17 06:00:09.003025 [info] Permissions already set for volume mappings
chown: cannot access '/var/lib/lidarr': No such file or directory

 

 

I've got the same problem

Link to post
2 hours ago, brunnels said:

I'm getting the same.  Fix until binhex fixes the /root/init.sh is to add the following to the container post arguments:

 


/bin/sh -c "mkdir -p /var/lib/lidarr && /root/init.sh"

 

 

SO I tried this and it worked.  The lidarr server is loading now, but I get this error

 



2018-03-17 11:59:39,706 DEBG 'lidarr' stdout output:
[Info] RefreshArtistService: Updating Info for YFN Lucci

2018-03-17 11:59:40,305 DEBG 'lidarr' stdout output:
[Error] RefreshArtistService: Couldn't refresh info for [93cc3f11-751a-48d4-aaaf-ebad6cd0526d][YFN Lucci]

[v0.2.0.301] NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [500:InternalServerError] [GET] at [https://api.lidarr.audio/api/v0.3/artist/93cc3f11-751a-48d4-aaaf-ebad6cd0526d?primTypes=Album&secTypes=Studio]
at NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.SkyHook.SkyHookProxy.GetArtistInfo (System.String foreignArtistId, System.Int32 metadataProfileId) [0x001af] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Core\MetadataSource\SkyHook\SkyHookProxy.cs:92
at NzbDrone.Core.Music.RefreshArtistService.RefreshArtistInfo (NzbDrone.Core.Music.Artist artist) [0x0001f] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Core\Music\RefreshArtistService.cs:63
at NzbDrone.Core.Music.RefreshArtistService.Execute (NzbDrone.Core.Music.Commands.RefreshArtistCommand message) [0x000aa] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Core\Music\RefreshArtistService.cs:172
{
"error": "Error -2 connecting to redis:6379. Name or service not known."
}

 

and it does not get me to start screen of lidarr app.

 

 

Link to post
On 17/03/2018 at 6:38 PM, sparklyballs said:

@binhex working with the lidarr guys the signalr fix is to add an ENV

 


ENV XDG_CONFIG_HOME="/config/xdg"

 

how that translates to your config mount i'm not sure

 

Thanks sparklyballs i appreciate you posting that, any chance of some more details (link to issue?) as im not 100% clear of the current problem (i don't use lidarr myself) and want to ensure any changes to my code fix whatever the issue is.

 

cheers.

Link to post
28 minutes ago, binhex said:

 

Thanks sparklyballs i appreciate you posting that, any chance of some more details (link to issue?) as im not 100% clear of the current problem (i don't use lidarr myself) and want to ensure any changes to my code fix whatever the issue is.

 

cheers.

 

all of the conversation took place on discord with one of the lidarr team reporting the problem directly to us from issues from users in their discord thread

 

basically without the variable in the js console of browsers it reports 500 errors and signalr disconnect/reconnect loop

 

we had a similar issue with sonarr few years back https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-sonarr/issues/3

Edited by sparklyballs
Link to post
4 minutes ago, sparklyballs said:

 

all of the conversation took place on discord with one of the lidarr team reporting the problem directly to us from issues from users in their discord thread

 

basically without the variable in the js console it reports 500 errors and signalr disconnect/reconnect loop

 

we had a similar issue with sonarr few years back https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-sonarr/issues/3

 

ahh right, interesting you had the same/similar issue with sonarr, to this day i don't have that env var in for sonarr, and so far no reported issues of disconnect/reconnect issues, but hey i guess my image doesn't get the same sort of interest as the LSIO one, so maybe it is an issue and i just don't know about it :-).

 

ok well its painless for me to include the env var, so for now i will add it in, im assuming this is something that is required for lidarr going forward and this isnt just a temporary hack right?. 

Link to post
1 minute ago, binhex said:

 

ahh right, interesting you had the same/similar issue with sonarr, to this day i don't have that env var in for sonarr, and so far no reported issues of disconnect/reconnect issues, but hey i guess my image doesn't get the same sort of interest as the LSIO one, so maybe it is an issue and i just don't know about it :-).

 

ok well its painless for me to include the env var, so for now i will add it in, im assuming this is something that is required for lidarr going forward and this isnt just a temporary hack right?. 

