linuxserver.io

[Support] Linuxserver.io - airsonic

114 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi, I upgraded the docker to the latest version and it won't launch now. The web UI isn't running and the logs under config aren't showing anything. They stopped when I upgraded and don't have anything new. I have restarted it and still it won't start. Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, macattack said:

Hi, I upgraded the docker to the latest version and it won't launch now. The web UI isn't running and the logs under config aren't showing anything. They stopped when I upgraded and don't have anything new. I have restarted it and still it won't start. Any help would be appreciated.

There was an error during the build, but it got fixed by rebuilding the container about 4 days ago. So force update the container and it should work. 

17 hours ago, saarg said:

There was an error during the build, but it got fixed by rebuilding the container about 4 days ago. So force update the container and it should work. 

How do I force update the container?

5 minutes ago, macattack said:

How do I force update the container?

Docker Tab - Advanced View

On 1/11/2019 at 1:39 AM, saarg said:

I forced the update twice and it still isn't working. Logs still don't show anything.

2 hours ago, macattack said:

I forced the update twice and it still isn't working. Logs still don't show anything.

Hard to say without any logs. Post the log from the container. 

On 1/14/2019 at 2:23 AM, saarg said:

Hard to say without any logs. Post the log from the container. 

How do I copy logs from a docker container?

The last thing in the airsonic.log under /config is just deleting a podcast no errors or anything.
Are there any other logs I should look at?

1 hour ago, macattack said:

The last thing in the airsonic.log under /config is just deleting a podcast no errors or anything.

On the docker page you click on the container icon and choose log. A new window will pop up and you can copy from there. 

Has anyone had issues sharing on Facebook? If I share an album on Facebook, it wants me to login. If I share the url with someone using email/discord it works fine as a guest.

So far this sounds like a Facebook issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

25 minutes ago, H2O_King89 said:

Has anyone had issues sharing on Facebook? If I share an album on Facebook, it wants me to login. If I share the url with someone using email/discord it works fine as a guest.

So far this sounds like a Facebook issue.

I have never used this function. 

Is it Facebook that asks you to login when you try to share it on Facebook or is it when trying to access the already shared album? 

I have never used this function. 
Is it Facebook that asks you to login when you try to share it on Facebook or is it when trying to access the already shared album? 

It’s happens when you click the link on Facebook to my airsonic. When it takes you it should go to a web player of the album. But instead it take you to the login.

I think Facebook it braking the link.

I have my airsonic setup as a subdomain

I could use some expert help figuring out why my airsonic server freezes; or more specifically why it's running out of memory.  I'm using version 10.1.2 with UNRAID v6.6.6.  I've attached 3 logs/snips showing the memory consumption on the docker tab.   The files are named 1, 2 ,3 so you can compare the image with the log until it finally crashes.  

JAVA_OPTS is set to -Xms256m -Xmx768m.  Increasing 512 to 768 extended the uptime another day or two.

Airsonic settings are default except that DLNA server is enabled.  As of this post, I disabled DLNA server and set JAVA_OPTS back to 512 and will monitor for improvement. Freezing was present prior to the following changes, but other settings changed include adding a custom container folder mapping and 3 podcast subscriptions.   I believe much of what is visible in the logs is related to podcasts.  Does it look normal?  I don't know how to interpret. 

A bit of history... All was fine until I tried to enable the DLNA server.  Nothing I tried would work.  The suggested fix was to assign airsonic its own IP.  That required an OS upgrade, so I upgraded UNRAID from 6.2.4 to 6.6.6.  I installed airsonic, assigned own ip, and DLNA server worked as expected.  The 6.6.6 upgrade hosed my cache pool, so long story short, I recovered what I wanted, removed traces of appdata and docker.img from the array and back to the cache.  At this point, my docker.img has been re-created new and installed airsonic again 100% new with nothing carried forward from a previous install.

airsonic_logs.zip

On 1/16/2019 at 11:35 PM, H2O_King89 said:

It’s happens when you click the link on Facebook to my airsonic. When it takes you it should go to a web player of the album. But instead it take you to the login.

I think Facebook it braking the link.

I have my airsonic setup as a subdomain

Then I don't know. I'm not going to share anything on Facebook just to test it. Have you tried airsonic forum (don't know if it exist) or their github? 

On 1/11/2019 at 12:06 AM, macattack said:

I am seeing the same issue.  Started after the most recent update. 

Did the force update thing, still didn't work. 

On 1/16/2019 at 12:46 AM, macattack said:

Have you found a solution?

Any help appreciated.

Logs attached. 

airsonic.log