[Support] Djoss - FileBot

11 hours ago, alturismo said:

as /media/watch didnt worked out ... see 1st test, there it was /media/watch to /media/output including the mount /mnt/cache/media:/media:rw

2nd test was then to make sure it doesnt depend on ../watch or ../output ... and im only creating the must have mount points as far as i see ...

and i know it should work, tested mounts in another docker from me just out of intereset and i can hardlink and instant move, im just out of ideas what im doing wrong here.

- my workflow is, raw files gets moved to

/mnt/cache/Media/Temp

- for filebot, filebot rename and move then depending on source to either

/mnt/cache/Media/VCD

/mnt/cache/Media/HDDVDR

/mnt/cache/Media/TVRIPS

and technically its all working as supposed to besides its not moving properly due its somehow still a "cross-device" issue which i honestly dont understand when i look at my setup.

relevant parts ...

-e 'AMC_INPUT_DIR'='/media/watch'

-e 'AMC_OUTPUT_DIR'='/media/output'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media':'/media':'rw'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media/Temp/':'/media/watch':'rw'

-v '/mnt/cache/Media/':'/media/output':'rw'

either im really blind what i miss here or im totally on the wrong path ...

But it seems that you still have multiple mount points (multiple '-v' parameters)...

Try with only these relevant parts:

In unRAID you can create the required folders:

mkdir /mnt/cache/Media/watch
mkdir /mnt/cache/Media/output
chown -R nobody:users /mnt/cache/Media

3 hours ago, Djoss said:

But it seems that you still have multiple mount points (multiple '-v' parameters)...

Try with only these relevant parts:

In unRAID you can create the required folders:

mkdir /mnt/cache/Media/watch
mkdir /mnt/cache/Media/output
chown -R nobody:users /mnt/cache/Media

perfect, working now, i actually didnt wanted to remove the template parameters ... your template has 2 pathes (3 including the general /storage) and 2 variables

i guess i ve been confused due /watch and /output pathes are mandatory needed in some way for your amc script layout ... and as u advised to add the /media path i missunderstood ;)

i stripped it now down and all is good, removed the (default) 2x -v and only using the /storage now, as my disks dont spin up its all good and i dont need to use /cache as seperate mountpoint.

image.thumb.png.14bee43a533bd52c546a3cec86deec9e.png

image.thumb.png.29d89526efeb91c13ac54fe6d39e36d5.png

thanks again and sorry for the long line here ;)

10 hours ago, alturismo said:

perfect, working now, i actually didnt wanted to remove the template parameters ... your template has 2 pathes (3 including the general /storage) and 2 variables

You don't need to remove them.  Just let these settings without value and create a new "Path".

Hi guys hoping to get a little assistance. I have yet to install filebot on my unRaid but I want to make sure it can do what I want it to before I figure out how to install it.

So I have a seedbox and I've got a LFTP script that will periodically check for files on there and pull them from my seedbox to my unRaid server. I want to know if Filebot can scan a specific folder (where my LFTP dumps new downloads) rename ONLY the Folder and then move them to the appropriate final destination automatically? Is this possible?

Seedbox > LFTP runs pulls files > mnt/cache/downloads/incoming > Filebot runs > rename folder > move to /mnt/disk3/Media2/"4K Movies"

I'm a complete novice so any assistance would be greatly appreciated

I tried Radarr on my seedbox and it worked as in it made hardlinks, renamed folders for me. I was under the assumption that I could point Radarr to a specific path (home/deluge/downloads/) and it'll pick it up automatically and do all the work but it isn't the case you need to do it all manually. I was hoping for a more automated solution regarding renaming Folders. I thought Filebot could just rename folders but seems it can't as you mentioned :(

But i've seen on Filebots website that folder names can be changed? So this is why I came here to ask haha

Edited by z0ki
On 1/13/2020 at 6:03 PM, z0ki said:

I tried Radarr on my seedbox and it worked as in it made hardlinks, renamed folders for me. I was under the assumption that I could point Radarr to a specific path (home/deluge/downloads/) and it'll pick it up automatically and do all the work but it isn't the case you need to do it all manually. I was hoping for a more automated solution regarding renaming Folders. I thought Filebot could just rename folders but seems it can't as you mentioned :(

But i've seen on Filebots website that folder names can be changed? So this is why I came here to ask haha

Since you can set/use absolute path in the naming scheme, you will be probably be able to move the files to a new folder.  For example, see:

https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3786

On 1/14/2020 at 2:01 AM, danielg said:

Recently filebot has stopped detecting changes in the watch folder. I have not touched any settings and it was working perfectly for a long time. Anyone have any ideas?

