[Support] Djoss - FileBot

Just a suggestion -- maybe you can add an option (or change the existing setup) so that instead of /watch and /output being mapped as volumes, they could be subfolders of a common volume, something like /media. This would make moving large files from the watch folder to output much faster

You could map a new /media volume (or just use the /storage volume and point it to the media folder), and then the names of watch and output folders would be docker variables instead of paths. 

2 minutes ago, BestITGuys said:

Just a suggestion -- maybe you can add an option (or change the existing setup) so that instead of /watch and /output being mapped as volumes, they could be subfolders of a common volume, something like /media. This would make moving large files from the watch folder to output much faster

You could map a new /media volume (or just use the /storage volume and point it to the media folder), and then the names of watch and output folders would be docker variables instead of paths. 

as i also struggled with the variables ... here a working solution to really move

this will move from /Media/RECORD to /MEDIA/HDDVDR/.. /MEDIA/TVRIPS/... when your MOVIE, TV, ... amc ... starts with TVRIPS/... HDDVDR/...

image.thumb.png.8abc97d37a7b5a8072844e682174174c.png

image.thumb.png.4c834cee47f78f7e1d70d79b2a1e9b61.png

1 hour ago, alturismo said:

as i also struggled with the variables ... here a working solution to really move

this will move from /Media/RECORD to /MEDIA/HDDVDR/.. /MEDIA/TVRIPS/... when your MOVIE, TV, ... amc ... starts with TVRIPS/... HDDVDR/...

image.thumb.png.8abc97d37a7b5a8072844e682174174c.png

image.thumb.png.4c834cee47f78f7e1d70d79b2a1e9b61.png

That makes perfect sense. I didn't realize those variables could be used to replace the /watch and /output mappings

So I was thinking about trying this....

So let's say I have a structure that looks like this:

• TV - Adult
  • TV - Children
  • Downloads
  • Movies - Adult
  • Movies - Children

All mapped in Plex

I want it to go through everything and rename and clean up basically everything per Plex standards. I can set the Watch folder to Downloads, fine. But then where do I put output? If I create a new folder, then I will have to merge parallel file structures all over the place.

Hello!

I have deployed the latest version of jlesage/filebot container and I am able to access the WebUI without any problems.

My issue comes when I try to interface FileBot from the terminal, since I would like to run some automated commands from "User Scripts"- I tried commands below using from my ssh terminal:

• docker exec FileBot -script fn:sysinfo
  • docker exec FileBot fn:sysinfo
  • docker exec -ti FileBot sh
    • -script fn:sysinfo

I also tried the console directly in the container, with now luck.

Docker container seems to be properly installed:

root@Tower:~# docker container ls
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                     COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS                  PORTS                                            NAMES
dff51647d9c6        jlesage/filebot           "/init"                  14 hours ago        Up 14 hours             0.0.0.0:7813->5800/tcp, 0.0.0.0:7913->5900/tcp   FileBot

This is the only thing stopping me from removing a Windows 10 VM, hopefully I will get it working with your support.

One the commands I would like to use is the following (I need to update the directories to match Unraid):

filebot -rename "Z:\Yago 5\Peliculas" --format "Z:\Peliculas\05 - MicroHD\{n.replace(':':' -')} ({y}) [{vf} {vc.replace('h264':'x264', 'HEVC':'x265','XVID':'Xvid','DivX':'Divx' )} {ac}] {audioLanguages.size() > 1 ? textLanguages.size() > 0 ? ' [Dual + Subs]' : ' [Dual]' : null} [ID {tmdbid}]" -non-strict --lang es --conflict auto --db TheMovieDB --log-file C:\filebotscripts\rename1080.log

Thank you in advance!

Edited by yagomp
2 hours ago, yagomp said:

Hello!

I have deployed the latest version of jlesage/filebot container and I am able to access the WebUI without any problems.

My issue comes when I try to interface FileBot from the terminal, since I would like to run some automated commands from "User Scripts"- I tried commands below using from my ssh terminal:

• docker exec FileBot -script fn:sysinfo
  • docker exec FileBot fn:sysinfo
  • docker exec -ti FileBot sh
    • -script fn:sysinfo

I also tried the console directly in the container, with now luck.

Docker container seems to be properly installed:

root@Tower:~# docker container ls
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                     COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS                  PORTS                                            NAMES
dff51647d9c6        jlesage/filebot           "/init"                  14 hours ago        Up 14 hours             0.0.0.0:7813->5800/tcp, 0.0.0.0:7913->5900/tcp   FileBot

This is the only thing stopping me from removing a Windows 10 VM, hopefully I will get it working with your support.

One the commands I would like to use is the following (I need to update the directories to match Unraid):

filebot -rename "Z:\Yago 5\Peliculas" --format "Z:\Peliculas\05 - MicroHD\{n.replace(':':' -')} ({y}) [{vf} {vc.replace('h264':'x264', 'HEVC':'x265','XVID':'Xvid','DivX':'Divx' )} {ac}] {audioLanguages.size() > 1 ? textLanguages.size() > 0 ? ' [Dual + Subs]' : ' [Dual]' : null} [ID {tmdbid}]" -non-strict --lang es --conflict auto --db TheMovieDB --log-file C:\filebotscripts\rename1080.log

Thank you in advance!

You can manually invoke the binary like this:

docker exec FileBot /opt/filebot/filebot -script fn:sysinfo

Thank you so much, that worked.

