Bulk SMART Report - List All Drives?

If you click on Tools/Diagnostics you can get a zip file with the SMART dump from every disk. You still get one file/disk, but it's quite quick to view the individual files.

Just note that it is seldom the oldest disk that is the best to replace, since the drives are individuals and ages differently. So it's best to look at more than the number of power-on hours before making your decision.

7 hours ago, trurl said:

Also note that you can directly page through all drive attributes in the GUI without going back to Main and selecting another drive. While on the Attributes page for a drive, there are buttons at upper right for previous and next device.

Yeah, I tried this, but even on a 2460x1440 screen, I have to scroll up and down each time I change drives :)

It would be neat if we could get a table format of all SMART data (i.e. one row per drive, each column is a smart attribute). Synology does something like this with their HDD Management screen.

@pwm, thanks for letting me know about the Tools/Diagnostics zip file, I think this might be the easiest way for me to get the data.

Thanks.

Edited by coolspot
  • 3 years later...
On 1/5/2018 at 3:02 AM, bonienl said:

Use "Tabbed" view, see Settings -> Display Settings -> Page View

I noticed tabbed view doesn't stay on the proper tab when switching drives - it will flip the tab back to the Settings Tab rather than stay on the tab I selected (i.e. Attributes)