[Support] Linuxserver.io - NZBHydra v2


Recommended Posts

Here was my steps:

  • Remove the container and image
  • click Add Container and select the hydra2 template
  • change/update the Repository to linuxserver/nzbhydra2
  • click Apply

Nothing else in the template needs to be changed, and no files or folders have be moved/copied, or renamed

btw, I already had backup

Link to comment
  • 7 months later...

Hi Guys,

 

I find NZBHydra's web UI's way too strong visually... a very high contrast bright color pallete.

 

I used the Stylus add-on in my browser to make NZBH2's Web UI a bit more subtle (across each of the 3 included themes). This works OK, but only on my PC environment. It wont work on my tablet/mobile devices that do not have add-on support.

 

image.png.c88c2436ebe2f4dea48e31096f062a6e.png

 

Then, I ran across Theme.Park repo, which allows you to inject their pre-built themes into the most popular Docker apps.. They even describe how to inject into our beloved LSIO containers with a few additional variables.

 

I have tried this with NZBHydra2 and have not had any luck. I changed the template to the below:

 

image.png.4b3ddda94e25c786db71f05748e2bee4.png

 

But when I re-start the container, I get this on the Log Screen... and no theme is applied.

 

image.png.5b6a45a8d096f8544a5f475209b47951.png

 

Does anyone know how to resolve this? If I get this to work, I will attempt to create/share a few more subtle/calmer Themes.

 

As a side note (I know I am reaching - but as an LSIO loyalist), one could pre-inject some LSIO brand elements into into each of the popular apps' UIs. Something subtle or small.... I know it's a reach. As you know, diehard Apple fans put logo stickers on their cars! 🤪

 

447809978_Image6.jpg.8b3158ea816984b6efd653cefc1781a4.jpg

where is Waldo?

 

 

Thanks,


H.

 

Edited by hernandito
Link to comment
On 12/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, hernandito said:

Hi Guys,

 

I find NZBHydra's web UI's way too strong visually... a very high contrast bright color pallete.

 

I used the Stylus add-on in my browser to make NZBH2's Web UI a bit more subtle (across each of the 3 included themes). This works OK, but only on my PC environment. It wont work on my tablet/mobile devices that do not have add-on support.

 

image.png.c88c2436ebe2f4dea48e31096f062a6e.png

 

Then, I ran across Theme.Park repo, which allows you to inject their pre-built themes into the most popular Docker apps.. They even describe how to inject into our beloved LSIO containers with a few additional variables.

 

I have tried this with NZBHydra2 and have not had any luck. I changed the template to the below:

 

image.png.4b3ddda94e25c786db71f05748e2bee4.png

 

But when I re-start the container, I get this on the Log Screen... and no theme is applied.

 

image.png.5b6a45a8d096f8544a5f475209b47951.png

 

Does anyone know how to resolve this? If I get this to work, I will attempt to create/share a few more subtle/calmer Themes.

 

As a side note (I know I am reaching - but as an LSIO loyalist), one could pre-inject some LSIO brand elements into into each of the popular apps' UIs. Something subtle or small.... I know it's a reach. As you know, diehard Apple fans put logo stickers on their cars! 🤪

 

447809978_Image6.jpg.8b3158ea816984b6efd653cefc1781a4.jpg

where is Waldo?

 

 

Thanks,


H.

 

Hi, there is no Docker mod for nzbhydra yet. Only the ones you see in the docker-mods branch. So for this you'll need to use one of the other install methods.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 3:48 AM, hernandito said:

I know... it's weird.... I am using Stylus.... not the best as I cannot get modifications on my iOS devices.

 

Thanks,

 

H.

If you reverse proxy it you can use subfilter to add it. 

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
Quote

If you're running NZBHydra behind a reverse proxy please add the following lines to the location section: proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade; proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";

 

I'm receiving this message after the latest update. My external sonarr/radarr are now unable to connect. Where should I add those 2 lines?

Edited by bugster
Link to comment

So I noticed since sometime yesterday nzbhydra2 hasn't been loading. Looking at the logs I see the following error.

[2m2021-02-18 15:22:26.118[0;39m [33m WARN[0;39m [2m---[0;39m [2m[ main][0;39m [36m.s.c.a.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor[0;39m [2m:[0;39m[35m [0;39m[34m[0;39mDestroy method on bean with name 'nzbHydra' threw an exception: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationNotAllowedException: Error creating bean with name 'downloaderWebSocket': Singleton bean creation not allowed while singletons of this factory are in destruction (Do not request a bean from a BeanFactory in a destroy method implementation!)

Does anyone have any ideas?

Link to comment

Been using this container for a few weeks successfully. I have a couple of small questions though...

1. In the Search History list, all my searches show as "Update query". Is there any way to get this to actually show what was searched for? Kinda defeats the point of having history and stats if you can't see the actual items searched for.

