Partial webGUI loss when starting Windows VM w/ NVMe passthrough

After moving my unRAID install to a new USB key and transferring license, all looked ok. However, when I tried booting up my Windows 10 VM, something weird happened. While booting up the VM, I partially lost access to the webGUI. What  mean is that when I type in the server's IP address, it still forwarded properly to the HTTPS site and the tabs showed up. But everything else was lost in the interface is gone (I can't issue any commands anywhere). I was able to still access the dockers via the correct IP/ports however. I had to SSH into the server from another PC and force a reboot. This happened twice. Something strange I noticed also was that the Unassigned Devices was giving me errors prior, but not sure if the problem is linked. But I somehow suspect the boot flash drive may be having some problems, but I can be wrong.

I installed the Windows VM on a separate NVMe SSD that was passed through. But in the "Main" tab, I get this error when the VM isn't launched:

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '!' in Unknown on line 28 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/unassigned.devices/include/lib.php on line 1288

I'll attach diagnostics for reference. Many thanks!

edit: I also ran BTRFS scrub on all my disks, and my Data 3 disk came out with this (not sure if it's relevant):

scrub status for 6316527e-9c57-4da8-aff7-970307f62f9c
	scrub started at Sat Jan 27 19:21:38 2018 and was aborted after 00:01:09
	total bytes scrubbed: 5.83GiB with 2 errors
	error details: csum=2
	corrected errors: 0, uncorrectable errors: 2, unverified errors: 0

hk-homelab-diagnostics-20180127-1756.zip

hk-homelab-diagnostics-20180127-1936.zip

Edited by ipreferpie