[Support] Djoss - FileBot

On 12/13/2019 at 3:17 AM, Djoss said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I will have a look at this, but we need to keep in mind that a different FileBot version may have different requirements that would not be met without a new container image.  In other words, there is no guarantee that a beta versions would work.

as small update, there seems to be always a java backwards compatible filebot version jdk8

tested here by downloading and unpacking FileBot_4.9.0-portable-jdk8.tar.xz to /config/beta

then cp -Rv /config/beta/jar /opt/filebot/ and restart docker, looking all good with 4.9 now, just as note

1 hour ago, AcidReign said:

Hi, sorry for the maybe stupid question, but how do I get the latest beta? There is no docker Update available.

not provided by @Djoss

u can manually update it by downloading the correct package and replace like described 2 posts upper, at your own risk ;) if something is wrong, del and reinstall docker, easy anyway.

here a screen how it looks like when i unpack the file(s) and use the upper command from docker shell

cp -Rv /config/beta/jar /opt/filebot/

restart docker and u done

image.thumb.png.1ce5bd275e1db0f6d670a1fb2bca3ac3.png

i hope its ok to post this @Djoss for those who also woud prefer the included fixes

Hi @Djoss,

Appreciate your support on helping to solve everones problems!

I am also having issues with the discord webhook publish, similar to @InfInIty.

I have the "Automated Media Center: Custom Options:" in  the container setup properly, I think.

There are no special characters in my webhook except underscores.

I also on the same line have gmail defined.

--def discord=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/656.... gmail=e.... 

[redacted for privacy]

In my logs I can see it picks up the parameters of discord and gmail.

[amc] Parameter: discord = https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/ 656....   [redacted for privacy, but shows full webhook path]
[amc] Parameter: gmail = *****   (it appears with **** in the logs)

Renaming processes and the logs show:

[amc] Processed 2 files
[amc] [mail] Sending email: [FileBot] ....  [redacted for privacy]
[amc] [mail] Sent email with 0 attachments

I get the gmail properly, but not the discord at all.

Any ideas?

On 12/20/2019 at 11:29 AM, matt_erbeck said:

Hi @Djoss,

Appreciate your support on helping to solve everones problems!

I am also having issues with the discord webhook publish, similar to @InfInIty.

I have the "Automated Media Center: Custom Options:" in  the container setup properly, I think.

There are no special characters in my webhook except underscores.

I also on the same line have gmail defined.

--def discord=https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/656.... gmail=e.... 

[redacted for privacy]

In my logs I can see it picks up the parameters of discord and gmail.

[amc] Parameter: discord = https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/ 656....   [redacted for privacy, but shows full webhook path]
[amc] Parameter: gmail = *****   (it appears with **** in the logs)

Renaming processes and the logs show:

[amc] Processed 2 files
[amc] [mail] Sent email with 0 attachments

I get the gmail properly, but not the discord at all.

Any ideas?

Can you try to add "--def" for the gmail setting also?  If that doesn't help, is using the "--def discord=[...]" argument alone (without gmail) change something?

8 hours ago, danktankk said:

Hello,

When I installed the FileBot container, everything appeared to go fine.  However, I have no GUI option and there is no way to edit the container.  The icon for filebot doent show up either.  Any ideas what I can do to fix this?  Many thanks!

Untitled.png

I would try to remove and re-install it...

On 12/26/2019 at 6:39 PM, danktankk said:

thank you, but I did that several times before making this post.  Ill just use it in windows via a share.

Did you installed the correct container via Community Apps?

You can also share a screenshot of the container's settings.

may a question about the move with this docker,as there are two mount points for /watch and /output the move is more a copy and delete instead an instant move, due the 2 mount points it seems like from docker point of view its like 2 diff file systems.

may an idea how to solve, put /watch and /output in a sub mount like /media or whatever ?

i recognized this with a large file and i remember i had this before in another docker which was then solved, but dont remember which ;)

i didnt figure out if this could be already achived with the current setting possibilities which are

Basic Settings (path)

Automated Media Center: Watch Directory:

Automated Media Center: Output Directory:

Advanced Settings (variable)

Automated Media Center: Input Directory:

