[Support] Djoss - FileBot

Good evening,
Let me explain my problem, I would like the films found in / mnt / user / Downloads / finnish / to be analyzed and renamed with the nomenclature defined in the FileBot docker.
Everything works for the best in English but I would like to produce the same result in French.
example:
I save the Blue ray Fifty shades of Gray.mkv in / mnt / user / Downloads / finnish /
FileBot analyzes this directory and copies the Fifty Shades of Gray.mkv file to "/ mnt / user / Downloads / Output /" and renames it not to "/ mnt / user / Downloads / Output / Movies / Fifty Shades of Gray (2015 ) / Fifty Shades of Gray (2015) .mkv but indeed in "/ mnt / user / Downloads / Output / Movies / Cinquante nuances de Grey (2015)/Cinquante nuances de Grey.mkv" the same for the series.

This will allow me to create a script that would directly move the directories present in the output directory to my library currently in place and standardized in this way.

Besides, wouldn't it be possible to implement this option in the docker?

I want to clarify that this docker is excellent ... in multilingual it would be great.
thank you for your attention ... and especially your patience.

@Smorand this is more a Filebot related question and not about this docker, may start reading about the amc options and/or ask in filebot forums or discord channel, author of filebot is also very helpful as note.

may as hint, did u try the option --lang fr in your custom options as sample ? here a sample in german "de"

image.thumb.png.294b4bdbf19b18b85eb52c7112fa8ebd.png

Edited by alturismo

Hi I have just installed the Filebot Docker on Unraid and I really need some help.

I have also SABnzbd and Sonarr which I would like to use it with.

My idea is that when Sab places DL in complete folder Filebot AMC should see these two folders (movies/tv) and then rename, move and find artwork for the items and place it in /mnt/user where I have Movies/Tv libraries.

I had Filebot working on a W10 machine, but would like to have it working on Unraid instead and have just purchased both Unraid and Filebot License.

How do I get these batch files into Filebot and automate it.

Movies:

filebot.jar -rename -r -non-strict COMPLETEMOVIEFOLDER --db TheMovieDB --format "NEWFOLDERMOVIES\{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}"
filebot.jar -script fn:suball "MOVIESFOLDER" -get-subtitles --lang da,en -non-strict --def maxAgeDays=7

TV:

filebot.jar -rename -r -non-strict COMPLETETVFOLDER --db TheTVDB --format "FOLDERTV\{n}\Season {s}/{n} {sxe} {t}"
filebot.jar -script fn:suball "TVFOLDER" -get-subtitles --lang da,en -non-strict --def maxAgeDays=7

Also how do UI make script for artwork and language da.

Thanks for the great effort.  

FB2.PNG

FB3.PNG

FB2.thumb.PNG.41adf23a21a9b0cb8494e8c5d8d721c7.PNGFB1.thumb.PNG.f2e0bf5decfda60fe9e66a2816d5f7c6.PNG

Edited by Bjur

@Bjur this is not really the filebot forum, rather check there or in the filebot discord channel

may as hints how mine is setted up

movie/tv format

image.thumb.png.a2e4485f65c39bd99747c772d5138e04.png

Subs

image.thumb.png.8c34dffc4550fee9eb76263f13dbec95.png

extra script

image.thumb.png.838b0c888310482b57b39d7659bf584b.png

as u see i need bash so i install this as extra option in the buttom too etc etc .. so basically, just fit your commands to the given parameters which are all there as u posted them.

Thanks for the help and suggestions. I will try to test what I have. Two questions though:

1. Where do I test if it's actually working?

2. Can I create scripts for movies and TV or will it standard use one? 

Edited by Bjur
On 2/26/2020 at 8:12 AM, giulian said:

Do i need to use all AMC Environnement variables in my docker compose ?

No, you change them only if the default is not correct for you.  See https://github.com/jlesage/docker-filebot#environment-variables

Where i can check if my AMC test is ok ? i try to go into container logs but i see nothing

Container logs should be the place.  Are you sure the script is running?

Where i can check the filebot conf ?

There is no config file.  Everything is configured through environment variables.

On 3/6/2020 at 8:56 PM, Bjur said:

Thanks for the help and suggestions. I will try to test what I have. Two questions though:

1. Where do I test if it's actually working?

2. Can I create scripts for movies and TV or will it standard use one? 

Anyone?

