[Support] Djoss - FileBot

Question:  Is there anyway to set the 'home' folder that you land on when you open the docker and/or delete/move a folder?   Every time I rename/move a folder it diverts back to the /config folder and I have to browse back to my /storage folder and drill down.  Not a huge deal but I am curios if there is a way to set this in docker config. 

23 hours ago, dtctechs said:

Question:  Is there anyway to set the 'home' folder that you land on when you open the docker and/or delete/move a folder?   Every time I rename/move a folder it diverts back to the /config folder and I have to browse back to my /storage folder and drill down.  Not a huge deal but I am curios if there is a way to set this in docker config. 

In my case when I click the "Load" button it always seems to be back where I was the last time.

Is it possible to use age filters with this?

I.e 

--filter "age < 30"

https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2127

When i try i get this in the log file:

[amc] Invoking AMC script...
[amc] File does not exist: <
[amc] File does not exist: 30"

I have a feeling the " are being escaped or something, I tried doubling up on quotes and also trying ' but none worked so not sure what i'm doing wrong

On 6/15/2020 at 2:56 PM, Djoss said:

In my case when I click the "Load" button it always seems to be back where I was the last time.

I assume my problem is that when I use Filebot I move the renamed files which then deletes the folder... so when I click Load the previous folder isn't there any more and it lands me in the default folder.    I just created a new path called AAAADownloads so it stays at the top of the container root.  This is good enough.  Thanks for your reply.

I'm trying out the legacy 1.0.2 version of this container to see if Filebot works for me and if I can figure out the set-up and rename conventions. Everything seems to be working well with the WebGUI, but I am getting no signs of the AMC script running at all. Nothing in the Docker log shows any of the "[amc] ...." lines previous posters have referenced despite making the AMC frequency in the docker extreme (run every 10 seconds) and quad-checking all my Docker paths.

Is AMC a function that just didn't work in 1.0.2 and it's just something to figure out after getting a license or is there an additional file or am I missing a script which needs to be added into the container to make it work?

On 6/21/2020 at 2:52 AM, deleteme said:

I'm trying out the legacy 1.0.2 version of this container to see if Filebot works for me and if I can figure out the set-up and rename conventions. Everything seems to be working well with the WebGUI, but I am getting no signs of the AMC script running at all. Nothing in the Docker log shows any of the "[amc] ...." lines previous posters have referenced despite making the AMC frequency in the docker extreme (run every 10 seconds) and quad-checking all my Docker paths.

Is AMC a function that just didn't work in 1.0.2 and it's just something to figure out after getting a license or is there an additional file or am I missing a script which needs to be added into the container to make it work?

AMC script support has been added in 1.3.0.

Note that you will be able to test without a license.  Files won't be renamed, but you will be able to see what FileBot would do with the files.

@Djoss hi, looks like your update today of better amc custom handling broke something (at least here)

sample of my custom line

--lang de --def ignore=[.](ts|idx2)$ --def plex=192.168.1.71:xxx --def emby=192.168.1.75:xxx -exec bash /config/postprocess.sh {historic.f} {f} {n} {t} {s} {e} {seconds}

error respond

[amc] Invalid language code: [.](ts|idx2)$ --def plex=192.168.1.71:xxx --def emby=192.168.1.75:xxx -exec bash /config/postprocess.sh {historic.f} {f} {n} {t} {s} {e} {seconds}

as u see the language code is from def ignore ... so looks like it uses

lang '[.](ts|idx2)$'

instead

lang de

as note, worked fine before

Edited by alturismo
6 hours ago, alturismo said:

@Djoss hi, looks like your update today of better amc custom handling broke something (at least here)

sample of my custom line

--lang de --def ignore=[.](ts|idx2)$ --def plex=192.168.1.71:xxx --def emby=192.168.1.75:xxx -exec bash /config/postprocess.sh {historic.f} {f} {n} {t} {s} {e} {seconds}

error respond

[amc] Invalid language code: [.](ts|idx2)$ --def plex=192.168.1.71:xxx --def emby=192.168.1.75:xxx -exec bash /config/postprocess.sh {historic.f} {f} {n} {t} {s} {e} {seconds}

as u see the language code is from def ignore ... so looks like it uses

lang '[.](ts|idx2)$'

instead

lang de

as note, worked fine before

Sorry for breaking your setup.  Because shell variable expansion can occur at multiple levels, it's not easy to get it right for everyone and every scenarios.  That being said, putting your ignore parameter between double quotes should fix your issue:

--lang de --def "ignore=[.](ts|idx2)$" --def plex=192.168.1.71:xxx --def emby=192.168.1.75:xxx -exec bash /config/postprocess.sh {historic.f} {f} {n} {t} {s} {e} {seconds}

The parentheses were the characters causing the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, sorry for the noob question how do I install the license I tried doing:

docker exec FileBot /opt/filebot/filebot --license lincesfile

but it just gives me the invalid command error. I also couldn't find the config file that the docker instructions says you are supposedw to put it in. Any help is much appreciated!

