Can't find hard drives - plex

I upgraded from 5.05 to 6.4 today.  It was a pretty clean update, only transferred the config folder.  

The problem is when I'm installing apps they are not able to find my hard drives.  I'm trying to point plex to the media folders and it's not working /mnt/disk1/MOVIES

What am I doing wrong?

I have a parity drive and 2 days drives.  They are all operating fine and I'm able to see them in Windows.

I upgraded from 5.05 to 6.4 today.  It was a pretty clean update, only transferred the config folder.  

The problem is when I'm installing apps they are not able to find my hard drives.  I'm trying to point plex to the media folders and it's not working /mnt/disk1/MOVIES
What am I doing wrong?

I have a parity drive and 2 days drives.  They are all operating fine and I'm able to see them in Windows.
What Plex app are you using? Plugin or docker? Generally you map something like /mnt/user/movies to /movies and tell Plex to look in /movies for it's library

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk