Pre-Purchase sanity check

Hi all, looking to upgrade my UnRAID rig, as i'm physically out of places to put drives in it.  Looking to go from a 2U, loud-as-hell, 12-bay server with drives ranging from 3TB reds to 8TB reds/whites, to a 24-bay box.  I'd be transplanting the 12 drives in the existing box and then scaling up from there (and probably keeping the 12-bay as a "backup box").  Looking at this one i just dug up on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Supermicro-24-Bay-Chassis-SAS846TQ-Server-AMD-QC-2-1GHz-2372HE-16GB-H8DME-2/202174284803?epid=1403640796&hash=item2f1286c403:g:2ggAAOSwkvFaTs00

Can anyone take a look and see if there's any potential issues with this box?  I'm looking to just run vanilla unraid, no docker or VM outside of a couple of very low-footprint apps, and it will be serving content to a plex server with about 6 users, running on a separate box.

**EDIT:  Just realized this board is for *finished* builds and that i posted in the wrong place.  Mods, feel free to delete this one.**

Edited by jfeeser
Posted in wrong board