5 minutes ago, jce108 said:

Hi Guys, sorry for the noob question how do I install the license I tried doing:

docker exec FileBot /opt/filebot/filebot --license lincesfile

but it just gives me the invalid command error. I also couldn't find the config file that the docker instructions says you are supposedw to put it in. Any help is much appreciated!

Sorry got it. For anyone else you just need to put the file in your appdata/FileBot folder

Filebot keeps creating a folder "TV Shows" in the output folder. I can't find any settings to remove the creation of this folder. I want Filebot to rename new shows added without changing the folders. My /watch folder and /output folders are mapped as the same folder.

• 4 weeks later...

The greatest feature ever would be to add an option for CHANGING THE OUTPUT DIRECTORY of the AMC script to something other than "movies" and "TV shows".  Yes I get that I should have followed the Plex naming conventions; however, I started this collection 20 years ago before there was a Plex.  It took me about 20 hours to recreate the Plex library last time.  I'm not doing that again unless I absolutely have to.  It is so frustrating that something as simple as changing the directory name just isn't supported (without some major script-fu).  I also get that this isn't the Docker's fault :)  But you could fix it by adding the option and just doing the script-fu in the background.  Thanks! 

Edit1: I figured it out via this thread

What you need to add is 

--def movieFormat="/storage/share/High Definition Movies/{ny}/{ny}"

This is under "Show more settings" and then "Automated Media Center: Custom Options:"

The path is weird because of the docker, you can't use the full path because permission will be denied, you need /storage/ + whatever to make it work.

Edited by jacob.pederson
fixed issue

I discovered that my Filebot docker stops after a 1-2min for some reason. I verified my opensubtitles account is good and that my registration to Filebot has not expired. This is what I see in the Filebot log below. I searched to a degree and I am not finding a resolution. Any ideas/help would be much appreciated.

Fetch failed: Try again in 2 seconds (2 more) => redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: The response could not be parsed.

Fetch failed: Try again in 8 seconds (1 more) => redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: The response could not be parsed.

redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: The response could not be parsed.
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.handleResponse(Unknown Source)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.endCall(Unknown Source)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient$OpenSubtitlesXmlRpcWithRetryAndFloodLimit.lambda$invoke$0(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient$OpenSubtitlesXmlRpcWithRetryAndFloodLimit.retry(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient$OpenSubtitlesXmlRpcWithRetryAndFloodLimit.retry(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient$OpenSubtitlesXmlRpcWithRetryAndFloodLimit.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.login(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient.login(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient$login.call(Unknown Source)
at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:12)
at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: https://api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc
... 18 more

Enter OpenSubtitles username: Enter OpenSubtitles password: Testing OpenSubtitles... Error (o_O)

[cont-init.d] filebot.sh: exited 1.
[services.d] stopping services
[services.d] stopping s6-fdholderd...
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

8 minutes ago, guruleenyc said:

I discovered that my Filebot docker stops after a 1-2min for some reason. I verified my opensubtitles account is good and that my registration to Filebot has not expired. This is what I see in the Filebot log below. I searched to a degree and I am not finding a resolution. Any ideas/help would be much appreciated.

Fetch failed: Try again in 2 seconds (2 more) => redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: The response could not be parsed.

Fetch failed: Try again in 8 seconds (1 more) => redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: The response could not be parsed.

at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.handleResponse(Unknown Source)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.endCall(Unknown Source)
at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient$OpenSubtitlesXmlRpcWithRetryAndFloodLimit.lambda$invoke$0(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient$OpenSubtitlesXmlRpcWithRetryAndFloodLimit.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesXmlRpc.login(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient.login(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.web.OpenSubtitlesClient$login.call(Unknown Source)
at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:12)
at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(Unknown Source)
at net.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: https://api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc
... 18 more

Enter OpenSubtitles username: Enter OpenSubtitles password: Testing OpenSubtitles... Error (o_O)

[cont-init.d] filebot.sh: exited 1.
[services.d] stopping services
[services.d] stopping s6-fdholderd...
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] syncing disks.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

Looks like a temporary issue with the opensubtitles.org site/api.  For how long do you have the issue ?