Edited by alturismo
On 1/1/2020 at 4:10 AM, alturismo said:

may a question about the move with this docker,as there are two mount points for /watch and /output the move is more a copy and delete instead an instant move, due the 2 mount points it seems like from docker point of view its like 2 diff file systems.

may an idea how to solve, put /watch and /output in a sub mount like /media or whatever ?

i recognized this with a large file and i remember i had this before in another docker which was then solved, but dont remember which ;)

i didnt figure out if this could be already achived with the current setting possibilities which are

Basic Settings (path)

Automated Media Center: Watch Directory:

Advanced Settings (variable)

Automated Media Center: Input Directory:

Yes there are multiple ways you can achieve this.  You could for example add a new "Path" for "/media" in the container.  Then set the "Input Directory" variable to "/media/<your input folder>" and the "Output Directory" variable to "/media/<your output folder>".

8 hours ago, Djoss said:

Yes there are multiple ways you can achieve this.  You could for example add a new "Path" for "/media" in the container.  Then set the "Input Directory" variable to "/media/<your input folder>" and the "Output Directory" variable to "/media/<your output folder>".

thanks for the reply, i thought i tested that already and it didnt worked out, but now it does, i adjusted all 4 values now.

the 2 path´s and the 2 variables, i think last time i didnt change the /watch on top, nevermind, thanks for pointing, looking good on move now.

10 hours ago, Djoss said:

made another test now, its working to move but sadly same behaviour, copy and del instead real move

[amc] [MOVE] from [/media/watch/my.movie.here.2160p.UHD.BluRay.HDR.x265.REMUX-JJ/my.movie.here.DTSHD.DL.2160p.UHD.BluRay.HDR.x265.REMUX-JJ.mkv] to [/media/output/HDDVDR/my.movie.here (2019)/my.movie.here (2019) - 2160p .mkv]
[amc] Processed 1 files

so also as /media/.... aint working properly, just as note

also not when moving manually inside docker, its not instant.

Edited by alturismo
4 hours ago, alturismo said:

made another test now, its working to move but sadly same behaviour, copy and del instead real move

[amc] [MOVE] from [/media/watch/my.movie.here.2160p.UHD.BluRay.HDR.x265.REMUX-JJ/my.movie.here.DTSHD.DL.2160p.UHD.BluRay.HDR.x265.REMUX-JJ.mkv] to [/media/output/HDDVDR/my.movie.here (2019)/my.movie.here (2019) - 2160p .mkv]
[amc] Processed 1 files

so also as /media/.... aint working properly, just as note

also not when moving manually inside docker, its not instant.

So probably that the file was not moved within the same physical disk?  An instant move could be tricky to achieve, depending on the configuration of your share and if it uses or not the cache drive.  Note that some people are mapping their folders under /mnt/cache/ to avoid this issue.

1 hour ago, Djoss said:

So probably that the file was not moved within the same physical disk?  An instant move could be tricky to achieve, depending on the configuration of your share and if it uses or not the cache drive.  Note that some people are mapping their folders under /mnt/cache/ to avoid this issue.

Hi, of course its the same disk ;) when moving over disks its obvious ...

its my cache drive which is an nvme, so i only realise this on large files ...

image.thumb.png.975b3becb4acc8aa80f484092f84b19c.png

internal pathes are set to /media/watch and /media/output meanwhile, but ended up in the same result

i found the original docker and thread about this issue which was fixed then, may it helps ...

https://github.com/coppit/docker-filebot/issues/15

1 hour ago, alturismo said:

Hi, of course its the same disk ;) when moving over disks its obvious ...

its my cache drive which is an nvme, so i only realise this on large files ...

image.thumb.png.975b3becb4acc8aa80f484092f84b19c.png

internal pathes are set to /media/watch and /media/output meanwhile, but ended up in the same result

i found the original docker and thread about this issue which was fixed then, may it helps ...

https://github.com/coppit/docker-filebot/issues/15

So did you add a new Path which maps /mnt/cache/Media from unRAID to /media in the container?

