[Support] Linuxserver.io - Heimdall

6 hours ago, mgworek said:

I like the new functionality with Sonarr and Radarr but I can't get nzbget to work now with the changes. Application Type is set to Nzbget. I enable the config, enter in the user name and password. Hit test and nothing happens. Sonarr and Radarr popped up a message saying it worked with the API when hitting test. Nzbget was working correctly before the last update.

Thanks.

Same here.  Also, Tautulli connects OK, but the icon doesn't display the stream count (stays at zero).  Old version worked.

Side note:  The Tautulli template's background was white, and the title correctly showed as black (or dark).  However, the stats remained in white/light text, so they couldn't be seen until the background colour was overridden.

Shes dead jim.

include(/var/www/localhost/heimdall/vendor/composer/../../app/SupportedApps/Sonarr/Sonarr.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (View: /var/www/localhost/heimdall/resources/views/item.blade.php) (View: /var/www/localhost/heimdall/resources/views/item.blade.php) (View: /var/www/localhost/heimdall/resources/views/item.blade.php)

After the latest update, several of the apps on my Heimdall dashboard (Plex, Tautulli, Pihole) show broken links for the icons and black backgrounds.  The webUI for them all launches OK. 

I suppose I can try to fix it manually, but, this problem just showed up after the update.

Edited by Hoopster
7 hours ago, Dimtar said:

Shes dead jim.

include(/var/www/localhost/heimdall/vendor/composer/../../app/SupportedApps/Sonarr/Sonarr.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (View: /var/www/localhost/heimdall/resources/views/item.blade.php) (View: /var/www/localhost/heimdall/resources/views/item.blade.php) (View: /var/www/localhost/heimdall/resources/views/item.blade.php)

I'm getting this today as well.

5 hours ago, Hoopster said:

After the latest update, several of the apps on my Heimdall dashboard (Plex, Tautulli, Pihole) show broken links for the icons and black backgrounds.  The webUI for them all launches OK. 

I suppose I can try to fix it manually, but, this problem just showed up after the update.

The app recently updated to a new system of enhanced links.  I'm hazarding a guess that as your page is still loading in some form you hadn't edited any of your links to make them enhanced.  I had, and this update doesn't open my page at all - just errors.

Not sure what this update has done.

My app took a complete dump yesterday after I posted the above problem. It went to some error page I've never seen before that looked like a javascript console window. Listed a ton of files it was missing. I had to remove everything and start from scratch to get it working again. Luckily, its not that hard to rebuild. It didn't fix the nzbget problem though but so far, everything else is working today.

Edited by mgworek
1 minute ago, Cessquill said:

Sounds similar to the errors listed above.  So a remove and reinstall fixes it?  Might have to start again then, but reluctant to if updates can bork it in future.

Yea, I removed everything (docker and directory) and just started fresh. I am also worried about happening again as well but so far its been running smoothly. I have backups for the last 5 weeks, if it crashes again and I have to restart from scratch, I might see if I can copy a config file or something from last week.

In general I try to keep updates as seamless as possible, but this was such a big change that was always going to be practically impossible.

If v2.0.0 wasn't only released less than 3 weeks ago this would have been labelled v3.0.0, which would have better conveyed the possibility of breaking changes.  There shouldn't be any such breaking changes again, at least not in the v2 series.

• Like 1

Hey All,

I have Htpasswd enabled on lets encrypt to Auth anyone visiting from outside my network however, everytime im home on my own LAN... i dont want to keep typing in the password.

Is there a way to white list LAN IP by setting allow/deny in the Config file?

Anyone have their config to hand they could share if thay have this working? I tried Chbmb config but this still requests auth when logging in from 192.168.0.10

Thanks

45 minutes ago, Joeyleigh said:

Hey All,

I have Htpasswd enabled on lets encrypt to Auth anyone visiting from outside my network however, everytime im home on my own LAN... i dont want to keep typing in the password.

Is there a way to white list LAN IP by setting allow/deny in the Config file?

Anyone have their config to hand they could share if thay have this working? I tried Chbmb config but this still requests auth when logging in from 192.168.0.10

Thanks

Sorted... me just being stupid.

Chbmb config is working just fine, i had 2 x Htpasswd activated...

One through Letsencrypt config and the other through Heimdall config as well....🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Joeyleigh
On 11/11/2018 at 12:55 AM, DZMM said:

Is the enhanced Transmission app working?  It won't login for me.  I've got nzbget, sonarr, radarr and tautulli working ok with my reverse proxy urls.

Bump - just tried again and no joy with Transmission.  When I click TEST nothing happens.

7 hours ago, DZMM said:

Bump - just tried again and no joy with Transmission.  When I click TEST nothing happens.

Same for me with Tautulli.  I have copied the API key, enabled the config, tried both the docker IP address and LAN IP address, but,  clicking test does absolutely nothing.  Am I missing something?

Tautulli.png

27 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

Same for me with Tautulli.  I have copied the API key, enabled the config, tried both the docker IP address and LAN IP address, but,  clicking test does absolutely nothing.  Am I missing something?

I got Tautulli working after a few goes, but I'll have to wait until I get home to post my settings.  The edit dialog doesn't play nicely with mobile browsers (or at least mine).

31 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

Tautulli.png

Worked for me. Try putting your url in the top bit - I didn't fill in the url at the bottom