[Support] Djoss - FileBot

5 hours ago, emod said:

UPDATE:

There is actually a bigger problem that I just realized.

When I start Filebot docker in UNRAID, it stops almost instantaneously.

Why can I not start Filebot docker?

*****OLD POST

Hello,

I cannot find filebot.conf file in order to activate webGUI to yes

I was running filebot by jlesage on UNRAID v6.7.x without issues. Then I updated Filebot, then updated UNRAID OS to 6.8, and was using filebot for few days. Then filebot wouldn't restart one day. Then I tried updating filebot, didn't work. Then I deleted filebot, and folder under appdata/filebot, then reinstalled filebot.

I cannot run filebot in Web UI, because I cannot find filebot.conf file anywhere in appdata folder on UNRAID, in order to set WebUI to "yes".

Where do I find filebot.conf, to set web UI to "yes"?

Alternatively, what am I doing wrong so much that I cannot access WebUI on default port 7813?

Below is image from folder "appdata"

Thanks.

filebot.jpg

What do you have in container's log?

Btw, this container doesn't have a filebot.conf file... maybe you are confusing this container with the one from coppit?

Hey Everyone! 

Sorry if i ask any dumb questions

I recently got down to trying to sort out my library and trying to name it. Just came across Filebot and it seems very promising!

I was able to the AMC portion to work once i bought a license but i cant seen to get the webgui to work.

It just shows an empty screen and n

Screenshot.thumb.png.bd32d563e4f001cf19286bcd6c28a092.png

it says server disconnected (Code: 1006) at the X

1328961609_Screenshot2.png.8ef46db1f9fe6503a6d90ca60df0c247.png

I am not sure what other information to provide to give you an idea of what i can change

Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, neilster said:

Hey Everyone! 

Sorry if i ask any dumb questions

I recently got down to trying to sort out my library and trying to name it. Just came across Filebot and it seems very promising!

I was able to the AMC portion to work once i bought a license but i cant seen to get the webgui to work.

It just shows an empty screen and n

Screenshot.thumb.png.bd32d563e4f001cf19286bcd6c28a092.png

it says server disconnected (Code: 1006) at the X

1328961609_Screenshot2.png.8ef46db1f9fe6503a6d90ca60df0c247.png

I am not sure what other information to provide to give you an idea of what i can change

Thanks in advance!

Try to clear your browser's cache to see if this helps.

Thanks @Djoss for a great docker :)

I have tried AMC now and it did not seem to download any artwork and did not create a .nfo (I have a licensed version and has set "y" in artwork variable). So i´m wondering if someone else has tried it and can confirm it is working?. Otherwise, unpacking and renaming seems to work fine so the media is found and identified correctly.

I saw this in the log "Fetching movie artwork for [null] to [/output/media/Moviename (1995) [Remastered] 1080p. Is it possible to test my personal api key for example moviedb, maybe the included key is not working properly for downloading?

11 hours ago, Sic79 said:

Thanks @Djoss for a great docker :)

I have tried AMC now and it did not seem to download any artwork and did not create a .nfo (I have a licensed version and has set "y" in artwork variable). So i´m wondering if someone else has tried it and can confirm it is working?. Otherwise, unpacking and renaming seems to work fine so the media is found and identified correctly.

I saw this in the log "Fetching movie artwork for [null] to [/output/media/Moviename (1995) [Remastered] 1080p. Is it possible to test my personal api key for example moviedb, maybe the included key is not working properly for downloading?

This is a bug that will be fixed in the next version of FileBot: https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10934

However, I removed the option that disables xattr support.  This is a workaround that should fix the issue.  Try to update the container image and let me know.

9 hours ago, Djoss said:

This is a bug that will be fixed in the next version of FileBot: https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10934

However, I removed the option that disables xattr support.  This is a workaround that should fix the issue.  Try to update the container image and let me know.

Great, it worked instant after update :)

I actually think I found another issue, folders and file permissions. It seems to always set root:root after move.

My settings is:

UID:99

GID:100

UMASK:0000

I tried to set different UMASK´s according to "https://wintelguy.com/umask-calc.pl", but it doesn´t seem to change anything.

Also found a little typo in the config maybe something to fix in the next version, "OpenSubtitles Passowrd:"

Thanks for the fast fix :)

4 hours ago, Sic79 said:

Great, it worked instant after update :)

I actually think I found another issue, folders and file permissions. It seems to always set root:root after move.

My settings is:

UID:99

GID:100

UMASK:0000

I tried to set different UMASK´s according to "https://wintelguy.com/umask-calc.pl", but it doesn´t seem to change anything.

Also found a little typo in the config maybe something to fix in the next version, "OpenSubtitles Passowrd:"

Thanks for the fast fix :)

Thanks for your feedback.  Both issues are now fixed :)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sic79 said:

Thanks for the fast support!

@Djoss Hm I still can't get the permissions to work, maybe im doing something wrong. It ain't root:root now but only the owner (nobody) has write permission so when I for example try to move or edit files through my windws computer I can´t beacuse of permissions. If I understand correct, it should work fine with UID:99 GID:100 UMASK:0000, every file filebot touches should be rwrwrw, am I correct?

Edited by Sic79
9 hours ago, Sic79 said:

@Djoss Hm I still can't get the permissions to work, maybe im doing something wrong. It ain't root:root now but only the owner (nobody) has write permission so when I for example try to move or edit files through my windws computer I can´t beacuse of permissions. If I understand correct, it should work fine with UID:99 GID:100 UMASK:0000, every file filebot touches should be rwrwrw, am I correct?

The umask setting was not used by the AMC script... this is now fixed.

• Thanks 1

Hi @Djoss . Could You please include the "--def clean=" variable in the settings?

Edit: Hm maybe its not needed, I see that the AMC seems to clean up after extract. I´m gonna test on a another server tonight and see how it behaves.

Edit2: Ok, it worked :)

Edited by Sic79
Edit1
12 hours ago, Sic79 said:

Hi @Djoss . Could You please include the "--def clean=" variable in the settings?

Edit: Hm maybe its not needed, I see that the AMC seems to clean up after extract. I´m gonna test on a another server tonight and see how it behaves.

Edit2: Ok, it worked :)

--def clean=y is always set when running the AMC script.

• Like 1

Hey stranger 🙂

For the UN/PW settings for opensubtitle.org, any issues handling longer passwords with special characters? I am using my known working UN/PW, but container fails to start stating incorrect UN/PW, though I know it works.

I tried wrapping with "" and '', neither worked from the parameter page. Nothing urgent, just wanted to ask 🙂 - Hope all is well.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:47 PM, cybrnook said:

Hey stranger 🙂

For the UN/PW settings for opensubtitle.org, any issues handling longer passwords with special characters? I am using my known working UN/PW, but container fails to start stating incorrect UN/PW, though I know it works.

I tried wrapping with "" and '', neither worked from the parameter page. Nothing urgent, just wanted to ask 🙂 - Hope all is well.

Do you know which character is causing the issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to get the AMC script to report to discord with the custom options,  i have a friend who got push bullet to work, but i would like to get discord working.  Not sure why this does not work.

i do see the following error several times in the log, but nothing directly related to discord

ls: write error: broken pipe

discord.PNG