** VIDEO GUIDE ** Must have unRAID Plugins

I am making a series of videos on 'must have unRAID plugins' which I hope will be useful for beginners starting out with unRAID.

The first part is about Squid's excellent community applications family of plugins which every unRAID user should have installed on their server!

Part1 The Community Applications Family of Plugins.

Edited by gridrunner
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Wow.  Thank-you  Looks awesome.  I've always had plans to address after a docker app installing that it takes you back to where you came from, but for such a seemingly small change, it winds up being a major coding revamp.

Oh, and perfect pronunciation on the name.  :D  Although admittedly I use the more bastardized North American pronunciation on it.

21 hours ago, Squid said:

Wow.  Thank-you  Looks awesome.  I've always had plans to address after a docker app installing that it takes you back to where you came from, but for such a seemingly small change, it winds up being a major coding revamp.

Oh, and perfect pronunciation on the name.  :D  Although admittedly I use the more bastardized North American pronunciation on it.

Ah, glad you liked it @Squid . Yeah, I thought the return to where you came from with docker container installs was difficult to do. But really it's not hard to just type the same search again to get back there. I have always just been super lazy and CA is awesome how it is!

And with the name pronunciation, I am really pleased I said it correctly. I was worried to mispronounce but luckily a friend here is from Poland so I asked him how I should pronounce it. I know there is nothing worse than someone saying your name wrong.

Edited by gridrunner
2 hours ago, gridrunner said:

Ah, glad you liked it @Squid . Yeah, I thought the return to where you came from with docker container installs was difficult to do. But really it's not hard to just type the same search again to get back there. I have always just been super lazy and CA is awesome how it is!

And with the name pronunciation, I am really pleased I said it correctly. I was worried to mispronounce but luckily a friend here is from Poland so I asked him how I should pronounce it. I know there is nothing worse than someone saying your name wrong.

I didn't know @Squid was a polish name! :P

• 5 months later...
On 1/1/2018 at 12:41 PM, gridrunner said:

Yeah, I thought the return to where you came from with docker container installs was difficult to do. But really it's not hard to just type the same search again to get back there.

Today's update to CA will now take you back exactly where you left off when going from the docker page back to CA  :D