 

 

i would treat it as a permanent thing until someone says otherwise as i'm not aware of it causing any issues and you don't need to make a folder or touch a file or anything

just having the ENV alleviates the problem 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, sparklyballs said:

 

 

i would treat it as a permanent thing until someone says otherwise as i'm not aware of it causing any issues and you don't need to make a folder or touch a file or anything

just having the ENV alleviates the problem 

 

perfect, thanks again for the info.

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

I had to stop the container.  I had it set up the same as radarr and sonarr (which both work), but it would not import any successful music.  So, I went ahead and added a path to the docker config for /downloads (even though sonarr, radarr, and sabnz all only have /data specified) and no dice.

 

So I explored a little and found out that I'm getting these errors repeatedly:

 

Quote

{"log":"[Warn] ImportApprovedTracks: Couldn't import track /data/complete/tunes/Billy Joel-Piano Man-Deluxe Edition-2CD-FLAC-2011-FORSAKEN/106-billy_joel-worse_comes_to_worst.flac \n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.993711915Z"}
{"log":"\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.993723652Z"}
{"log":"[v0.2.0.335] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.993733381Z"}
{"log":"  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.TrackImport.ImportApprovedTracks.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.TrackImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x00206] in C:\\projects\\lidarr\\src\\NzbDrone.Core\\MediaFiles\\TrackImport\\ImportApprovedTracks.cs:84 \n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.993843869Z"}
{"log":"\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.993857155Z"}
{"log":"\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.993866715Z"}
{"log":"2018-04-08 09:27:51,995 DEBG 'lidarr' stdout output:\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.995626821Z"}
{"log":"[Warn] ImportApprovedTracks: Couldn't import track /data/complete/tunes/Billy Joel-Piano Man-Deluxe Edition-2CD-FLAC-2011-FORSAKEN/107-billy_joel-stop_in_nevada.flac \n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.99564953Z"}
{"log":"\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.995662931Z"}
{"log":"[v0.2.0.335] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.995673987Z"}
{"log":"  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.TrackImport.ImportApprovedTracks.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.TrackImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x00206] in C:\\projects\\lidarr\\src\\NzbDrone.Core\\MediaFiles\\TrackImport\\ImportApprovedTracks.cs:84 \n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.995685569Z"}
{"log":"\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.995713334Z"}
{"log":"\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.995725838Z"}
{"log":"2018-04-08 09:27:51,996 DEBG 'lidarr' stdout output:\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.997503647Z"}
{"log":"[Warn] ImportApprovedTracks: Couldn't import track /data/complete/tunes/Billy Joel-Piano Man-Deluxe Edition-2CD-FLAC-2011-FORSAKEN/108-billy_joel-if_i_only_had_the_words_(to_tell_you).flac \n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.997529827Z"}
{"log":"\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.997544705Z"}
{"log":"[v0.2.0.335] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.997556194Z"}
{"log":"  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.TrackImport.ImportApprovedTracks.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.TrackImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x00206] in C:\\projects\\lidarr\\src\\NzbDrone.Core\\MediaFiles\\TrackImport\\ImportApprovedTracks.cs:84 \n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.997567943Z"}
{"log":"\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.997585522Z"}
{"log":"\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.99759697Z"}
{"log":"2018-04-08 09:27:51,998 DEBG 'lidarr' stdout output:\n","stream":"stdout","time":"2018-04-08T16:27:51.999248759Z"}

 

For every track, and they keep occuring once every 5 mins or so.  So my log file went from 70k to about 800k in the last 20 mins.  And nothing is importing.  So my config is fine, because lidarr can see the files.  It just can't import them.

 

Any ideas?

 

 

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Is there an update to 0.3.1.471 coming?
You would have to ask the developers this question, I just package what's available

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Link to post
4 hours ago, binhex said:

You would have to ask the developers this question, I just package what's available

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 

 

0.3.1.471 is current version on GitHub.  Was hoping you could update the docker.

Link to post
On 7/28/2018 at 3:07 PM, rmilyard said:

 

0.3.1.471 is current version on GitHub.  Was hoping you could update the docker.

 

new image got built yesterday, if you do a check for updates you should be able to update.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.