[Support] binhex - NZBHydra2

• 2 months later...

Hey there,

I'm unable to add any NZB indexers into NZBHydra, even though all of my torznabs are working fine and imported from Jackett perfectly.

This is the error I'm getting.

Screenshot_1.png.5153e5ce255147d9b28b19acc0c8359f.png

I've tried with the 2 NZBIndexers I use, NZBPlanet and NZB Finder, but neither one seems to be working.

The config panel on both is pretty much identical, just their respective API URLs and Keys, everything else is left blank:

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.2c23cbc8e08e6adfb9ed4b9c81a94d95.png

Any ideas what could be causing this error? Happy to upload logs if that helps.

• 3 months later...
On 8/4/2020 at 12:37 PM, untraceablez said:

Hey there,

I'm unable to add any NZB indexers into NZBHydra, even though all of my torznabs are working fine and imported from Jackett perfectly.

This is the error I'm getting.

Screenshot_1.png.5153e5ce255147d9b28b19acc0c8359f.png

I've tried with the 2 NZBIndexers I use, NZBPlanet and NZB Finder, but neither one seems to be working.

The config panel on both is pretty much identical, just their respective API URLs and Keys, everything else is left blank:

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.2c23cbc8e08e6adfb9ed4b9c81a94d95.png

Any ideas what could be causing this error? Happy to upload logs if that helps.

I'm having the same issue as you with my two indexers. Hopefully, someone can assist!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 5:16 PM, redpill85 said:

I'm having the same issue as you with my two indexers. Hopefully, someone can assist!

Funny enough NZBPlanet has since resolved itself for me, and for NZBGeek I eventually got it working by adding my username/password as a backup method if API calls failed. For NZBPlanet I'd just suggest removing it, updating the container, and re-adding it. 

Indexers (including NZBGeek) have also stopped working for me; removing and re-adding them doesn't help.  Hydra seems unable to connect to any.  This is a new problem for me, and historically have had few issues with this setup.

Edit:  It seems disabling proxy settings in NZBHydra solved the issue for me, though I would still love to send my search requests through a VPN...

Edited by WhatPlantsCrave
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 8:28 PM, opentoe said:

Someone added users in Hydra, and locked me out! Of course I have access to root, is there a way to delete all users and not have any?

I don't use this docker but hydra stores all its config in its data/nzbhydra.yml file afaik. I imagine your path would be something like /appdata/nzbhydra2-binhex/data/nzbhydra.yml

• 1 month later...

Anyone else getting higher than should be idle cpu usage from this docker? It's not showing as being used much in the advanced view on the dockers tab, it's in the main cpu usage and when I look in top in a terminal it's the java service that it's using.

As soon as I stop the docker, my cpu clocks back down again.

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2019 at 5:55 PM, djgizmo said:

hmmm... 

I'm unable to access the webgui and my other dockers are unable to communicate with my Hydra2 instance.   It shows running in Unraid, however the log shows...

�[2m2019-09-12 20:52:39.950�[0;39m �[31mERROR�[0;39m �[2m---�[0;39m �[2m[ main]�[0;39m �[36morg.nzbhydra.NzbHydra �[0;39m �[2m:�[0;39m�[35m �[0;39m�[34m�[0;39mAn unexpected error occurred during startup

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/orm/jpa/HibernateJpaConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.boot.archive.spi.ArchiveException: Unable to extract bytes from InputStream
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Input/output error

Suggestions?

What do you have set for network in the docker container? If you right click on the container does it show webui as an option? If network is set to none it wont populate the option to launch the webui and that would explain why your other containers cannot connect to hydra

Is anyone having issues setting up radarr with nzbhydra? I was able to setup lidarr and sonarr just fine but when I try to save my radarr setup I am getting this error:

Error: The requested operation requires an element of type 'Number', but the target element has type 'String'.
Unexpected error: Radarrv3 returned error message: The requested operation requires an element of type 'Number', but the target element has type 'String'. 

I am assuming from the error that my categories in radarr are wrong. I have tried to add a category 2000 in radarr but that didn't help. Does anyone know what the proper categories to use with Radarr and hydra2 are?

Thanks in advanced

• 2 months later...

Getting a site cannot be reached error trying to access the webui all of a sudden.  Are these last few lines in the log enough to troubleshoot?  Plenty of space left in docker img, worked fine for several days before.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/supervisor/loggers.py", line 102, in emit
self.stream.write(msg)
OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

• 5 months later...

Unable to access the WebUI.  Tried restarting and tried Force Update with no success.  It is working with Sonarr, Radarr, etc, but cannot access the WebUI.  It's been working for a few years now.  See error:

2022-02-13 21:22:31,730 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[2m2022-02-13 21:22:31.730[0;39m [33m WARN[0;39m [2m---[0;39m [2m[http-nio-0.0.0.0-5][0;39m [36mo.s.web.servlet.PageNotFound [0;39m [2m:[0;39m[35m [0;39m[34m[0;39mNo mapping for GET /nzbhydra2/login.html

Edit: The server was restarted 9 days ago.

