Default Qemu Command For Windows 10 VM W/GPU Passthrough

What is the "default" command string for Qemu that is created after one creates a Windows 10 VM and passes through a GPU and HDMI sound card? unRAID is the only platform where I could pass through my Nvidia GTX 1070 to a Windows 10 VM without getting Error 43 at all. I was anticipating a mess but it was literally one of the easiest setups ever (create the VM, select the GPU and sound card from the drop downs and that's all it took)! I've tried to replicate this in Proxmox and oVirt but it happens in both, no matter what tweaks I seem to use, they both let Nvidia and Windows that it is being virtualized. 

unRAID's VM management is great, I'm just not a fan of JBOD. I like ZFS, which I know there is a plugin for, in addition to using JBOD, but it would be great if it was available as a supported replacement.

I know I have seen the command somewhere, but not sure where. You might try to create the diagnostics from Tools --> Diagnostics and then check the zip if there are something. 

You can see some of it if you SSH into your server and do a ps aux, but it doesn't show the full command  I think.