And the "Automated Media Center: Input Directory" variable is set to "/media/watch" and "Automated Media Center: Output Directory" variable is set to "/media/output" ?

besides the extra /media mount point yes, i did all,  cause /media already exists in the container and /media/watch and /media/output are in there i thought im fine, i ll add another path now and see if that fixes it, thanks for the tipp for now, i ll report back.

Edited by alturismo
1 minute ago, alturismo said:

besides the extra /media mount point not cause /media already exists in the container and /media/watch and /media/output are in there, i ll add another path now and see if that fixes it, thanks for the tipp for now, i ll report back.

ok, after adding this still the same ... i tried to move a large file like

mv /media/output/HDDVDR/My\ Movie\ (2019\)/ /media/watch/

its still a copy and not a instant move ...

On 12/22/2019 at 9:26 PM, Djoss said:

Can you try to add "--def" for the gmail setting also?  If that doesn't help, is using the "--def discord=[...]" argument alone (without gmail) change something?

@Djoss No change in behavior for discord. Still not getting any publish. The logs are showing the full discord webhook under the parameter section. 

On 1/3/2020 at 7:55 PM, Djoss said:

So did you add a new Path which maps /mnt/cache/Media from unRAID to /media in the container?

And the "Automated Media Center: Input Directory" variable is set to "/media/watch" and "Automated Media Center: Output Directory" variable is set to "/media/output" ?

ok, as im still trying to get this solved and i surely have something missed, here some more infos due docker run command, i made some line breaks ...

i colored the (to me) relevant parts red.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run

-d --name='FileBot'

--net='bridge'

--log-opt max-size='10m'

--log-opt max-file='3'

-e TZ="Europe/Berlin"

-e HOST_OS="Unraid"

-e 'OPENSUBTITLES_USERNAME'='username'

-e 'OPENSUBTITLES_PASSWORD'='password'

-e 'AMC_INTERVAL'='60'

-e 'AMC_INPUT_STABLE_TIME'='10'

-e 'AMC_ACTION'='move'

-e 'AMC_CONFLICT'='auto'

-e 'AMC_MATCH_MODE'='opportunistic'

-e 'AMC_ARTWORK'='n'

-e 'AMC_MUSIC_FORMAT'='MP3/{n}/{album}/{media.TrackPosition.pad(2)} - {t}'

-e 'AMC_MOVIE_FORMAT'='{file =~ /(?i)AC3D|dubbed|.ld.|WebHD/ ? '\''VCD'\'' : '\''HDDVDR'\''}/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) - {vf} {'\'' CD'\''+pi}{'\''.'\''+lang}"'

-e 'AMC_SERIES_FORMAT'='TVRIPS/{n}/{episode.special ? '\''Special'\'' : '\''Season '\''+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {episode.special ? '\''S00E'\''+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replacePart('\'', Part '\'')}{'\''.'\''+lang}'

-e 'AMC_ANIME_FORMAT'='{plex}'

-e 'AMC_PROCESS_MUSIC'='y'

-e 'AMC_SUBTITLE_LANG'='de'

-e 'USER_ID'='99'

-e 'GROUP_ID'='100'

-e 'UMASK'='000'

-e 'APP_NICENESS'=''

-e 'DISPLAY_WIDTH'='1280'

-e 'DISPLAY_HEIGHT'='768'

-e 'SECURE_CONNECTION'='0'

-e 'X11VNC_EXTRA_OPTS'=''

-e 'AMC_CUSTOM_OPTIONS'='--lang de -exec /config/postprocess.sh'

-e 'AMC_INPUT_DIR'='/media/watch'

-e 'AMC_OUTPUT_DIR'='/media/output'

-e 'AMC_INSTALL_PKGS'='curl'

-e 'FILEBOT_CUSTOM_OPTIONS'=''

-p '7813:5800/tcp'

-p '7913:5900/tcp'

-v '/mnt/user':'/storage':'rw'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media/Temp/':'/media/watch':'rw'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media/':'/media/output':'rw'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media':'/media':'rw'

-v '/mnt/user/appdata/FileBot':'/config':'rw'

'jlesage/filebot' 

3c83b593624f6dc7c96d41216073c7a8ebede88afbfc3f89eb615ebeacfefd9c
The command finished successfully!