Look at the container's log.  You should see messages about what's going on.

3 hours ago, Djoss said:

Since you can set/use absolute path in the naming scheme, you will be probably be able to move the files to a new folder.  For example, see:

https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3786

I managed to figure out how to run Filebot on my seedbox, and I finally have it doing what I want it to (kind of)

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/home19/user/downloads/deluge/test2" --action hardlink -non-strict "/home19/user/downloads/deluge/test"

Is it possible to run that via Filebot (or terminal) on my unRaid server instead of SSH'ing into my seedbox?

Hi, I'm having some issues after migrating from the "coppit" docker to the "jlesage" docker.

1) I tried parsing over the same renaming arguments, but it didn't work at first -- changed to default {plex} for further testing -- originals below

1. Music/{n.$QUOTE_FIXER}/{album.$QUOTE_FIXER}/{media.TrackPosition.pad(2)} - {t.$QUOTE_FIXER}
  2. Movies/{n.colon(' - ')} ({y}) [{vf} {channels}]/{n.$QUOTE_FIXER} {vf} {af}
  3. TV Shows/{n} ({y}) [{vf} {channels}]/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.${QUOTE_FIXER}.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replacePart(', Part $1')}{'.'+lang}

2) I have working subtitles logins, etc

3) I bought a fresh license for Filebot

The docker runs one iteration about 50% of the time, but invariably ends up throwing this in the log (and stops working):

[amc] Get [English] subtitles for 14 files
[amc] Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles
[amc] #
[amc] # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:

[amc] #
[amc] # SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00000007c0000938, pid=1099, tid=0x0000146091cabb10
[amc] #
[amc] # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment (8.0_222-b10) (build 1.8.0_222-b10)

[amc] # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (25.222-b10 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
[amc] # Derivative: IcedTea 3.13.0
[amc] # Distribution: Custom build (Tue Oct 1 10:43:10 UTC 2019)
[amc] # Problematic frame:
[amc] # C 0x00000007c0000938
[amc] #
[amc] # Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again

[amc] #
[amc] # An error report file with more information is saved as:

[amc] # /tmp/hs_err_pid1099.log
[amc] #
[amc] # If you would like to submit a bug report, please include
[amc] # instructions on how to reproduce the bug and visit:
[amc] # https://icedtea.classpath.org/bugzilla
[amc] #
Aborted

Full log is attached with a few batches of test files in the log.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

amc.log

On 1/16/2020 at 12:24 AM, z0ki said:

I managed to figure out how to run Filebot on my seedbox, and I finally have it doing what I want it to (kind of)

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/home19/user/downloads/deluge/test2" --action hardlink -non-strict "/home19/user/downloads/deluge/test"

Is it possible to run that via Filebot (or terminal) on my unRaid server instead of SSH'ing into my seedbox?

I guess our files are available locally on unRAID? 

On 1/17/2020 at 2:47 PM, FlexGunship said:

Hi, I'm having some issues after migrating from the "coppit" docker to the "jlesage" docker.

1) I tried parsing over the same renaming arguments, but it didn't work at first -- changed to default {plex} for further testing -- originals below

1. Music/{n.$QUOTE_FIXER}/{album.$QUOTE_FIXER}/{media.TrackPosition.pad(2)} - {t.$QUOTE_FIXER}
  2. Movies/{n.colon(' - ')} ({y}) [{vf} {channels}]/{n.$QUOTE_FIXER} {vf} {af}
  3. TV Shows/{n} ({y}) [{vf} {channels}]/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t.${QUOTE_FIXER}.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replacePart(', Part $1')}{'.'+lang}

2) I have working subtitles logins, etc

3) I bought a fresh license for Filebot

The docker runs one iteration about 50% of the time, but invariably ends up throwing this in the log (and stops working):

Full log is attached with a few batches of test files in the log.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

amc.log 98.11 kB · 0 downloads

The errors in the log file are related to network timeouts and errors returned by thetvdb.  Do you know if they occur at the same time as the Java crash seen in container's log?

• 2 weeks later...

TV Show folders are not being detected? What is wrong?