Edit 2: It fixed itself overnight, not sure what changed.

Edited by Shane01638
Fixed
  • 4 months later...

I am getting this error when the docker starts. It had been working flawlessly for ages.

Any ideas on the problem, or solution?

---------------------------------------------------

2022-06-25 19:24:09,059 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2022-06-25 19:24:09.055 ERROR --- [              main] org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra                    : An unexpected error occurred during startup
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/orm/jpa/HibernateJpaConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: default] Unable to build Hibernate SessionFactory; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to build DatabaseInformation
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:620)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:335)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:333)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1154)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:583)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:730)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:302)
Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: default] Unable to build Hibernate SessionFactory; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to build DatabaseInformation
        at org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:396)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1863)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:620)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:335)

2022-06-25 19:24:09,060 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:333)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1154)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:583)
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to build DatabaseInformation
        at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:37)
        at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:99)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.internal.AbstractSchemaValidator.doValidation(AbstractSchemaValidator.java:60)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.spi.SchemaManagementToolCoordinator.process(SchemaManagementToolCoordinator.java:81)
        at org.hibernate.boot.internal.SessionFactoryBuilderImpl.build(SessionFactoryBuilderImpl.java:471)
        at org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.SpringHibernateJpaPersistenceProvider.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(SpringHibernateJpaPersistenceProvider.java:58)
        at org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.buildNativeEntityManagerFactory(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:409)
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLNonTransientConnectionException: The database has been closed [90098-200]
        at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:429)
        at org.h2.engine.Session.getTransaction(Session.java:1792)
        at org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:190)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:52)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.spi.ExtractionContext.getQueryResults(ExtractionContext.java:47)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.internal.DatabaseInformationImpl.initializeSequences(DatabaseInformationImpl.java:64)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.internal.Helper.buildDatabaseInformation(Helper.java:183)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Writing to nio:/config/nzbhydra2/database/nzbhydra.mv.db failed; length 1040384 at 278306816 [1.4.200/2]
        at org.h2.mvstore.DataUtils.writeFully(DataUtils.java:479)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.write(MVStore.java:1111)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.compactMoveChunks(MVStore.java:1839)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.doMaintenance(MVStore.java:2848)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore$BackgroundWriterThread.run(MVStore.java:3290)
        at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.pwrite0(Native Method)
        at java.base/sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:109)
        at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.writeInternal(FileChannelImpl.java:850)
        at org.h2.store.fs.FileNio.write(FilePathNio.java:79)
        at org.h2.mvstore.FileStore.writeFully(FileStore.java:113)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.moveChunk(MVStore.java:1935)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.compactMoveChunks(MVStore.java:1772)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.writeInBackground(MVStore.java:2788)

I am getting this error when the docker starts. It had been working flawlessly for ages.
Any ideas on the problem, or solution?
---------------------------------------------------

2022-06-25 19:24:09,059 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2022-06-25 19:24:09.055 ERROR --- [              main] org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra                    : An unexpected error occurred during startup
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/orm/jpa/HibernateJpaConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: default] Unable to build Hibernate SessionFactory; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to build DatabaseInformation
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(SpringApplication.java:730)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:302)
Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: default] Unable to build Hibernate SessionFactory; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to build DatabaseInformation
        at org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:396)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1863)
2022-06-25 19:24:09,060 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to build DatabaseInformation
        at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:37)
        at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:99)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.internal.AbstractSchemaValidator.doValidation(AbstractSchemaValidator.java:60)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.spi.SchemaManagementToolCoordinator.process(SchemaManagementToolCoordinator.java:81)
        at org.hibernate.boot.internal.SessionFactoryBuilderImpl.build(SessionFactoryBuilderImpl.java:471)
        at org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.SpringHibernateJpaPersistenceProvider.createContainerEntityManagerFactory(SpringHibernateJpaPersistenceProvider.java:58)
        at org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.buildNativeEntityManagerFactory(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:409)
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLNonTransientConnectionException: The database has been closed [90098-200]
        at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:429)
        at org.h2.engine.Session.getTransaction(Session.java:1792)
        at org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:190)
        at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:52)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.spi.ExtractionContext.getQueryResults(ExtractionContext.java:47)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.extract.internal.DatabaseInformationImpl.initializeSequences(DatabaseInformationImpl.java:64)
        at org.hibernate.tool.schema.internal.Helper.buildDatabaseInformation(Helper.java:183)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Writing to nio:/config/nzbhydra2/database/nzbhydra.mv.db failed; length 1040384 at 278306816 [1.4.200/2]
        at org.h2.mvstore.DataUtils.writeFully(DataUtils.java:479)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.write(MVStore.java:1111)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.compactMoveChunks(MVStore.java:1839)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.doMaintenance(MVStore.java:2848)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore$BackgroundWriterThread.run(MVStore.java:3290)
        at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.pwrite0(Native Method)
        at java.base/sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:109)
        at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.writeInternal(FileChannelImpl.java:850)
        at org.h2.store.fs.FileNio.write(FilePathNio.java:79)
        at org.h2.mvstore.FileStore.writeFully(FileStore.java:113)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.moveChunk(MVStore.java:1935)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.compactMoveChunks(MVStore.java:1772)
        at org.h2.mvstore.MVStore.writeInBackground(MVStore.java:2788)
Looks like database related issues, if you can restore your config from backup, if no backup then you will have to delete your database and then restart the container and reconfigure.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

