After a decade with a 192.168.0.X address space, my router has decided to switch to 10.0.0.1 - cannot access server anymore

bamy

As the title suggests, I've had a 192.168.0.X address space for as long as I can remember. And now, suddenly, my router (Netgear D7000) has decided to all of a sudden switch to a 10.0.0.X address space.

The problem with that is, I've statically configured my Unraid server on a 192.168.0.X address space, and I can not access it anymore. 

What can I do?

Edited by bamtan
edited title

Routers don't decide on their own to make changes like this, something was changed in your environment. ;)

To reach your unRAID server you can change the network settings of your PC and give it a static IP address in the same range as the server. Once all is settled change it back to dynamic.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, bonienl said:

Routers don't decide on their own to make changes like this, something was changed in your environment. ;)

To reach your unRAID server you can change the network settings of your PC and give it a static IP address in the same range as the server. Once all is settled change it back to dynamic.

Thanks, I've managed to change my LAN back to the 192.168.0.X address space. Hopefully no more issues show up.