now here a sample amc move log line where it does not really move (copy+del), filebot job all good (rename and "move" to proper location)

[MOVE] from [/media/watch/my.movie/my.movie.mkv] to [/media/output/HDDVDR/my movie (2019)/my movie (2019) - 2160p .mkv]

so from /media/watch/... to /media/output/... which looks ok mounted to me for a proper move

so i tested a hardlink which only works inside one FS, from the cmd line in docker shell

~ # ls -la /media/watch/test/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root           22 Jan  5 08:15 .
drwxrwxrwx 4 app  users          32 Jan  5 08:15 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  10737418240 Jan  5 07:46 testfile
~ # ln /media/watch/test/testfile /media/output/testlink
ln: failed to create hard link '/media/output/testlink' => '/media/watch/test/testfile': Cross-device link
~ # 

so that didnt work out

so i made some more changes in variables and mount points (removed the rest as its all the same)

-e 'AMC_INPUT_DIR'='/media/Temp'

-e 'AMC_OUTPUT_DIR'='/media'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media/Temp/':'/media/Temp':'rw'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media/':'/media':'rw'

which results in

[MOVE] from [/media/Temp/my.movie/my.movie.mkv] to [/media/HDDVDR/my movie (2019)/my movie (2019) - 2160p .mkv]

still copy and del instead instant move ... and hardlinking ...

~ # ls -la /media/Temp/test/
total 52428804
drwxrwxrwx 2 app users          22 Jan  5 09:05 .
drwxrwxrwx 4 app users          32 Jan  5 09:05 ..
-rwxrwxrwx 1 app users 53687091200 Jan  5 08:53 testfile
~ # ln /media/Temp/test/testfile /media/HDDVDR/testlink
ln: failed to create hard link '/media/HDDVDR/testlink' => '/media/Temp/test/testfile': Cross-device link
~ # 

so actually im pretty much out of ideas what i made wrong ;) also made a test with a custom named folder like /newmedia ... same end.

may u have another idea why docker thinks "cross-device" ... thanks ahead

On 1/3/2020 at 9:05 PM, matt_erbeck said:

@Djoss No change in behavior for discord. Still not getting any publish. The logs are showing the full discord webhook under the parameter section. 

Then you should look on FileBot forum if there is a known issue about discord web hooks.  If FileNot properly reports the configured hook, it seems to me that the issue if with FileBot itself...

4 hours ago, alturismo said:

ok, as im still trying to get this solved and i surely have something missed, here some more infos due docker run command, i made some line breaks ...

i colored the (to me) relevant parts red.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run

-d --name='FileBot'

--net='bridge'

--log-opt max-size='10m'

--log-opt max-file='3'

-e TZ="Europe/Berlin"

-e HOST_OS="Unraid"

-e 'OPENSUBTITLES_USERNAME'='username'

-e 'OPENSUBTITLES_PASSWORD'='password'

-e 'AMC_INTERVAL'='60'

-e 'AMC_INPUT_STABLE_TIME'='10'

-e 'AMC_ACTION'='move'

-e 'AMC_CONFLICT'='auto'

-e 'AMC_MATCH_MODE'='opportunistic'

-e 'AMC_ARTWORK'='n'

-e 'AMC_MUSIC_FORMAT'='MP3/{n}/{album}/{media.TrackPosition.pad(2)} - {t}'

-e 'AMC_MOVIE_FORMAT'='{file =~ /(?i)AC3D|dubbed|.ld.|WebHD/ ? '\''VCD'\'' : '\''HDDVDR'\''}/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) - {vf} {'\'' CD'\''+pi}{'\''.'\''+lang}"'

-e 'AMC_SERIES_FORMAT'='TVRIPS/{n}/{episode.special ? '\''Special'\'' : '\''Season '\''+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {episode.special ? '\''S00E'\''+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replacePart('\'', Part '\'')}{'\''.'\''+lang}'

-e 'AMC_ANIME_FORMAT'='{plex}'

-e 'AMC_PROCESS_MUSIC'='y'

-e 'AMC_SUBTITLE_LANG'='de'

-e 'USER_ID'='99'

-e 'GROUP_ID'='100'