I updated to latest and now docker does not start

2023-01-23 06:52:31,240 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2023-01-23 06:52:31.234 ERROR --- [              main] org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra                    : FATAL: An unexpected error occurred during startup:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'flywayInitializer' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/flyway/FlywayAutoConfiguration$FlywayConfiguration.class]: Found non-empty schema(s) "PUBLIC" but no schema history table. Use baseline() or set baselineOnMigrate to true to initialize the schema history table.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'flywayInitializer' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/flyway/FlywayAutoConfiguration$FlywayConfiguration.class]: Found non-empty schema(s) "PUBLIC" but no schema history table. Use baseline() or set baselineOnMigrate to true to initialize the schema history table.
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1751)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:599)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:521)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:326)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:234)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:324)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:200)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:313)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:200)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1130)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:905)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:584)
        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:146)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:432)
Caused by: org.flywaydb.core.api.FlywayException: Found non-empty schema(s) "PUBLIC" but no schema history table. Use baseline() or set baselineOnMigrate to true to initialize the schema history table.
        at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.lambda$migrate$0(Flyway.java:166)
        at org.flywaydb.core.FlywayExecutor.execute(FlywayExecutor.java:204)
        at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.migrate(Flyway.java:128)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.flyway.FlywayMigrationInitializer.afterPropertiesSet(FlywayMigrationInitializer.java:66)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1797)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1747)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:599)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:521)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.lambda$doGetBean$0(AbstractBeanFactory.java:326)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:234)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:324)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:313)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1130)

2023-01-23 06:52:37,764 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2023-01-23 06:52:37,764  ERROR - Main process shut down unexpectedly. If the wrapper was started in daemon mode you might not see the error output. Start Hydra manually with the same parameters in the same environment to see it

2023-01-23 06:52:37,777 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 23241208409072 for <Subprocess at 23241208404080 with name start-script in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2023-01-23 06:52:37,777 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 23241208409024 for <Subprocess at 23241208404080 with name start-script in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2023-01-23 06:52:37,778 WARN exited: start-script (exit status 255; not expected)
2023-01-23 06:52:37,778 DEBG received SIGCHLD indicating a child quit

45 minutes ago, Blade said:

I updated to latest and now docker does not start

2023-01-23 06:52:31,240 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2023-01-23 06:52:31.234 ERROR --- [              main] org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra                    : FATAL: An unexpected error occurred during startup:

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1751)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:905)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:584)
        at org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.context.ServletWebServerApplicationContext.refresh(ServletWebServerApplicationContext.java:146)
        at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refreshContext(SpringApplication.java:432)
Caused by: org.flywaydb.core.api.FlywayException: Found non-empty schema(s) "PUBLIC" but no schema history table. Use baseline() or set baselineOnMigrate to true to initialize the schema history table.
        at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.lambda$migrate$0(Flyway.java:166)
        at org.flywaydb.core.FlywayExecutor.execute(FlywayExecutor.java:204)
        at org.flywaydb.core.Flyway.migrate(Flyway.java:128)
        at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.flyway.FlywayMigrationInitializer.afterPropertiesSet(FlywayMigrationInitializer.java:66)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1797)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1747)

2023-01-23 06:52:37,764 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
2023-01-23 06:52:37,764  ERROR - Main process shut down unexpectedly. If the wrapper was started in daemon mode you might not see the error output. Start Hydra manually with the same parameters in the same environment to see it

2023-01-23 06:52:37,777 DEBG fd 8 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 23241208409072 for <Subprocess at 23241208404080 with name start-script in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2023-01-23 06:52:37,777 DEBG fd 10 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 23241208409024 for <Subprocess at 23241208404080 with name start-script in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2023-01-23 06:52:37,778 WARN exited: start-script (exit status 255; not expected)
2023-01-23 06:52:37,778 DEBG received SIGCHLD indicating a child quit

i have confirmed the image is ok by simply starting from a blank config and the web ui starts up no issue, so i would suspect this is a database corruption issue, probably best raising an 'issue' on github:- https://github.com/theotherp/nzbhydra2/issues

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2023 at 2:01 AM, jmbailey2000 said:

Anyone having issues where out of the blue, nzbhydra2 just throws a "http 400 bad status" error? I used it 2 days ago, no problem and now today, this pops up within 1 second of trying to connect to the web gui. I forced an update and even deleted the docker and reinstalled with no luck. 

Anyone have any ideas. It started working out of the blue a week later and worked fine until 3 days ago. Now, not working again and no matter what I do, can't get it to run. 

Edited by jmbailey2000