Is there a Ubiquiti UniFi Controller Docker?

BendikHa

After having seen unRAID in action on several YouTube channels for a while, I figured out I'd give it a try. I'll be getting my server in a couple of weeks, but there is one thing I have left to figure out. Is their a docker container you can install to run the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller of your unRAID server? I know that FreeNAS has one. Would be great having to avoid setting up a VM just to run the software. 

As I am new to unRAID and a new member of the forum, please let me know if the topic was posted in the wrong section. 

After having seen unRAID in action on several YouTube channels for a while, I figured out I'd give it a try. I'll be getting my server in a couple of weeks, but there is one thing I have left to figure out. Is their a docker container you can install to run the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller of your unRAID server? I know that FreeNAS has one. Would be great having to avoid setting up a VM just to run the software. 

As I am new to unRAID and a new member of the forum, please let me know if the topic was posted in the wrong section. 

Yes, I am using Linuxserver.io’s Docker. It is updated with current stable release. There is also another Docker that runs the beta.