However, I am getting the following error when using my command:

root@Tower:~# docker exec FileBot /opt/filebot/filebot -rename "/mnt/user/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas/" --format "{n.replace(':':' -')} ({y}) [{vf} {vc.replace('h264':'x264', 'HEVC':'x265','XVID':'Xvid','DivX':'Divx' )} {ac}] {audioLanguages.size() > 1 ? textLanguages.size() > 0 ? ' [Dual + Subs]' : ' [Dual]' : null} [ID {tmdbid}]" -non-strict --lang es --conflict auto --db TheMovieDB
Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /mnt/user/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas (/mnt/user/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas)
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
No media files: [/mnt/user/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas]
Failure (×_×)⌒☆

And as you can see, there are two files in that directory:

root@Tower:~# ls /mnt/user/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas
El\ Hoyo\ (2019).mkv  El\ sueno\ de\ una\ noche\ de\ verano,\ de\ William\ Shakespeare\ (1999).mkv

10 hours ago, yagomp said:

Thank you so much, that worked.

However, I am getting the following error when using my command:

root@Tower:~# docker exec FileBot /opt/filebot/filebot -rename "/mnt/user/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas/" --format "{n.replace(':':' -')} ({y}) [{vf} {vc.replace('h264':'x264', 'HEVC':'x265','XVID':'Xvid','DivX':'Divx' )} {ac}] {audioLanguages.size() > 1 ? textLanguages.size() > 0 ? ' [Dual + Subs]' : ' [Dual]' : null} [ID {tmdbid}]" -non-strict --lang es --conflict auto --db TheMovieDB
Illegal Argument: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /mnt/user/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas (/mnt/user/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas)
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
No media files: [/mnt/user/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas]
Failure (×_×)⌒☆

And as you can see, there are two files in that directory:

El\ Hoyo\ (2019).mkv  El\ sueno\ de\ una\ noche\ de\ verano,\ de\ William\ Shakespeare\ (1999).mkv

Since you are invoking the binary from the container, the paths you use should be ones inside the container.  By default, "/mnt/user" on unRAID is mapped to "/storage" in the container.  So you should probably use paths like "/storage/mount_mergerfs/...".

11 hours ago, Djoss said:

Since you are invoking the binary from the container, the paths you use should be ones inside the container.  By default, "/mnt/user" on unRAID is mapped to "/storage" in the container.  So you should probably use paths like "/storage/mount_mergerfs/...".

I feel like I am getting close to make it work, but still I have a small issue: FileBot thinks that the folder is empty.

As you can see, some files are in directory ..../mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas:

The\ Banker\ (2020)/    The.Banker.2020.2160p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.HDR.HEVC-BaNkeR/The\ Platform\ (2019)/  The.Platform.2019.SPANISH.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTG/

However, when I try to rename with FileBot I get the following message:

root@Tower:~# docker exec FileBot /opt/filebot/filebot -rename /storage/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas
Failed to identify or process any files
Failure (×_×)⌒☆

On 3/21/2020 at 7:55 AM, yagomp said:

I feel like I am getting close to make it work, but still I have a small issue: FileBot thinks that the folder is empty.

As you can see, some files are in directory ..../mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas:

The\ Banker\ (2020)/    The.Banker.2020.2160p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.HDR.HEVC-BaNkeR/The\ Platform\ (2019)/  The.Platform.2019.SPANISH.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTG/

However, when I try to rename with FileBot I get the following message:

root@Tower:~# docker exec FileBot /opt/filebot/filebot -rename /storage/mount_mergerfs/renombrar/Peliculas
Failed to identify or process any files
Failure (×_×)⌒☆

Do you see your files in the container ?

You can login to the container by clicking its icon (in Docker page) and then select "Console".

On 3/26/2020 at 1:27 AM, Djoss said:

Do you see your files in the container ?

You can login to the container by clicking its icon (in Docker page) and then select "Console".

I could finally fix the problem and see the files by adding a new path to the container and providing read/write access mode to it. Thank you for your support on this case!

image.png.ff3352692c3d1c6a64104f4f974ce453.png

Is there anyone else here using Unassigned Device to download and afterwards move into Array?

I would like to know if there's a quick way to move file from Unassigned Device to Array?

Also would it be possible to get some kind of notification when a file is finished processing in Filebot container?

10 hours ago, Bjur said:

Is there anyone else here using Unassigned Device to download and afterwards move into Array?

I would like to know if there's a quick way to move file from Unassigned Device to Array?

Also would it be possible to get some kind of notification when a file is finished processing in Filebot container?

about UD and moving ... just mount the disks, set input / output ... but fast depending now cause it will be definately a disk over disk move, not like moving inside 1 disk.

about notifications, yes there are solutions, as mentioned before, check filebot forums or discord, u ll more likely find info or help therefore there.

19 minutes ago, Bjur said:

Thanks for the answer. How do you guys do it. Do you leave DL/temp in arry for quick moving?

when u scroll a little up u see my config, and yes, all on array

i move from /Media/Record

to /Media/TV

to /Media/HDDVDR

to /Media/VCD

as sample ... while TV is clear, VCD . HDDVDR are splitted by amc variables, depending on rules, easy is just /Movies

2 minutes ago, Bjur said:

But won't it make noise in the array when you have temp files and completes files moving around with a lot of unnessary files?

my /Media Share array includes the cache drive, which is a nvme, so no ... no noise and spinning disks (fresh files are all handled while on cache), when mover turns in to free cache then of course ... but thats the way unraid works.