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/home/user/downloads/deluge/LFTP" --def "movieFormat={fn =~ /2160p|4K|4k|UHD/ ? '4K Movies' : 'HD Movies'}/{n}/{fn}" --def "seriesFormat={fn =~ /2160p/ ? 'TV Shows 4K' : 'TV Shows'}/{n}/{episode.special ? 'Special' : 'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {hd} - {vc} - {vf} - {t.replaceAll(/[\`´‘’ʻ]/, /'/).replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replacePart(', Part \$1')}{'.'+lang}" --action hardlink -non-strict "/home/user/downloads/deluge/completed" --def excludeList=amc.txt

Edited by z0ki
  • 4 weeks later...

AMC seems to be adding the wrong link for keeplink when using unraid. In the logs it shows 

[amc] [KEEPLINK] from [/watch/testMovie/testMovie.mkv] to [/output/Movies/testMovie.mkv]

which is correct and works, However the terminal shows

testMovie.mkv -> ../../output/Movies/testMovie.mkv

which makes the link broken(due to the ../..).

So im fairly new to unraid but from what im seeing in the logs to what im seeing in the terminal seem like 2 diff outcomes. Is there a reason why in the logs it shows the correct path but when actually viewed and tested the link is broken and pointing to the wrong location? I dont understand why its even adding the '../..' when its using a direct path. Did i just messup the config or something?

Edited by Sarge888
error in example log
5 hours ago, Sarge888 said:

AMC seems to be adding the wrong link for keeplink when using unraid. In the logs it shows 

[amc] [KEEPLINK] from [/watch/testMovie/testMovie.mkv] to [/output/Movies/testMovie.mkv]

which is correct and works, However the terminal shows

testMovie.mkv -> ../../output/Movies/testMovie.mkv

which makes the link broken(due to the ../..).

So im fairly new to unraid but from what im seeing in the logs to what im seeing in the terminal seem like 2 diff outcomes. Is there a reason why in the logs it shows the correct path but when actually viewed and tested the link is broken and pointing to the wrong location? I dont understand why its even adding the '../..' when its using a direct path. Did i just messup the config or something?

You need to understand that the folder structure in the container and on the host are different.  So the symlink created by AMC is good from the container's point of view, but obviously not from the host (unRAID) side.

If you want to AMC to create symlinks, you need to map a path from unRAID to the same path inside the container: e.g. map /mnt/user to /mnt/user.  This can be done by adding a "Path" in the container's settings.

31 minutes ago, Djoss said:

You need to understand that the folder structure in the container and on the host are different.  So the symlink created by AMC is good from the container's point of view, but obviously not from the host (unRAID) side.

If you want to AMC to create symlinks, you need to map a path from unRAID to the same path inside the container: e.g. map /mnt/user to /mnt/user.  This can be done by adding a "Path" in the container's settings.

awe ok i get it. So it must be a config issue then because after it does keeplink, deluge nolonger has access to the file/symlink. Is it even safe to give a docker /mnt/user access?

i've been trying for hours to get this keeplink thing to work. Can someone maybe give me the answer, im like starting to pull my hair out haha.
i have shares for Downloads, Movies, TV located in /mnt/user
in Downloads i have a complete folder that has all the completed files.

Iv tried a few diff paths in the docker container settings but still keep getting the wrong symlink path.

51 minutes ago, Sarge888 said:

i've been trying for hours to get this keeplink thing to work. Can someone maybe give me the answer, im like starting to pull my hair out haha.
i have shares for Downloads, Movies, TV located in /mnt/user
in Downloads i have a complete folder that has all the completed files.

Iv tried a few diff paths in the docker container settings but still keep getting the wrong symlink path.

may post a output from your amc script to see what is happening, i use move so cant really tell anything about symlinks.

as @Djoss pointed out, u need to adjust your pathes inside container like on host, and also your amc to use this path.

so as sample a ls -la /mnt/user/TV should return the same when u are in the shell of the filebot docker like on the host unraid terminal,

when u have this sorted u can adjust your amc pathes for input and output.

Hi

i try to understand how AMC work i dont know UNRAID sorry and i use debian and make a docker compose for make my container

- i can t use WebUI cause i have a special use in my NGINX proxy so i can't reach WebUI but container is ok and work ( i open and close issue on github)

- Do i need to use all AMC Environnement variables in my docker compose ?

- Where i can check if my AMC test is ok ? i try to go into container logs but i see nothing

- Where i can check the filebot conf ?

Thanks a lot