[Support] Djoss - FileBot

This docker is nice however I don't want the automated execution of filebot. I would rather it be triggered by my torrent program. Is there a way to disable the execution interval? Perhaps setting the interval to 0 accomplishes this but I didn't see anything in the documentation.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i hope its fine to post this @Djoss

3 minutes ago, blu3wh0 said:

Can you update the docker to the latest version, 4.9.1? I'm having issues with a DB that I hope will work with an update. It works on the Windows 4.9.1 version.

here a script, adjust pathes ... will update the existing one to 491 for now until he finds time to update ... i guess he also wants to jump to new recommended jdk

or run it manually from unraid shell, just replace variables and use real full pathes then .

#!/bin/bash

fbappdatapath="/mnt/user/appdata/FileBot"
fbappdatasubpath=""/beta
fbdockername="filebot"

##########
#####
mkdir $fbappdatapath$fbappdatasubpath
cd $fbappdatapath$fbappdatasubpath
curl https://get.filebot.net/filebot/FileBot_4.9.1/FileBot_4.9.1-portable-jdk8.tar.xz --output FileBot_4.9.1-portable-jdk8.tar.xz
tar -xvf FileBot_4.9.1-portable-jdk8.tar.xz
sleep 1
docker exec $fbdockername cp -Rv /config"$fbappdatasubpath"/jar /opt/filebot/
sleep 2
docker restart $fbdockername

exit

it will not survive a docker run command, so when u change anything in configuration u need to redo, just as note ...

I'm hoping somebody can help. I have Filebot setup and working perfectly. I download files from my seedbox to a temp folder (mnt/user/temp) and then have AMC rename and move the files to where they belong (mnt/user/Movies or TV Shows) because I don't need the files in the temp directory after they're renamed/moved. However I've noticed using the move command requires reading and writing the entirety of the file, which seems odd to me since it's staying on the cache drive (until unraid's mover runs and moves the files to the array). Usually it's not that big of a deal but a lot of times I'm downloading 60GB files and that's a lot of unneeded wear and tear on the disk, not to mention time consuming. I've gone into Midnight Commander and manually moved a file from mnt/user/temp to mnt/user/Movies and it was instant so there must be something wrong in the Filebot docker permissions or setup that's causing it read/write the entirety of the file when it performs a move.

I've attached pictures of my Filebot Docker setup

FB1.PNG

FB2.PNG

FB3.PNG

1 minute ago, Yousty said:

I'm hoping somebody can help. I have Filebot setup and working perfectly. I download files from my seedbox to a temp folder (mnt/user/temp) and then have AMC rename and move the files to where they belong (mnt/user/Movies or TV Shows) because I don't need the files in the temp directory after they're renamed/moved. However I've noticed using the move command requires reading and writing the entirety of the file, which seems odd to me since it's staying on the cache drive (until unraid's mover runs and moves the files to the array). Usually it's not that big of a deal but a lot of times I'm downloading 60GB files and that's a lot of unneeded wear and tear on the disk, not to mention time consuming. I've gone into Midnight Commander and manually moved a file from mnt/user/temp to mnt/user/Movies and it was instant so there must be something wrong in the Filebot docker permissions or setup that's causing it read/write the entirety of the file when it performs a move.

I've attached pictures of my Filebot Docker setup

read some pages backwards, i was in the same trap but got it solved and posted a config picture with working move instead copy/del as move.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, alturismo said:

read some pages backwards, i was in the same trap but got it solved and posted a config picture with working move instead copy/del as move.

Thank you!!!

I updated my AMC input and output directories using storage as shown in the picture and move now works!

FB4.PNG

Thanks. Unfortunately, I realized the version I was on was "latest", which due to a Java issue, is not actually the latest. As a test I forced v1.9.0, which resolved my database issue, but of course I ran into the Java exception. Good to know latest Filebot version fixed the API access, so looking forward for the Java issue to be resolved. Going back to latest for now.

I didn't actually test your update as I assumed it was an issue with the jre in this docker. So I just tested your update to 4.9.1 and I'm still seeing the same issue when trying to execute a move. The issue is referenced here: https://github.com/jlesage/docker-filebot/issues/23

It looks like the javafx.concurrent.Task error is due to a missing dependency somewhere, and it looks like it recently surfaced for others as well, referenced at the end here: https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4018

Edited by blu3wh0

You can replicate it by using the GUI to try to rename and move a file. I use this for the more complicated matches, while amc handles the rest.

Interesting detail when running the command you provided. On the "latest" version, which I'm guessing is v1.8.0, the command seems to execute successfully. However, running it on v1.9.0, I get the following error:

# apk add java-openjfx
fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.11/main/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.11/community/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
  java-openjfx (missing):
    required by: world[java-openjfx]

On 4/10/2020 at 4:24 PM, joker_927 said:

This docker is nice however I don't want the automated execution of filebot. I would rather it be triggered by my torrent program. Is there a way to disable the execution interval? Perhaps setting the interval to 0 accomplishes this but I didn't see anything in the documentation.

Thanks

If you don't use the watch folder (i.e. you configure no path), the automated execution won't do anything.  It will be periodically executed uselessly, but this should not have an impact on the system...

On 5/7/2020 at 3:04 AM, sebz29a said:

Hi, Thanks for your job, can you help me, i have a problem to install this container.

When I select the template "appdefs", nothing appeared in the Add container interface of Unraid.

Thanks

No sure to understand... are you installing the container using the Community Applications plugin ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having issues with my AMC script when processing tv shows. It appears as though AMC is forcing the title to be a movie but also recognizes to place it in the tv_shows folder. Has anyone experienced this situation?

Unraid version: 6.8.3

Latest version of docker image (I don't know exactly how to verify this other than run a check for updates and ensure it states "latest")

filebot -v output:

FileBot 4.9.1 (r7372) JDK8 / OpenJDK Runtime Environment 1.8.0_242 / Linux 4.19.107-Unraid (amd64)

Log:

Run script [fn:amc] at [Thu May 21 09:53:11 EDT 2020]
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: pushbullet = *****
Parameter: pushover = *****
Parameter: exec = /bin/ash /config/filebot_verify_suball.sh '{f}/'
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y

Parameter: ignore = idx|\.sub
Parameter: movieFormat = {fn =~ /2160p/ ? "4k_movies" : "movies"}/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|An)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).ascii()} ({y})/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|
An)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).ascii()} {"("+fn.matchAll(/despecialized|extended|uncensored|remastered|remaster|4k.remaster|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|director.s.cut|spe
cial.edition|criterion.collection|theatrical|remux/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(", ").replaceAll(/[._]/, " ")+")"} {"[$vf $vc $ac $af]"}
Parameter: seriesFormat = tv_shows/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|An)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).ascii()} ({y})/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n.ascii()} - {s00e00} - {t.ascii()} {"("+
fn.matchAll(/despecialized|extended|uncensored|remastered|remaster|4k.remaster|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|director.s.cut|special.edition|criterion.collection|re
mux/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(", ").replaceAll(/[._]/, " ")+")"} {"[$vf $vc $ac $af]"}{"."+lang}
Parameter: musicFormat = music/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|An)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/).ascii()}/{album.ascii()} ({y})/{album.ascii()} - {media.PartPosition}{pi.pad(2)
} - {t.ascii()} ({kbps})
Argument[0]: /mnt/disks/whatbox/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX
Ignore video extra: /mnt/disks/whatbox/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/Sample/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx.sample.mkv
Read archive [rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx.rar] and extract to [/mnt/disks/whatbox/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/rick.and.morty.s04e
07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX]
Extracting files [/mnt/disks/whatbox/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x
264-BTX/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx.mkv]
Input: /mnt/disks/whatbox/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/ric
k.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx.mkv
Group: {Series=rick and morty} => [rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx.mkv]
Get [English] subtitles for 1 files
Looking up subtitles by hash via OpenSubtitles
No matching subtitles found: /mnt/disks/whatbox/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.108
0p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx.mkv
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context [/mnt/disks/whatbox/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.
1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx.mkv]
[MOVE] from [/mnt/disks/whatbox/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BTX/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx/Rick.and.Morty.S04E07.1080p.WEBRip.x264-B
TX/rick.and.morty.s04e07.1080p.webrip.x264-btx.mkv] to [/mnt/user/media/tv_shows/Rick (2003)/Season/Rick - - [1080p x264 AAC 2ch].mkv]
Processed 1 files
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: seriesInfo for class: net.filebot.web.Movie
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: seriesInfo for class: net.filebot.web.Movie
        at Script1$_run_closure69$_closure112$_closure117.doCall(Script1.groovy:355)
        at Script1$_run_closure69$_closure112.doCall(Script1.groovy:355)
        at Script1$_run_closure69.doCall(Script1.groovy:352)
        at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:332)
        at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(Unknown Source)
        at net.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Error (o_O)

AMC call from custom script in user scripts:

docker exec FileBot /opt/filebot/filebot -script fn:amc --output '/mnt/user/media/' \
  --log-file amc.log \
  --action move \
  --conflict index -non-strict \
  --db TheMovieDB \
  --def subtitles=en \
  --def pushbullet=$pushbullet_token \
  --def pushover=$pushover_userkey:$pushover_apitoken \
  "exec=/bin/ash /config/filebot_verify_suball.sh '{f}/'" \
  music=y artwork=y \
  ignore='idx|\.sub' \
  'movieFormat='"$movie_format" \
  'seriesFormat='"$series_format" \
  'musicFormat='"$music_format" \
  "$file_name"

@skinsvpn in the logs u see what happens when u trigger filebot, may give a try at filebot forums or at the filebot discord channel, the author is very helpful ... and when u paste the logs he can advice what went wrong or why this happens.

most common for tvshows recognized as movies are missing episodes in filenames in my experience, but as mentioned, author is active and helpful.

this may seem like a weird question - I'm still pretty manual with most of my things.  One reason is I'm apart of a private tracker and we need to keep seeding certain files.  Is it possible to have it not make changes to certain folders? I.e- everything that's downloaded get's dumped into the completed folder.   Some of the files have to stay the exact same as when it was downloaded or I don't get any credit.   thoughts? 

On 5/22/2020 at 7:12 PM, cbr600ds2 said:

this may seem like a weird question - I'm still pretty manual with most of my things.  One reason is I'm apart of a private tracker and we need to keep seeding certain files.  Is it possible to have it not make changes to certain folders? I.e- everything that's downloaded get's dumped into the completed folder.   Some of the files have to stay the exact same as when it was downloaded or I don't get any credit.   thoughts? 

How do yo identify the files that should not change ?  Can you just copy/move the files that can be changed to the Filebot's watch folder?

@cbr600ds2

if u can identify them ...

here a sample, i ignore 2 filetypes as sample, .ts and .idx2 files are here ignored

image.thumb.png.9adb8c960a5307582137c19eda15a316.png

and may a tip for filebot related things, there is a filebot forum with alot howto's and a discord where the author is very helpful and active, just as note ... for filebot specific questions how todo this or that ...

if u want to move them "untouched" this would also be possible etc etc ... filebot can also trigger a script to run with any command and so on ...

Edited by alturismo
2 hours ago, Djoss said:

How do yo identify the files that should not change ?  Can you just copy/move the files that can be changed to the Filebot's watch folder?

As of now I just now what folders shouldn't be changed and I do it manually.  Wait, I have an idea.