Switching to different Plex Docker

Matt4982

So, I've been using the limetech plex docker and decided to switch. I setup the linuxserver plex docker, but it is having troubles reading the media folder and I'm not sure why. 

Here are the settings on the old, working docker

image.thumb.png.d5b9724854200bfa8bdfd45f8d311193.png

Here are the settings for the new plex docker

image.thumb.png.29ad996305969e5f1b69c03881fe0c23.png

The config file worked properly as it shows everything in the library thats there and has been watched, however when you try to play something it is showing that it is unavailable, same thing when trying to record tv.

6 hours ago, trurl said:

Did you change anything in the Plex app about where it is looking for your media?

No, I left all of that the same.

Whats odd with that last screenshot is that all of that media is in the same TV folder, just seperated there by series name. I can't find any rhyme or reason to why some of them are not showing as available.

The movies, which are also located under that Media folder, are showing up properly.

1 hour ago, CHBMB said:

Maybe Plex started rescanning when the path was incorrect and removed some, try a rescan now the paths are correct?

Looks like they might be coming in now. Unfortunately it looks like the trash was emptied at some point last night so the watched status of everything has been removed. :(.

Archived