[Support] Djoss - FileBot

@DjossOpenSubtitles Login now requires FileBot 4.9.5 (r9072) or higher due to server-side API changes.

Workaround until 4.9.5 is to remove opensubtitles user/pass from the variables.

--------

One more thing. As Filebot docker in idle is using 200MB of memory could you add another variable so you have an option to choose if you would like to use web gui or not.

This would then disable execution of those marked processes.

image.png.e20324556f3250f977ce25c4a42323d9.png

Edited by snoopy86
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

since several days I have the problem that the Filebot docker exits by itself.
At least once a day.

The logfile does not say why, not even in the system log.

I have the same phenomenon with the JDownloader2 docker from jlesage.

Also there the Docker terminates by itself without writing an entry in the log. Or I am looking in the wrong place.

Maybe someone can find an error in the attached logfile.

tower-diagnostics-20220215-1545.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Im running 4.9.4 containerized in unraid. No issues with cli. Gui randomly blacked out. Issue remedied by restoring system.properties file. Are themes deprecated?
Logs show this:

Uncaught Exception in AWT-EventQueue-0: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI (in unnamed module @0x3e07d849) cannot access class sun.swing.SwingUtilities2 (in module java.desktop) because module java.desktop does not export sun.swing to unnamed module @0x3e07d849java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI (in unnamed module @0x3e07d849) cannot access class sun.swing.SwingUtilities2 (in module java.desktop) because module java.desktop does not export sun.swing to unnamed module @0x3e07d849at com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI.paintText(DarculaButtonUI.java:101)at com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI.paint(DarculaButtonUI.java:86)at com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI.update(DarculaButtonUI.java:126)

Rednoah mentioned this “The error message would suggest that `filebot.sh` is missing some `--add-opens` directives”

On 2/15/2022 at 9:46 AM, aurevo said:

Hello,

since several days I have the problem that the Filebot docker exits by itself.
At least once a day.

The logfile does not say why, not even in the system log.

I have the same phenomenon with the JDownloader2 docker from jlesage.

Also there the Docker terminates by itself without writing an entry in the log. Or I am looking in the wrong place.

Maybe someone can find an error in the attached logfile.

tower-diagnostics-20220215-1545.zip 217.26 kB · 2 downloads

Did you check if your Docker vDisk is full ?  We see some errors in docker.txt related to that.

1 hour ago, mason1171 said:

Im running 4.9.4 containerized in unraid. No issues with cli. Gui randomly blacked out. Issue remedied by restoring system.properties file. Are themes deprecated?
Logs show this:

Uncaught Exception in AWT-EventQueue-0: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI (in unnamed module @0x3e07d849) cannot access class sun.swing.SwingUtilities2 (in module java.desktop) because module java.desktop does not export sun.swing to unnamed module @0x3e07d849java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI (in unnamed module @0x3e07d849) cannot access class sun.swing.SwingUtilities2 (in module java.desktop) because module java.desktop does not export sun.swing to unnamed module @0x3e07d849at com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI.paintText(DarculaButtonUI.java:101)at com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI.paint(DarculaButtonUI.java:86)at com.bulenkov.darcula.ui.DarculaButtonUI.update(DarculaButtonUI.java:126)Rednoah mentioned this “The error message would suggest that `filebot.sh` is missing some `--add-opens` directives”

Themes were not supported officially by the container.  How are you changing the theme ?

2 hours ago, mason1171 said:

Accessed the web ui, hit f5 to open the groovy console. I then entered

filebot -script fn:properties --def net.filebot.theme=Darcula

This change persisted for months then broke itself a few days ago

Ok thanks,  I will fix that.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@Djoss

can you please update the image to the newest Filebot Version?

The used filebot R9112 is creating a super weird situation where it uses the scraped IMDB Movie ID and uses it for TMDB.

And in a lot of cases "normal" movies turn into "adult" movies and plex scrapes the covers automatically and so on.....

https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57168#p57168

Much appreciated.

1 hour ago, lorddrinkal0t said:

@Djoss

can you please update the image to the newest Filebot Version?

The used filebot R9112 is creating a super weird situation where it uses the scraped IMDB Movie ID and uses it for TMDB.

And in a lot of cases "normal" movies turn into "adult" movies and plex scrapes the covers automatically and so on.....

https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57168#p57168

Much appreciated.

