Paths won't work, I've read the FAQ, please tell me I'm not crazy

tential

No matter what I do I can't get Sonarr to use completed download handling.  I've gone as far as to create copies of the file everywhere to ensure it's there and nothing.

I feel like pathing should be enough, do you need me to post any other settings?

Thanks, any help is appreciated I'm tearing my hair out here, I'm almost at the finish line and this!

I've tried everything for the /downloads for transmission, I just can't get Sonarr to read it automatically no matter what I have to manually import.

5a650cc9dd453_PathsHElp.thumb.PNG.d99790e10fee08dcebce6669b982a6b9.PNG

Just now, tential said:

Aren't they essentially the same thing Squid or am I not understanding? 

/downloads=/mnt/user/downloads/ for most of my attempts (a clone of /data)

Thanks for the quick replies guys I appreciate it

Just remove /downloads from transmission and then take a look at it's config and make sure downloads are configured in it's webui to be in /data the same as all the other containers.

Otherwise it's going to get complicated (well it already is, so just trust us with this)

Sure.  They appear to be.  But, read this explanation  https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/?page=2#comment-566086

If you tell transmission to store in /downloads, then transmission dutifully tells sonarr / whatnot that the download is stored in /downloads.  But /downloads doesn't exist on those containers.  Getting rid of /downloads on transmission, and making sure that its saving the downloads in /data should fix you up.

I thought that might had been happening squid.

My next guess would have been to try to like cross map with /data being in the /downloads portion of tranmission.  Which would have then let sonarr know to look in /data?

Am I understanding that right?

Removing the /downloads worked, I had to wait awhile to let a DL complete.  Thanks again, I was going crazy!

Archived