[Support] Linuxserver.io - NZBHydra v2

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: NZBHydra v2

Application Site: https://github.com/theotherp/nzbhydra2

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/hydra2/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-hydra2

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16/01/2018 at 10:06 AM, saarg said:

I guess this will be the one as there may be some issues migrating to V2. Don't want V1 users to suddenly have a non working container if we pushed V2.

It’s a major new version running on an entirely different language, I think this is the right approach.

On another note, the container is great. Thanks team.

I'm trying to migrate from v1 to v2. As per the instructions, I've moved the cfg and db files to the root of the hydra2, but when trying to import, I get the following;

[2m2018-02-02 19:26:35.373[0;39m [32m INFO[0;39m [2m---[0;39m [2m[0.0-5076-exec-1][0;39m [36mo.n.migration.FromPythonMigration [0;39m [2m:[0;39m [35m[IP: 10.0.0.39] [0;39mReceived request to migrate from settings file /mnt/user/appdata/hydra2/settings.cfg and database file /mnt/user/appdata/hydra2/nzbhydra.db.*
[2m2018-02-02 19:26:35.375[0;39m [31mERROR[0;39m [2m---[0;39m [2m[0.0-5076-exec-1][0;39m [36mo.n.migration.FromPythonMigration [0;39m [2m:[0;39m [35m[IP: 10.0.0.39] [0;39mError while reading old settings file

java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /mnt/user/appdata/hydra2/settings.cfg
at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(UnixException.java:86)
at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:102)
at sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(UnixException.java:107)
at sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.newByteChannel(UnixFileSystemProvider.java:214)
at java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:361)
at java.nio.file.Files.newByteChannel(Files.java:407)
at java.nio.file.Files.readAllBytes(Files.java:3152)
at org.nzbhydra.migration.FromPythonMigration.migrateFromFiles(FromPythonMigration.java:61)
at org.nzbhydra.migration.FromPythonMigration$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$25126370.invoke(<generated>)
at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:738)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:282)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)

But as per the screenshot, the files are there and in the right place?

Where have I gone wrong?

hydra2_files.jpeg

requirements.jpeg

Edited by WannabeMKII
Wrong image.
6 hours ago, WannabeMKII said:

I'm trying to migrate from v1 to v2. As per the instructions, I've moved the cfg and db files to the root of the hydra2, but when trying to import, I get the following;

But as per the screenshot, the files are there and in the right place?

Where have I gone wrong?

Try /config/settings.cfg /config/nzbhydra.db

• Upvote 1
  • 5 months later...

Is there any reason why on Sunday (the 1st) this, and only this, docker seems to have just poofed out of existence? No longer appears in my docker list, and cant find it by searching. Had all my apps working off of it just fine, then noticed that I hadn't been downloading anything in a week and found this docker just missing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm running this with default settings on Unraid. it's the most up-to-date version of Hydra2. I keep running into this error every few hours:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
Dumping heap to /config/logs/java_pid220.hprof ...
Unable to create /config/logs/java_pid220.hprof: File exists
Exception in thread "http-nio-0.0.0.0-5076-Acceptor-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.localAddress(Net.java:479)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.<init>(SocketChannelImpl.java:133)
        at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:266)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$Acceptor.run(NioEndpoint.java:455)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Would anyone know why this is occuring? This happens when I search via the UI or via API (Sonarr/Radarr) but not every time. Any troubleshooting steps would  be helpful.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Blaze9 said:

Hey,

I'm running this with default settings on Unraid. it's the most up-to-date version of Hydra2. I keep running into this error every few hours:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
Dumping heap to /config/logs/java_pid220.hprof ...
Unable to create /config/logs/java_pid220.hprof: File exists
Exception in thread "http-nio-0.0.0.0-5076-Acceptor-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.localAddress(Net.java:479)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.<init>(SocketChannelImpl.java:133)
        at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:266)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$Acceptor.run(NioEndpoint.java:455)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Would anyone know why this is occuring? This happens when I search via the UI or via API (Sonarr/Radarr) but not every time. Any troubleshooting steps would  be helpful.

Thanks!

Increase the memory usage within the hydra2 settings page.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Looks like NZBHydra has given up the ghost for me. Anyone know what this error means or how to fix it?

org.flywaydb.core.internal.exception.FlywaySqlException:
Unable to obtain connection from database: File corrupted while reading record: null. Possible solution: use the recovery tool [90030-199]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SQL State : 90030
Error Code : 90030
Message : File corrupted while reading record: null. Possible solution: use the recovery tool [90030-199]

Tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times. No difference. 

Edited by calypsoSA

When I search in the WebUi I get the following error displayed and shows me no search results:

An error occurred:
500: Internal Server Error

Path: /internalapi/search

And the log says:

[2m2019-04-10 18:20:34.437[0;39m [31mERROR[0;39m [2m---[0;39m [2m[0.0-5076-exec-3][0;39m [36mo.a.c.c.C.[.[.[/].[dispatcherServlet] [0;39m [2m:[0;39m[35m [Search: 390453, IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] [0;39m[34m[0;39mServlet.service() for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path [] threw exception [Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "04/09"] with root cause

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "04/09"
at java.base/java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.base/java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:652)
at java.base/java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:983)
at org.nzbhydra.searching.InternalSearchResultProcessor.transformSearchResults(InternalSearchResultProcessor.java:112)
at org.nzbhydra.searching.InternalSearchResultProcessor.createSearchResponse(InternalSearchResultProcessor.java:52)
at org.nzbhydra.searching.SearchWeb.search(SearchWeb.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)
at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.doInvoke(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:189)
at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invokeForRequest(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:138)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle(ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.java:102)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.invokeHandlerMethod(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:895)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.handleInternal(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:800)

I haven't used the WebUI search for a while, but the API search from Radarr, etc. works fine.