Done!

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys and sry in advance,

i used filebot in the gui on a windows machine quiet alot over the years.

Now i've setup an unraid server and installed the filebot docker to use the amc script, it's like i'm not able to get it done anything. How do i have to set it up in the docker?

storage: /mnt/user

watch: /mnt/user/media/download/output/extracted

*note - JDownloader extracts to /extracted - so in there are subfolders by packagename which include the video-files

output: /mnt/user/media

action: filebot -script fn:amc --output "/mnt/user/media" --action duplicate -non-strict "/mnt/user/media/download/output/extracted" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt

music format: music/{plex}

movie format: 

movies/{n.replace(':',' -')} ({y}){fn.contains('Extended') || fn.contains('EXTENDED') || fn.contains('extended.cut') ? ' (Extended)' : fn.contains('Theatrical') || fn.contains('THEATRICAL') || fn.contains('theatrical.cut') ? ' [Theatrical]' : fn.contains('Special Edition') || fn.contains('SPECIAL EDITION') || fn.contains('SPECIAL.EDITION') ? ' (Special Edition)' : fn.contains('Unrated') || fn.contains('UNRATED') ? ' (Unrated)' : fn.contains('Uncensored') || fn.contains('UNCENSORED') ? ' (Uncensored)' : fn.contains('Remastered') || fn.contains('REMASTERED') ? ' (Remastered)': fn.contains('Limited') || fn.contains('LIMITED') || fn.contains('Limited Edition') || fn.contains('LIMITED EDITION') ? ' (Limited Edition)': fn.contains('Ultimate') || fn.contains('ULTIMATE') || fn.contains('Ultimate Edition') || fn.contains('ULTIMATE EDITION') ? ' (Ultimate Edition)': fn.contains('Director') || fn.contains('Directors') || fn.contains('Directors Cut') || fn.contains('dc') || fn.contains('Director\'s Cut') || fn.contains('DC') ? ' (Directors Cut)':"" }/{n.replace(':',' -')} ({y}){fn.contains('Extended') || fn.contains('EXTENDED') || fn.contains('extended.cut') ? ' [Extended]' : fn.contains('Theatrical') || fn.contains('THEATRICAL') || fn.contains('theatrical.cut') ? ' [Theatrical]' : fn.contains('Special Edition') || fn.contains('SPECIAL EDITION') || fn.contains('SPECIAL.EDITION') ? ' (Special Edition)' : fn.contains('Unrated') || fn.contains('UNRATED') ? ' (Unrated)' : fn.contains('Uncensored') || fn.contains('UNCENSORED') ? ' (Uncensored)' : fn.contains('Remastered') || fn.contains('REMASTERED') ? ' (Remastered)': fn.contains('Limited') || fn.contains('LIMITED') || fn.contains('Limited Edition') || fn.contains('LIMITED EDITION') ? ' (Limited Edition)': fn.contains('Ultimate') || fn.contains('ULTIMATE') || fn.contains('Ultimate Edition') || fn.contains('ULTIMATE EDITION') ? ' (Ultimate Edition)': fn.contains('Director') || fn.contains('Directors') || fn.contains('Directors Cut') || fn.contains('dc') || fn.contains('Director\'s Cut') || fn.contains('DC') ? ' (Directors Cut)':"" } {vf}

tv series format: series/{n.replace(':',' -')}/Season_{s00}/{n.replace(':',' -')} - {s00e00} - {t.replace(':',' -')} - {vf}

anime format: anime/{plex}

the naming schemes worked fine on windows gui filebot.

What am i doing wrong, what needs to change? I've got a tv series file directly in the /extracted and in /extraced/nameoffile/nameoffile.mkv Filebot doesnt copy/rename/relocate anything.

Something very strange started happening with my license file. My license is good until Jan of '23 and I had it working fine since I renewed this past January.

All of a sudden a couple days ago I started getting errors that the license was invalid. I checked and the license file is still there, but it's now a 4kb file (instead of the normal 670 bytes) that I can't open in a text editor. If I replace the file it will work for like a day or less before magically getting converted into the 4kb file again.

As you can see in the attached screenshot, license.psm is 4096 bytes. The FileBot_License.... file is a copy I just started keeping in there so I didn't have to keep re-downloading the license. You can see it's the normal 670 bytes.

