Random Unresponsiveness After Upgrading to 6.4

somail

Well at least it seems random...

Since upgrading from 6.3.5 to 6.4, I am having issues accessing my docker apps and several tabs in the Unraid GUI. Mainly, the docker tab and the dashboard. "Main" always loads fine, but trying to switch to other pages will often result in the page taking a long time to load or timing out. The same behavior is going on with my dockers - sometimes they are responsive and sometimes it's like the server is not even on. I am normally able to reestablish connection to a docker app if I reset it (assuming I can access the Docker page in the Unraid GUI). I did not have this problem on 6.3.5 and I have made no hardware changes.

Dockers I am running:

Duckdns

Plex

Plexpy

sabnzb

sonarr

Attached is my diagnostics file.

Any trouble shooting advice would be welcome.

Thanks

server-diagnostics-20180127-2025.zip

You're getting out of memory errors like this:

Jan 19 20:30:32 Server kernel: Out of memory: Kill process 21161 (Plex DLNA Serve) score 287 or sacrifice child

Shutdown all dockers and start turning them on one by one them testing for a while to try and find if it's one of them.

I don't run plex but is 3.5 GB memory available at start enough to run plex and unRAID 6.4?

Thanks Johnnie. I'll keep an eye on the memory usage and see if I can find anything. I will also remove some plugins to see if they are contributing to the issue. A quick fix is probably buying more memory, but I'm not sure if 8GB vs. 4GB (3.5GB) is overkill or standard these days....