-e 'UMASK'='000'

-e 'APP_NICENESS'=''

-e 'DISPLAY_WIDTH'='1280'

-e 'DISPLAY_HEIGHT'='768'

-e 'SECURE_CONNECTION'='0'

-e 'X11VNC_EXTRA_OPTS'=''

-e 'AMC_CUSTOM_OPTIONS'='--lang de -exec /config/postprocess.sh'

-e 'AMC_INSTALL_PKGS'='curl'

-e 'FILEBOT_CUSTOM_OPTIONS'=''

-p '7813:5800/tcp'

-p '7913:5900/tcp'

'jlesage/filebot' 

3c83b593624f6dc7c96d41216073c7a8ebede88afbfc3f89eb615ebeacfefd9c
The command finished successfully!

now here a sample amc move log line where it does not really move (copy+del), filebot job all good (rename and "move" to proper location)

[MOVE] from [/media/watch/my.movie/my.movie.mkv] to [/media/output/HDDVDR/my movie (2019)/my movie (2019) - 2160p .mkv]

so from /media/watch/... to /media/output/... which looks ok mounted to me for a proper move

so i tested a hardlink which only works inside one FS, from the cmd line in docker shell

~ # ls -la /media/watch/test/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root           22 Jan  5 08:15 .
drwxrwxrwx 4 app  users          32 Jan  5 08:15 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  10737418240 Jan  5 07:46 testfile
~ # ln /media/watch/test/testfile /media/output/testlink
ln: failed to create hard link '/media/output/testlink' => '/media/watch/test/testfile': Cross-device link
~ # 

so that didnt work out

so i made some more changes in variables and mount points (removed the rest as its all the same)

-e 'AMC_INPUT_DIR'='/media/Temp'

-e 'AMC_OUTPUT_DIR'='/media'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media/Temp/':'/media/Temp':'rw'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media/':'/media':'rw'

which results in

[MOVE] from [/media/Temp/my.movie/my.movie.mkv] to [/media/HDDVDR/my movie (2019)/my movie (2019) - 2160p .mkv]

still copy and del instead instant move ... and hardlinking ...

~ # ls -la /media/Temp/test/
total 52428804
drwxrwxrwx 2 app users          22 Jan  5 09:05 .
drwxrwxrwx 4 app users          32 Jan  5 09:05 ..
-rwxrwxrwx 1 app users 53687091200 Jan  5 08:53 testfile
~ # ln /media/Temp/test/testfile /media/HDDVDR/testlink
ln: failed to create hard link '/media/HDDVDR/testlink' => '/media/Temp/test/testfile': Cross-device link
~ # 

so actually im pretty much out of ideas what i made wrong ;) also made a test with a custom named folder like /newmedia ... same end.

may u have another idea why docker thinks "cross-device" ... thanks ahead

With your last test, why you are moving file from /media/Temp instead of /media/watch ?  For sure, you need to have a single mapping: '/mnt/cache/Media/':'/media':'rw'

If you create multiple mount points and you try to move files between them, it won't work.

50 minutes ago, Djoss said:

With your last test, why you are moving file from /media/Temp instead of /media/watch ?  For sure, you need to have a single mapping: '/mnt/cache/Media/':'/media':'rw'

If you create multiple mount points and you try to move files between them, it won't work.

as /media/watch didnt worked out ... see 1st test, there it was /media/watch to /media/output including the mount /mnt/cache/media:/media:rw

2nd test was then to make sure it doesnt depend on ../watch or ../output ... and im only creating the must have mount points as far as i see ...

and i know it should work, tested mounts in another docker from me just out of intereset and i can hardlink and instant move, im just out of ideas what im doing wrong here.

- my workflow is, raw files gets moved to

/mnt/cache/Media/Temp

- for filebot, filebot rename and move then depending on source to either

/mnt/cache/Media/VCD

/mnt/cache/Media/HDDVDR

/mnt/cache/Media/TVRIPS

and technically its all working as supposed to besides its not moving properly due its somehow still a "cross-device" issue which i honestly dont understand when i look at my setup.

relevant parts ...

either im really blind what i miss here or im totally on the wrong path ...