I have made the following script:

filebot.sh -script fn:amc /mnt/disks/WDC_WD30EZRX-00D8PB0_WD-WCC4N7VXZ3TR/downloads/complete/Film --output /mnt/user/Film/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang} --action move --def "ut_label=movie" --def artwork=y --def subtitles=da,en --log-file amc.log --conflict override -non-strict

2 questions:

1. How do I test the script? I can't find any way to launch the filebot exec.

2. When the script is working I would like to put it in Sabnzbd script folder and launch the filebot from this container.

I can't use the standard configuration because I have 2 types of movies folder (movies/kids) and the same with series.

Hope someone can help!

Im having a big problem with my Filebot docker.  Rather than moving from the watch folder to my media folder OUTSIDE of the container,  FIlebot is moving the files from /watch >> /Media inside the container and filling my docker.img. Can someone please help me out?

Attached are my template, log file, and screenshot of container file structure

Filebot File Structure.png

Filebot Log.png

Filebot Template.png

I'm trying to convert this:

/opt/filebot/filebot -script fn:amc /mnt/disks/WDC_WD30EZRX-00D8PB0_WD-WCC4N7VXZ3TR/downloads/complete/film --output /mnt/user/Film/ --action test -non-strict --conflict override --lang da --def "ut_label=movie" --def movieFormat="/mnt/user/Film/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}" --def artwork=y --def subtitles=da,en --log-file amc.log --def root=y --def clean=y

to this script:

#!/bin/bash

# SABnzbd Post Processing Script - www.Filebot.net "AMC" Script

FILE_PATH=$1
FILE_NAME=$3

/opt/filebot/filebot -script \
   fn:amc \
   /mnt/disks/WDC_WD30EZRX-00D8PB0_WD-WCC4N7VXZ3TR/downloads/complete/film \
   --output /mnt/user/Film/ \
   --log-file amc.log \
   --action move \
   --conflict override -non-strict \
   --lang da \
   --def "ut_label=movie" \
   --def movieFormat="/mnt/user/Film/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}" \
   --def artwork=y \
   --def subtitles=da,en \
   --log-file amc.log \ 
   --def clean=y \

Sab gives me this error:

/mnt/disks/WDC_WD30EZRX-00D8PB0_WD-WCC4N7VXZ3TR/downloads/complete/scripts/test.sh: line 8: /opt/filebot/filebot: No such file or directory

How do I get it to call the Filebot executive file in the Docker?

16 hours ago, mason1171 said:

Im having a big problem with my Filebot docker.  Rather than moving from the watch folder to my media folder OUTSIDE of the container,  FIlebot is moving the files from /watch >> /Media inside the container and filling my docker.img. Can someone please help me out?

Attached are my template, log file, and screenshot of container file structure

Filebot File Structure.png

Filebot Log.png

Filebot Template.png

You should not set absolute paths in your Format settings.   Try removing them.

58 minutes ago, Bjur said:

Thanks for the answer. The problem with this is that I have 3 categories, movies, kids movies and series and if I can't get Filebot to separate these with a call each I don't know how it will place the files in the right folders.

You can configure different naming format for movies/series.  So I guess the issue is with movies vs kids movies?

2 hours ago, Bjur said:

Hi again. If I want the docker to download subtitles, but not rename or move the TV shows to a separate location. How would I do that?

Hi, u should start taking a look at the filebot manuals ... here u get more help about docker related issues, not so much about the app itself

https://www.filebot.net/forums/

or i can recommend the discord channel too, rednoah (dev of filebot) is also active there ...

https://discord.gg/cKVvZ2S

On 3/10/2020 at 10:00 PM, Bjur said:

Yes that is correct. I don't know how to separate movies and kids movies if I can't make separate calls. 

9 hours ago, Djoss said:

You could try to create another instance of the container, with different ports and paths.

or as mentioned take a look at the readme of filebot ... there are ways to seperate them, sample here from my MOVIE FORMAT

{file =~ /(?i)AC3D|dubbed|.ld.|WebHD/ ? 'VCD' : 'HDDVDR'}/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) - {vf}{' CD'+pi}{'.'+lang}"

this will either output to /VCD or /HDDVDR depending on the naming schema from input ...

if the input contains as sample "WebHD" it will move the renamed file to /VCD/.... if not it will move to /HDDVDR ...

so if your kids movies are tagged somehow u could split it easy ... really consider to follow filebot help channel(s) ...