[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - airsonic

6 hours ago, dboonthego said:

Any chance you want to enable it again, verify it's working properly, then wait and see what happens after a few days to weeks?

Then I won't have any access to it as I reverse proxy it using its own bridge. Have to move it to a separate bridge giving it an IP if I'm enabling dlna. 

Probably better to ask the airsonic devs about it as they make it ght have a clue what is going on. 

I changed over to this version from binhex but unable to acess airsonic through nginx which I was able to on the the binhex version. This is my config, any change that I dont know about?

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name music.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

# enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf
    #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf;

location / {
        # enable the next two lines for http auth
        #auth_basic "Restricted";
        #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

# enable the next two lines for ldap auth
        #auth_request /auth;
        #error_page 401 =200 /login;

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_airsonic airsonic;
        proxy_pass http://192.168.0.50:4040;
    }

11 minutes ago, mkono87 said:

I changed over to this version from binhex but unable to acess airsonic through nginx which I was able to on the the binhex version. This is my config, any change that I dont know about?

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

server_name music.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

# enable for ldap auth, fill in ldap details in ldap.conf
    #include /config/nginx/ldap.conf;

location / {
        # enable the next two lines for http auth
        #auth_basic "Restricted";
        #auth_basic_user_file /config/nginx/.htpasswd;

# enable the next two lines for ldap auth
        #auth_request /auth;
        #error_page 401 =200 /login;

include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_airsonic airsonic;
        proxy_pass http://192.168.0.50:4040;
    }

You probably didn't remove the CONTEXT_PATH variable.

Hey all. In the past week all of the sudden Airsonic has stopped working for me. Won't load at all just get a "This site can't be reached" message. I have't changed any settings or done anything with Unraid. Looking through the logs I see several errors that seem to relate to java, but the big one says "application failed to start". I am attaching logs and configuration. Thanks

Capture.PNG

log.txt

7 minutes ago, Dizzy810 said:

Here you go.

Your docker image isn't currently full, but the fact that you have given it 100G makes me wonder if you have had problems filling it in the past. If you have your docker applications correctly configured it is extremely unlikely you would ever need even 20G.

Also, your system share has files still on disk10.

Delete and recreate it at 20G then reinstall your dockers with the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.

13 hours ago, trurl said:

Your docker image isn't currently full, but the fact that you have given it 100G makes me wonder if you have had problems filling it in the past. If you have your docker applications correctly configured it is extremely unlikely you would ever need even 20G.

Also, your system share has files still on disk10.

Delete and recreate it at 20G then reinstall your dockers with the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.

Done. Still won't load. The reason I had it so high was when I first started using Unraid I didn't know any better and I thought the appdata was also going to be stored in the docker image. I quickly learned that it was a mistake, but with 1tb cache drive I wasn't to concerned.

I have attached update logs.

tower-diagnostics-20190421-0724.zip

You still have some of system share on disk10. That shouldn't cause any particular problem, it will just mean that parity has to get involved for writes to that share (and they may be frequent), slowing things down, and disk10 and parity may not be able to spin down since files in that share may be in constant use.

You would have to disable docker and VM services so none of that share's files are open, then run mover to get the files moved to cache where they belong. You can always find out which disks are used by each share by using the Compute feature on the User Shares page.

I don't use this specific docker so you may need to wait for someone else to help on that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 7:24 AM, mkono87 said:

Iv noticed when I enable dlna and restart it does not get saved. Any ideas?

It appears like the checkbox does not correctly indicate if DLNA is enabled or disabled, but the setting does save for me.  10.2.1 did not work this way.  This behavior must be new to 10.3.1.  

If you get it working, I'd be curious to know how long your server stays functional with it enabled.  I've been dealing with a 24-48 max uptime before Airsonic becomes unresponsive.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, mkono87 said:

Every time I update the container I have to remove the context path /airsonic as I dont use that. Is there a way to edit the template or do I need to use the binhex version container?

You have to turn on the authoring mode in docker settings, then remove the template url in the airsonic template and disable authoring mode again.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with Airsonic where my library scan is just extremely slow. It took over a day to scan about 2500 items. My logs show no errors or anything. The music is located on a network share. I also tried libresonic, same issue. Importing music in Emby for example is fine and quick.

I've tried reinstalling and clearing the database, tried fast-access mode, tried libresonic as mentioned. I'm just not sure anymore where to start looking, the network speed is fine, considering emby and other containers run fine.

Any ideas?

Edited by kraai
1 hour ago, kraai said:

I'm having an issue with Airsonic where my library scan is just extremely slow. It took over a day to scan about 2500 items. My logs show no errors or anything. The music is located on a network share. I also tried libresonic, same issue. Importing music in Emby for example is fine and quick.

I've tried reinstalling and clearing the database, tried fast-access mode, tried libresonic as mentioned. I'm just not sure anymore where to start looking, the network speed is fine, considering emby and other containers run fine.

Any ideas?

Considering airsonic is forked from libresonic, I would suspect that the app just doesn't like network mounted shares.

5 minutes ago, j0nnymoe said:

Considering airsonic is forked from libresonic, I would suspect that the app just doesn't like network mounted shares.

Yes but this must be isolated to the docker/unraid version if that is true, which would mean it's a docker or unraid problem. I've had no issues for example with the windows version of subsonic with network shares...

And I think I've used the docker version of subsonic in the past with network shares, on linux, however can't recall for sure.

Edited by kraai
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, TristBella said:

I have been looking all over the web on how to add podcasts to Airsonic. Everything talks about deleting and downloading podcasts, but nothing about how to add the podcasts for download. Have I missed something?

Nevermind. I needed to change the settings for the user to add podcast url.

• 3 months later...
  • linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - airsonic