2. I have set up a Torrent Blackhole for manual searches but the torrents are saved as .magnet files which my torrent client doesn't automatically load. Is there any way to get it to save .torrent files in here? And if not what's the solution? *EDIT* Solved this one by using a different client.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by NeoDude
Link to comment
On 2/11/2021 at 3:18 PM, bugster said:

 

I'm receiving this message after the latest update. My external sonarr/radarr are now unable to connect. Where should I add those 2 lines?

I have the same problem. But I also couldn't find where to add them...

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just updated everything on the server and I'm running into the below error. Its a paste of the log which repeats over and over as hydra tries to start. Nothing has changed on my end with the docker or any settings.

 

I see it stating there is a corrupt config file - I've already tried to delete the container and image for it and reload from a template with no luck.

 

Any ideas?

 

 

2021-03-16 02:46:26,300 INFO - Determined java version as '11' from version string 'openjdk version "11.0.10" 2021-01-19'
2021-03-16 02:46:26,301 INFO - Starting NZBHydra main process with command line: java -Xmx256M -DfromWrapper -XX:TieredStopAtLevel=1 -noverify -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:HeapDumpPath=/config/logs -Dspring.output.ansi.enabled=ALWAYS -jar /app/nzbhydra2/bin/lib/core-3.13.1-exec.jar --nobrowser --datafolder /config in folder /app/nzbhydra2/bin
02:46:27.053 [main] DEBUG org.nzbhydra.config.ConfigReaderWriter - Using temporary file /config/nzbhydra.yml.bak
at [Source: (File); line: 1, column: 1]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Config file /config/nzbhydra.yml corrupted. If you find a ZIP in your backup folder restore it from there. Otherwise you'll have to delete the file and start over. Please contact the developer when you have it running.
at org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra.initializeAndValidateAndMigrateYamlFile(NzbHydra.java:215)
at org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra.main(NzbHydra.java:114)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:109)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:88)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:49)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Config file /config/nzbhydra.yml corrupted. If you find a ZIP in your backup folder restore it from there. Otherwise you'll have to delete the file and start over. Please contact the developer when you have it running.
at org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra.initializeAndValidateAndMigrateYamlFile(NzbHydra.java:215)
at org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra.main(NzbHydra.java:114)
2021-03-16 02:46:27,069 ERROR - Main process shut down unexpectedly. If the wrapper was started in daemon mode you might not see the error output. Start Hydra manually with the same parameters in the same environment to see it
Logging wrapper output to /config/logs/wrapper.log

 

Edited by DoesItHimself
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 7:50 AM, DoesItHimself said:

Just updated everything on the server and I'm running into the below error. Its a paste of the log which repeats over and over as hydra tries to start. Nothing has changed on my end with the docker or any settings.

 

I see it stating there is a corrupt config file - I've already tried to delete the container and image for it and reload from a template with no luck.

 

Any ideas?

 

 

2021-03-16 02:46:26,300 INFO - Determined java version as '11' from version string 'openjdk version "11.0.10" 2021-01-19'
2021-03-16 02:46:26,301 INFO - Starting NZBHydra main process with command line: java -Xmx256M -DfromWrapper -XX:TieredStopAtLevel=1 -noverify -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:HeapDumpPath=/config/logs -Dspring.output.ansi.enabled=ALWAYS -jar /app/nzbhydra2/bin/lib/core-3.13.1-exec.jar --nobrowser --datafolder /config in folder /app/nzbhydra2/bin
02:46:27.053 [main] DEBUG org.nzbhydra.config.ConfigReaderWriter - Using temporary file /config/nzbhydra.yml.bak
at [Source: (File); line: 1, column: 1]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Config file /config/nzbhydra.yml corrupted. If you find a ZIP in your backup folder restore it from there. Otherwise you'll have to delete the file and start over. Please contact the developer when you have it running.
at org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra.initializeAndValidateAndMigrateYamlFile(NzbHydra.java:215)
at org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra.main(NzbHydra.java:114)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:109)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:88)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:49)
at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Config file /config/nzbhydra.yml corrupted. If you find a ZIP in your backup folder restore it from there. Otherwise you'll have to delete the file and start over. Please contact the developer when you have it running.
at org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra.initializeAndValidateAndMigrateYamlFile(NzbHydra.java:215)
at org.nzbhydra.NzbHydra.main(NzbHydra.java:114)
2021-03-16 02:46:27,069 ERROR - Main process shut down unexpectedly. If the wrapper was started in daemon mode you might not see the error output. Start Hydra manually with the same parameters in the same environment to see it
Logging wrapper output to /config/logs/wrapper.log

 

You basically have to do this Config file /config/nzbhydra.yml corrupted. If you find a ZIP in your backup folder restore it from there. Otherwise you'll have to delete the file and start over. Please contact the developer when you have it running.

This is located in the appdata!

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.