1680926632_ScreenShot2022-04-28at5_10_17PM.thumb.png.80b4e902936460d00be472a2f23fd7d9.png

I've tried restarting the docker container, restarting the UNRAID server and doing a parity check, and deleted and reinstalled the docker container to no avail. Anybody have any idea what might be causing my license file to become corrupted? Thanks!

4 hours ago, cmarshall85 said:

Anybody have any idea what might be causing my license file to become corrupted? Thanks!

actually not, anything in your filebot logs ?

otherwise i rather would check my disk(s), depending now where your appdata is located ...

sample from here

root@AlsServer:~# ls -la /mnt/cache/appdata/FileBot/ | grep -i licens
-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users      0 Jul 15  2020 .licensed_version*
-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users    661 Dec  5  2020 FileBot_License_P21124142.psm-BACKUP2021*
-rw-rw-rw-  1 nobody users    661 Dec 12 11:31 license.psm
-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users    673 Jul 15  2020 license.psm-BACKUP2020*
-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users    661 Dec  5  2020 license.psm-BACKUP2021*
root@AlsServer:~#

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 2:31 AM, Taschmahal said:

Hey guys and sry in advance,

i used filebot in the gui on a windows machine quiet alot over the years.

Now i've setup an unraid server and installed the filebot docker to use the amc script, it's like i'm not able to get it done anything. How do i have to set it up in the docker?

storage: /mnt/user

watch: /mnt/user/media/download/output/extracted

*note - JDownloader extracts to /extracted - so in there are subfolders by packagename which include the video-files

output: /mnt/user/media

action: filebot -script fn:amc --output "/mnt/user/media" --action duplicate -non-strict "/mnt/user/media/download/output/extracted" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt

music format: music/{plex}

movie format: 

tv series format: series/{n.replace(':',' -')}/Season_{s00}/{n.replace(':',' -')} - {s00e00} - {t.replace(':',' -')} - {vf}

anime format: anime/{plex}

the naming schemes worked fine on windows gui filebot.

What am i doing wrong, what needs to change? I've got a tv series file directly in the /extracted and in /extraced/nameoffile/nameoffile.mkv Filebot doesnt copy/rename/relocate anything.

How are you using this ?  Are you invoking the filebot binary yourself or you are using the integrated AMC feature of the container ?

@Djoss - I'm having an unusual problem re-occur over the last 4 days. The containers I use from your repository are MakeMKV, MKVToolNix, TSMuxer and of course Filebot. Once a day for the last 4 days something seems to corrupt the cache/cookies for all 4 containers simultaneously.

They usually work the 1st time I launch them, and I commonly have MakeMKV, MKVToolNix and Filebot open at the same time. When I exit the noVNC session, the next time I try to connect I get a blank page. The logs show the containers are fully started and running, but the app window never opens - it just sits there on a blank browser tab with the noVNC header bar.

I narrowed it down to something in the browser cache or cookies as a private window in Firefox or another browser will open and display the apps. Unfortunately there's no easy way to delete the cache and cookies for individual Docker containers, just the main unRAID IP that they're hosted on. Clearing cache and cookies for the unRAID IP lets the containers work again, but clearing them causes loss of settings from all of my other containers.

I thought it might be a full or corrupt docker.img file, but each time it happens I've found docker.img to be only 35 - 40% full. I've tried deleting the docker.img and rebuilding it twice, but the blank page issue always returns.

Any thoughts on a way to prevent this? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, Djoss said:

How are you using this ?  Are you invoking the filebot binary yourself or you are using the integrated AMC feature of the container ?

Hello, sry for the late answer, i was in recovery from a health issue.

I am using it in die Docker configuration:

1209548424_Screenshot2022-05-26073946.thumb.png.a8046df092713c18b21cd24590db15ee.png

281340559_Screenshot2022-05-26074010.thumb.png.74046f47c367fd13530501a53928684a.png

343495469_Screenshot2022-05-26074031.thumb.png.5c80145c0806d402158a2bdb4c1d5e57.png

notice: I've already changed the pw form the first screenshot

Edited by Taschmahal
On 5/12/2022 at 11:14 PM, AgentXXL said:

@Djoss - I'm having an unusual problem re-occur over the last 4 days. The containers I use from your repository are MakeMKV, MKVToolNix, TSMuxer and of course Filebot. Once a day for the last 4 days something seems to corrupt the cache/cookies for all 4 containers simultaneously.

