New config now Dockers not working

poots

Hi all,

I recently was forced to do a new config due to silliness (left a broken but empty device in the array and having another all but empty one fail).

Everything seems pretty much in order but a few of my Dockers are in various states of not working (e.g. Sonarr hangs on grey screen, Plex, Radarr 404s). I've tried reinstalling the offending Dockers without deleting appdata, but that hasn't fixed it. I'd prefer to keep the config, what more can I do?

Log from Plex docker repeats:

Starting Plex Media Server.

Log from Radarr repeats:

Press enter to exit...

Perhaps the Sonarr log is most informative, with the line (among others):

[Error] CommandExecutor: Error occurred while executing task CheckForFinishedDownload

[v2.0.0.5085] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed

No cache drive. appdata and system seem to be on multiple disks, with folders for dockers in multiple places. I'm a bit of a rookie, so don't know if that's significant.

I had a look into the radarr logs, which said that nzbdrone.db was corrupted. Uninstalled, deleted appdata/radarr, reinstalled and it works, so I guess they must all be corrupted. Videos on the disk seem uncorrupted (or at least playable all the way through).