File copy md5 errors

Lleot

Hi I have been on unraid 5.0.1 for a while but today I decided to upgrade to v6. I don't know whether this issue only came about when I upgraded or has been there since.

I have a file ~3GB which I downloaded on the server, this file came with a md5 check to ensure the binary is correct. When I putty into the server and run md5deep on the file it comes back with the correct parity. But when I copy it to my local via teracopy or windows and then check the md5 checksum it is wrong! I've copied the same file 10+ times and every time it gives me a different checksum. Please any guidance of where to look would be helpful.

Not sure if it is connected but drive speeds are really poor ~15MB/s read. If I run speed test plugin it says the drives are fast but any real read/copy scenario seems to be very slow.

tower-diagnostics-20180101-1723.zip

1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

Try coping the file locally, from disk to disk, not share to disk, then check crc, and/or to a different PC.

Copied the file from disk1 to disk2 and ran md5deep on it, and got the correct crc. Copied it from disk 2 and got the wrong md5 again. I'll find another pc and see if that's any better