4Sale - US-AZ - **$100 OBO - FREE SHIPPING TO US MAINLAND** - 4 yrs old-gently used - GREAT BUDGET STARTER CASE, PSU, MOBO, CPU, & RAM

I bought the following items 4 years ago during Black Friday/Cyber Week sales. See this post for those details: https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/29202-first-build-budget-12-drive-capacity-mid-tower-262-not-including-drives/

I used them in my Unraid server until I decided to upgrade to a more powerful CPU.

Here are the details of these items, with prices I paid back then in US dollars:

CPU: $50 AMD A6-5400K Trinity 3.6GHz

Motherboard: $85 GIGABYTE GA-F2A85XM-D3H Socket FM2 (8 SATA III ports on-board)

RAM: $50 G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1600 (PC3 12800)

Case: $20 Rosewill LINE GLOW ATX Mid Tower

Power Supply: $25 CORSAIR CX500 

Total: $230 (which was a very good deal at the time!!)

I'll also include some Sata data cables and Molex to Sata splitter power cables

This setup will run Unraid 6.3.5 with SAB, CP, Sonarr, Plex Media Server, etc. The CPU will not be able to handle Plex remote transcoding of multiple 1080p streams, but it did fine for me with 1 or 2  remote streams simultaneously.

I do not have any of the original packaging. The CPU & RAM is in the motherboard, which is in the case. See pics in this shared Google Photos album, which were taken this morning. The PSU is currently being used in my Unraid server, but I'll move it into this Rosewill case prior to shipping. The case is in a sealed box with the following dimensions:

Listing price for these will be $100 OBO. FREE SHIPPING

Let me know if you have any further questions, and thanks for looking!!

Edited by maddog808