Preclear - Tool version of Unraid

I prefer to to preclear my drives on another machine before putting them in my system but I only have one license.  I used to use a trial version key to do this, but now with 6.4 it sounds like in 30 days it will cease to work for this purpose.

Is there any possibility of a version that doesn't have the ability to start an array for just this type of purpose?  I really like the web UI to do the preclearing and I'd like to stay up to date with the changes with the preclear scripts.

I probably won't need it again for a long time and just request another trial; but I thought I'm make the request to see if there is better solution I can rely on when I need to preclear some more disks.

I've been using unraid for a while now and I must say that the product as well as the community are totally awesome. 

Keep up the great work!

23 minutes ago, Frayedknot said:

Is there any possibility of a version that doesn't have the ability to start an array for just this type of purpose? 

AFAIK, the only time the license, trial or otherwise, is enforced, is when you try to start the array. What makes you think 6.4 is different? I thought I kept up pretty well, but maybe I missed something.

1 hour ago, jonathanm said:

AFAIK, the only time the license, trial or otherwise, is enforced, is when you try to start the array. What makes you think 6.4 is different? I thought I kept up pretty well, but maybe I missed something.

You could very well be correct, I just assumed it would stop working outside of the 30 days trial and didn't even consider that was how the license might work.  If that is indeed how it works then it's a perfect solution for what I need.