They usually work the 1st time I launch them, and I commonly have MakeMKV, MKVToolNix and Filebot open at the same time. When I exit the noVNC session, the next time I try to connect I get a blank page. The logs show the containers are fully started and running, but the app window never opens - it just sits there on a blank browser tab with the noVNC header bar.

I narrowed it down to something in the browser cache or cookies as a private window in Firefox or another browser will open and display the apps. Unfortunately there's no easy way to delete the cache and cookies for individual Docker containers, just the main unRAID IP that they're hosted on. Clearing cache and cookies for the unRAID IP lets the containers work again, but clearing them causes loss of settings from all of my other containers.

I thought it might be a full or corrupt docker.img file, but each time it happens I've found docker.img to be only 35 - 40% full. I've tried deleting the docker.img and rebuilding it twice, but the blank page issue always returns.

Any thoughts on a way to prevent this? Thanks!

I'm not aware of a way to prevent the browser cache issue.  I personally never got this problem...

8 hours ago, Taschmahal said:

Hello, sry for the late answer, i was in recovery from a health issue.

I am using it in die Docker configuration:

1209548424_Screenshot2022-05-26073946.thumb.png.a8046df092713c18b21cd24590db15ee.png

281340559_Screenshot2022-05-26074010.thumb.png.74046f47c367fd13530501a53928684a.png

343495469_Screenshot2022-05-26074031.thumb.png.5c80145c0806d402158a2bdb4c1d5e57.png

notice: I've already changed the pw form the first screenshot

Note that you should not put cli parameters directly in configuration.  For example, look at the description of "Action": you should only use one of the allowed values.

Also, for movies/series formats: you might need to do some escaping.  For example, you could try to change "" by ''.

You can also try to temporarily set formats to {plex} to see if at least AMC is working.

2 hours ago, Djoss said:

I'm not aware of a way to prevent the browser cache issue.  I personally never got this problem...

It seems to have resolved itself somehow. I know MKVToolNix had an update, and since then the issue hasn't re-occurred for it, Filebot or the MakeMKV container.

11 hours ago, AgentXXL said:

It seems to have resolved itself somehow. I know MKVToolNix had an update, and since then the issue hasn't re-occurred for it, Filebot or the MakeMKV container.

I'm having the identical problem since moving to 6.10. Happens in MKVToolnix, FileBot, MakeMKV, and handbrake-nvenc by zocker160 all have the same issue.

And as you said - works in a private window, but not in standard. Always shows a blank screen and a server disconnect. Switch to private tab and it connects and works.

Not self resolving for me. Maybe more time needed.

11 hours ago, AgentXXL said:

It seems to have resolved itself somehow.

42 minutes ago, dirtyofries said:

I'm having the identical problem since moving to 6.10.

its always been here in chrome too, while i was using bridge mode for these containers i "fixed" it by using the servername instead the ip.

like http://mediaserver:7410 instead http://192.168.1.2:7410 for all containers (replaced ip with servername).

may give it a try ...

15 hours ago, Djoss said:

Note that you should not put cli parameters directly in configuration.  For example, look at the description of "Action": you should only use one of the allowed values.

Also, for movies/series formats: you might need to do some escaping.  For example, you could try to change "" by ''.

You can also try to temporarily set formats to {plex} to see if at least AMC is working.

So i tried to remove all parameters from Action and changed it to "move". And also changed my series formats (my testfile) to "series/{plex}" - nothing happens. I have also tried if i am missing / by the folder structures.

Is there any setup with screenshots and explanations for a unraid doccker configuration, or how else can i setup the AMC and what do i have to do then with the docker setup (default settings?).

Thanks for the support.

9 hours ago, Taschmahal said:

And also changed my series formats (my testfile) to "series/{plex}" - nothing happens

you may should test {plex} only to start with, like this in your Movie and TV section ...

image.thumb.png.a3fabe9defb560805b52b748eeb17bba.png

i have some custom formats as im splitting into 2 different Movie Main Dirs ... so hard to use as sample.

But {plex} is the way to start with, it will also use the top level folders (Movie, Series) already ...

may as startpoint (and filebot btw has nice documentation, active forum and active discord channel from the developer)

https://www.filebot.net/naming.html