Docker Help Request (Mayan EDMS)

Ray

I am really hoping someone can help me with this.

I was able to get MayanEDMS docker installed and working but because of the amount of data I'm trying to load into it, it starts chocking because of the default database it uses.

They have instructions for how to install using a mysql docker https://www.mayan-edms.com/post/deploy-mayan-docker-mysql/

I went through that process on a Ubuntu VM and it works very good.  The issue is that it stores all the data in /var/lib/docker/volumes and I can't for the life of me get it to store the data on a unRAID share.  I have a share mounted and accessible on the VM but I can't get docker to use it.

Is there anyone that can either help me install dockers as described in the second link directly on unRAID or give me some pointers to get the persistent volume on a VM to be on a unRAID share?  Free would be great but I am more than willing to pay someone for their time.  I've been at this for 2 days and I'm not getting far...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...