[Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - airsonic

On 3/8/2022 at 9:44 PM, malebron said:

Hi - I'm trying to get sharing to work. Where is /ext/share/ ?

Clicking "Share" under "More options" generates a link <web.address>/ext/share/<Java key>, but this goes to a "Sorry, the content is not available" page, and clicking "Manage Shared Media" goes to an empty list.  I'm wondering if this directory or a pointer to it is missing.

I remember using this feature in Subsonic - did I miss something in the setup...?

Thanks

RESOLVED!

"Share" under "More Options" is for sharing the music play queue only. If the queue is empty a link will be generated, but it will be invalid and will not be added to the shared media list. This is used for songs only.

To share a video you must use the Share icon in the video player. HOWEVER this icon is invisible (white on white!) in the default theme!! First change the theme to a dark theme. Then you will be able to see the share icon in the lower left corner of the player.

This will generate the share link, which can be managed in the Shared Media tab. (as in Subsonic).

I am told this will be fixed in a future release.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Deprecated] Linuxserver.io - airsonic